About the game's erotica...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

neumanproductions

Re: About the game's erotica...

Post by neumanproductions »

I'll try to salvage.
Since mostly this has been talk about Hisao with the main girls what about the other girls who are destined to have bigger roles down each path like Yuuko and Akira for example. Also, when going down one of the girls routes would there be a time that you would walk in on one of the other girls with a different guy.
For example, down the Shizune path you happen upon Kenji and Misha having sex.
Or for a more realistic sense you find out something bad about Akira (just think about how she dresses) that you feel like you have to tell Lilly or not.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Well, we do know that Akira has a boyfriend (OK, it could be a girlfriend as well, don't hit me Kosher :roll: ). I'd say, the probability of Hisao walking in on them is quite low, though.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
a3d

Post by a3d »

Just throwing my opinion in here.

Personally a scene where Kenji has consensual sex with Hisao before killing him (again) would be very welcome and very tasteful indeed.

I wish I was joking.
Wrench Wench

Post by Wrench Wench »

While normally I do not have any interest in men doing men I must confess a scene between those two would be interesting.
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

a3d wrote:Just throwing my opinion in here.
Personally a scene where Kenji has consensual sex with Hisao before killing him (again) would be very welcome and very tasteful indeed.
I wish I was joking.
Looks like i'll have to reach for that Brain Bleach I was saving for Kosher.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

I don't know... Knowing Kosher, he's bound to come up with something worse sooner or later...
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Wrench Wench

Post by Wrench Wench »

Mirage_GSM wrote:I don't know... Knowing Kosher, he's bound to come up with something worse sooner or later...
Shizune skullfucking Lilly with a strapon?
Not like she needs her eyes after all
SirMax

Post by SirMax »

Wrench Wench wrote:
Mirage_GSM wrote:I don't know... Knowing Kosher, he's bound to come up with something worse sooner or later...
Shizune skullfucking Lilly with a strapon?
Not like she needs her eyes after all
Jeez, kosher has competition.
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

:shock:

Guro is where I won't tread.

Aaaaaaaaaaanyways....
I find this idea interesting as well, maybe without the killing though, unfortunate implications and all. Kenji's inching towards Hisao during the Act 1 bad end had me expecting man-lovin' the first time it showed up. Between that and the fact that Kenji's the closest we've seen to a naked character in game so far, it'd be a shame to give up on the ho-yay from Act 2 onward.
Bara

Post by Bara »

As far as the erotica in KS I think I feel more strongly about what I do not want to see than to list my personal preference of scenario/kinks. What I'd regret seeing are typical scenes where the characters involved are reduced to a "sperm shooting fire hose" and a "cum dumpster" to receive it. Sexy and erotic can be done without descending to that. If the writing goes the "standard eroge" route, I can only think "booooooring!!".

What comes to mind when I think of first (or early) sex is eager, awkward, fumbling, wonderment, surprise, ludicrous, embarrassment, borderline panic... :wink:
If the scenes contain elements of what I just listed they can still be fully entertaining, erotic, and hot as hell. That is, if the writers are up to the challenge of doing it. :twisted:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
kapparomeo

Post by kapparomeo »

Y'know, whatever form the H-scenes ultimately assume, as long as there are vagoos, titties, asses, belly-buttons and snogs, I don't think that Four Leaf Studios will go too far wrong, do you? ;)
There was a young clerk who took exception to Curzon's memorandum. He thought it was balls. But he was afraid to say so directly, so he scratched faintly in the margin, 'Round Objects'. Lord Curzon replied in a note: "Who is Mr. Round, and why does he object?"
-Sir Alan Lascelles
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

Y'know, whatever form the H-scenes ultimately assume, as long as there are vagoos, titties, asses, belly-buttons and snogs, I don't think that Four Leaf Studios will go too far wrong, do you?
Maybe, maybe not. I think one of the things that'll make or break those scenes is how well they are written and how in-character they appear. If the game suddenly becomes a cliché-storm the moment the characters get their clothes off, then for some players the atmosphere may be ruined despite the presence of all the body parts you described above.
Nobody important

Post by Nobody important »

Wrench Wench wrote:Which only raises more questions. What kind of mental hospital would let Hisao be left alone with her? Other than a shit one.
Also I'm guessing she went suicidal or something?
Wouldn't surprise me... Her father is dead (and possibly not just her father... as far as I know, it's never been stated what other family she has and what happened to them on the worst day of Hanako's life), her self-esteem is in the toilet, she's pretty much alone except for Lilly, and she has to be in the same class as Misha and Shizune, who, aside from hating her just for being friends with Lilly, have personalities that it would be hard for Hanako to be around without having a panic attack under the best of circumstances.

Erm, so, back on topic...

I'd imagine Shizune will be on top... She strikes me as the type, you know? She likes to be in control... And I get the impression that doesn't change behind closed doors.

With Hanako, I expect a lot of touching and kissing and cuddling aftwerards. (And let's face it, the girl both needs and deserves it.)

Lilly... I dunno. For some reason I think she's the oral type... Would want to know how her boyfriend tasted. I dunno... Maybe it's because she cooks a lot? Or maybe it's just me rampantly guessing?

Rin... At least one of her sex scenes has to be something way out in left field, like armpit sex or something, (except not actually that because that might make some people really uncomfortable, considering her arms are mostly missing.)

...No thoughts on Emi. Sorry, Emi.
EDiot

Post by EDiot »

Bara wrote: That is, if the writers are up to the challenge of doing it. :twisted:
Are you a bad enough dude?
Mercutio

Post by Mercutio »

Bara wrote:What comes to mind when I think of first (or early) sex is eager, awkward, fumbling, wonderment, surprise, ludicrous, embarrassment, borderline panic... :wink:
If the scenes contain elements of what I just listed they can still be fully entertaining, erotic, and hot as hell. That is, if the writers are up to the challenge of doing it. :twisted:
gotta agree with you there, man, and with the other stuff you said about h-game cliches that I cut. but y'know what? I'm not worried. thing is, the demo and a lot of the stuff they've said shows that the devs think of the characters as characters, not fetish objects/sex objects. so we're good there.

and about the first-time sex stuff, it's probably safe to say it's going to be Hisao's first time, but what about the girls? we've had talks here and there on the board about who's experienced and who isn't, so Hisao might find himself with someone who knows at least a little about what they're doing. either way, it should be damn fun to find out. :mrgreen:
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon

Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin >>>>>>> Shizune
amazing how preference changes now that the game's actually out.
Akira/Hanako for the win. Meiko/Nurse for even more win. Miki/Misha for win that goes BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.