About the game's erotica...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Brogurt

Re: About the game's erotica...

Post by Brogurt »

encrypted12345 wrote:Also, it would be funny if her sex scene parodied everything that is unrealistic about hentai in general.
http://i52.tinypic.com/29yl30p.jpg
Beware: Kind of nsfw, but it's strictly text. No explicit images or anything.
Kedaran

Post by Kedaran »

encrypted12345 wrote:

Anyways, I don't think Shizune will share with Misha since she seems bad at sharing anything. As much as I want a 3-way, I can't see that happening.
You are assuming that Shizune is the same everywhere, which is not the case many times. :)

It would be perfectly normal if she's her polar opposite in bed.

Sex has a way of changing someones personality temporarily.
scott1and

Post by scott1and »

Brogurt wrote:
encrypted12345 wrote:Also, it would be funny if her sex scene parodied everything that is unrealistic about hentai in general.
...is it wrong that I've seen quite a few of them before?
WoopSlim

Post by WoopSlim »

scott1and wrote:
Brogurt wrote:
Jeez of course not. Cuz we all in a same boat :D
derp
jackdarktemplar

Post by jackdarktemplar »

G3n0c1de wrote:jack, these threads might be of interest to you. A few posts here, and this thread.

Basically, the case could be made for any of the girls to be virgins or not. Though they tend to lean one way or the other.

For me, Hanako is the only one virtually guaranteed to be a virgin. Her complexes make it almost impossible for other people to get close to her, and her to them. Her only friend in the school until you come along is Lilly.

Rin is always a wild card, there's no way based on how she is presented in act 1 to make any sort of call on this. She may have had a lot of sex. She may view it in a mature way. Or it may be something she doesn't think about.

Lilly does give off an air of purity, and a sense propriety, so she may be a virgin. But she is also the most mature of the girls, a true woman, in personality and body. She's got nothing holding her back. So she may not be.

For Shizune, it depends on how conservative her views are on sex, which is something we can't tell from the demo. On the one hand, Shizune is fiery, passionate, and competitive. This may well translate into her being comfortable with her body and taking charge of relationships, so sex might be natural to her. Or she might not have too much relationship experience, and under her bravado is an awkward teenager. She might tense up about the thought of sex, overthinking it. She could be a virgin, but Like Lilly and Rin, she doesn't have much holding her back.

Emi is the token pseudo-loli. Lolis tend to have a sort of innocence about them, so it's reasonable to assume they are virgins. ... Except in hentai where they are all sex fiends. Don't let this fool you, Emi is very physically minded as an athlete, and on top of that, she seems pretty open about herself. In my mind, this makes her more likely to have lost her virginity. All in all, Emi seems like a pretty normal teenager. She's sweet and genuine.

And of Misha, you do realize she's not a path girl right? Because that means she won't have any sex scenes. As for her virginity, I don't know how you find her as very experienced and kinky. To me, aside from being really loud and cheerful, she's just a girl. You can see this in certain scenes on Shizune's path. So she may yet not be a virgin, I just think she's more normal.

Also, if you make it past act 1, you are locked into that girl's path. No way to go after Yuuko. And I don't think we'll see the other characters having sex, especially yuri. Don't get me wrong, yuri is awesome, but this game is not going to be a sex romp based in a school where debauchery is a normal occurrence. The devs want Yamaku to come off as 'Normal High School for the Disabled.'
Thanks for replying.
1st) What I've said, was the first thing on my mind, and I actually haven't thought about it, but I hope that the game don't disspaoint me in the future like other I've played before.
2nd) I don't care much about it, and again, I've said what I had on my mind earlier. But even if it is too much to ask, I would like to see at least three scenes.
3rd) I see Shizune as a Studying psico. And pretty repulsive to man. Also, I see her as a nerd. And I know that Misao doesn't have a path, but it would be bad if at least we don't get the chance of seeing her naked, and/or having sex.
4th) I know sometimes I become too "conservative" about sex. But, I would like to see conservative sex on one side and wild stuff on the other.
Otakumon

Post by Otakumon »

G3n0c1de wrote:jack, these threads might be of interest to you. A few posts here, and this thread.

