About the game's erotica...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

neumanproductions

Re: About the game's erotica...

Post by neumanproductions »

trhvmn wrote:
Darroth wrote:
neumanproductions wrote:Hanako=Strip Chess
Usually in Strip Chess, one doesn't count the pawns, so you'd only need seven pieces of clothes.
I'm more interested at the fact that rules for Strip Chess actually exist.
And that is why I hope the devs did their research when writing that scene.
Come on guys it obvious they are going to do it. How can you make a chess board so important and not use it for strip chess in an eroge. :wink:
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Shin

Post by Shin »

Come on guys it obvious they are going to do it. How can you make a chess board so important and not use it for strip chess in an eroge. :wink:
I second this notion.
PureLionHeart

Post by PureLionHeart »

That's an overwhelming amount of logic right there.
"We ruin the countries we govern and the people in our care. We slaughter our enemies, and sacrifice all our allies. We'll keep killing until there's nothing left but to destroy ourselves. It will never be enough. We are incorrigible warmongers, aren't we?"
kapparomeo

Post by kapparomeo »

Meanwhile, in the inner chambers of the Four Leaf Fortress atop a bleak and desolate blustery wave-cracked bluff, several figures, hodded in forbidding shadow, with only their silhouettes picked out in knife-edge highlighting, are seated about a conference table wrought, not carved, from gnarled ancient oak.

Suriko: Gah! Those rutting plebeians on the forum vex me to no end!

Silentcook: Who would have thought that their wild and flailing speculation could actually strike on something constructive?

Aura: Corproal Crud! We need you to write a new scene to insert after Hisao saves Hanako from that trapeze-artist accident. No, I don't care that it would spoil the emotionally affecting dramatic timing of just how much "Genki-ko" loves circus animals, get on it, now!
There was a young clerk who took exception to Curzon's memorandum. He thought it was balls. But he was afraid to say so directly, so he scratched faintly in the margin, 'Round Objects'. Lord Curzon replied in a note: "Who is Mr. Round, and why does he object?"
-Sir Alan Lascelles
a3d

Post by a3d »

neumanproductions wrote: And that is why I hope the devs did their research when writing that scene.
Oh god you are right. My pure Hanako will be used in filthy games.
Wrench Wench

Post by Wrench Wench »

a3d wrote:
neumanproductions wrote: And that is why I hope the devs did their research when writing that scene.
We all know Hanako is a filthy slut.
Soon as anyone shows any interest in her she'll be all over them.
PureLionHeart

Post by PureLionHeart »

Wrench Wench wrote:
a3d wrote:
We all know Hanako is a filthy slut.
Soon as anyone shows any interest in her she'll be all over them.
And here I didn't think it possible to like her any more than I already do.
"We ruin the countries we govern and the people in our care. We slaughter our enemies, and sacrifice all our allies. We'll keep killing until there's nothing left but to destroy ourselves. It will never be enough. We are incorrigible warmongers, aren't we?"
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

This is what I love to see, the new 'What's my Disability' topic; 'Strip Game or Not'. If it does truthfully show up as predicted, I will claim this as my most epic moment on the forums since Captain Niggawatts and I got into that heated debate. I honestly can remeber who had drawn this.
My comment made into a picture.png
My comment made into a picture.png (136.35 KiB) Viewed 4412 times
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
guest1

Post by guest1 »

I'm a bit turned off by sex scenes that completely focus on the female and only add a hair-in-his-face anime guy in there or worse, a semi-invisible dick.

One (older) game I thought had well-drawn sex scenes was a game named Crescendo, since it pictured both people involved completely (complete with facial expressions for both) and that adds an important touch of intimacy to the scenes that's missing if only the girl and a guy's dick are visible. I think this element of intimacy adds a lot more eroticism than some extravagant cumshot/graphic jizzy crotch closeup. (personal opinion)

Another request (or maybe pet peeve is a better term)...you could either completely ignore the topic of birth control or cover it, but please don't be like the dozen or so japanese hentai games who like to pretend "safe days" and pulling out early are reliable birth control methods for high school kids filled with raging hormones...
Suriko
Lilly Writer, Hanako Co-Writer, Producer

Post by Suriko »

Hisao is visible in all h-scenes, and there is no hair covering his eyes/face. We specifially wanted to avoid the alien noface MC effect, and hovering disembodied dick effect.
Wrench Wench

Post by Wrench Wench »

Please tell me Rins scene has a joke about that.

"Huh for some reason I was expecting you to be see through or somethin"
PureLionHeart

Post by PureLionHeart »

Or Lilly

*feels face*
"Ara ara, you really do have facial features."
Wrench Wench

Post by Wrench Wench »

Or Hanako

"uhm Hisao...do you think you could cover your eyes with your fringe or something?"
trhvmn

Post by trhvmn »

Or Shizune.

"..."
I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hari-kari rock.
PureLionHeart

Post by PureLionHeart »

Or Emi.

"Wait, how come you have three legs but I have none?"