Basically, the case could be made for any of the girls to be virgins or not. Though they tend to lean one way or the other.

For me, Hanako is the only one virtually guaranteed to be a virgin. Her complexes make it almost impossible for other people to get close to her, and her to them. Her only friend in the school until you come along is Lilly.

Rin is always a wild card, there's no way based on how she is presented in act 1 to make any sort of call on this. She may have had a lot of sex. She may view it in a mature way. Or it may be something she doesn't think about.

Lilly does give off an air of purity, and a sense propriety, so she may be a virgin. But she is also the most mature of the girls, a true woman, in personality and body. She's got nothing holding her back. So she may not be.

For Shizune, it depends on how conservative her views are on sex, which is something we can't tell from the demo. On the one hand, Shizune is fiery, passionate, and competitive. This may well translate into her being comfortable with her body and taking charge of relationships, so sex might be natural to her. Or she might not have too much relationship experience, and under her bravado is an awkward teenager. She might tense up about the thought of sex, overthinking it. She could be a virgin, but Like Lilly and Rin, she doesn't have much holding her back.

Emi is the token pseudo-loli. Lolis tend to have a sort of innocence about them, so it's reasonable to assume they are virgins. ... Except in hentai where they are all sex fiends. Don't let this fool you, Emi is very physically minded as an athlete, and on top of that, she seems pretty open about herself. In my mind, this makes her more likely to have lost her virginity. All in all, Emi seems like a pretty normal teenager. She's sweet and genuine.

And of Misha, you do realize she's not a path girl right? Because that means she won't have any sex scenes. As for her virginity, I don't know how you find her as very experienced and kinky. To me, aside from being really loud and cheerful, she's just a girl. You can see this in certain scenes on Shizune's path. So she may yet not be a virgin, I just think she's more normal.

Also, if you make it past act 1, you are locked into that girl's path. No way to go after Yuuko. And I don't think we'll see the other characters having sex, especially yuri. Don't get me wrong, yuri is awesome, but this game is not going to be a sex romp based in a school where debauchery is a normal occurrence. The devs want Yamaku to come off as 'Normal High School for the Disabled.'
I think Shizune will turn out to be pretty conservitive. She seemed pretty embaressed in the one act 1 scene where her and Misha wake up Hisao to drag him off, it's when he's still in his jammies, and she reacts to thier lingering handholding. It wouldn't surprise me if her personality is completely opposite in an intimate situation and she gets all submissive, but not in an S&M kind of way, just too timid to take the lead. I'm sure she'll make him pay for it later.
I also wouldn't be surprised to get to see Misha having sex, but not with Hisao. It could happen when him and Shizune are looking for a place to get it on and discover Misha and Kenji finally having thier make up sex after she popped his cherry the year before and the ensuing trauma. Should be a funny scene like that one in Porky's where the two gym teachers are getting it on in the boys' locker room. He's trying to keep it all quiet and she's howling like a wolf in heat. They just don't make them like that anymore. 8)
encrypted12345

Post by encrypted12345 »

scott1and wrote:
Brogurt wrote:

I remember the cow quote fondly. That was a strangely sweet and funny manga.
Deltamon

Post by Deltamon »

Shockproof Jamo wrote: while at the same time carefully taking her with his manhood, as the golden rays of sunset engulf them both?
I don't know why, but for some reason this part made me laugh really hard. Guess it's the mental image of Hisao and his manhood bathing in the golden rays of sunset. xD
Hanako = Shizune = Rin = Lilly = Emi
I just don't like categorizing people. Even if Hanako will always be the dearest for me, I still prefer if they all get equal share of love.