Re: About the game's erotica...

Post by GMKGoat »

trhvmn wrote:Or Shizune.

"..."
I think you mean "...!"
guest1

Post by guest1 »

Hisao is visible in all h-scenes, and there is no hair covering his eyes/face. We specifially wanted to avoid the alien noface MC effect, and hovering disembodied dick effect.
You guys are my heroes.
a3d

Post by a3d »

Suriko wrote:Hisao is visible in all h-scenes, and there is no hair covering his eyes/face. We specifially wanted to avoid the alien noface MC effect, and hovering disembodied dick effect.
Oh god finally. I hated those things, you guys are heroes and troopers for doing this.

Last game I played that did this well was crescendo (as mentioned previously) too bad all the QUALITY ruined many CG's in that game.
HeMeido

Post by HeMeido »

guest1 wrote:Another request (or maybe pet peeve is a better term)...you could either completely ignore the topic of birth control or cover it, but please don't be like the dozen or so japanese hentai games who like to pretend "safe days" and pulling out early are reliable birth control methods for high school kids filled with raging hormones...
I always click on the "Cum inside" button anyway. That is the power of my dedication to my 2D waifus!
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

HeMeido wrote:
guest1 wrote:Another request (or maybe pet peeve is a better term)...you could either completely ignore the topic of birth control or cover it, but please don't be like the dozen or so japanese hentai games who like to pretend "safe days" and pulling out early are reliable birth control methods for high school kids filled with raging hormones...
I always click on the "Cum inside" button anyway. That is the power of my dedication to my 2D waifus!
The only though I ever gave to that option is whether it changed the ending or not. Like, the girl got pregnant at the end if you picked that choice once or more depending on the amount of H-scenes.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
DemonOfRandgris

Post by DemonOfRandgris »

neumanproductions wrote: The only though I ever gave to that option is whether it changed the ending or not. Like, the girl got pregnant at the end if you picked that choice once or more depending on the amount of H-scenes.

Is there even a VN that pulls that on you? I can't really remember, and I haven't played that many VNs to be honest either. >_>
G3n0c1de wrote:Harvey Dent is not moe.
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

Is there a VN where you actually make a girl pregnant depending by your choice? They all seem ridiculously immune to this.
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

Is there a VN where you actually make a girl pregnant depending by your choice? They all seem ridiculously immune to this.
Never played any, unless you count the case of "3 Sister Story" where you could take a few optional demi-routes that involved "helping" several girls in your school by talking about their problems and then having sex with them. You could be smart and use condoms with them or you could refrain from doing that in which case, after the defeat of the big bad and the rescue of the main girl, the school nurse would suddenly bust into the room just before the main girl could get around to having heavenly victory sex with you and inform you that said school girl had a bun in the oven. Cue bad end involving several disapproving glares and a roller pin. It's somewhat ironic it's one of the oldest VN's released in english that actually bothers with it. (albeit inconsistently so)
PureLionHeart

Post by PureLionHeart »

Ya know, all this talk of pregnancies has me thinking...KS really needs a NICE BOAT sort of bad end in there somewhere.
"We ruin the countries we govern and the people in our care. We slaughter our enemies, and sacrifice all our allies. We'll keep killing until there's nothing left but to destroy ourselves. It will never be enough. We are incorrigible warmongers, aren't we?"
Wrench Wench

Post by Wrench Wench »

Shizune gets pregnant then kills you for your hubris?
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

PureLionHeart wrote:Ya know, all this talk of pregnancies has me thinking...KS really needs a NICE BOAT sort of bad end in there somewhere.
I've said before how I wouldn't like to see a NICE BOAT scene but if it does happen I only see two possible scenarios.
1) Lilly claims she is pregnant and Hanako is the one who goes crazy, this is going down the Hanako route of course. I could alsmost see it be a dirrect mirror of the way that path works in School Days where Lilly is the one that sets Hisao up with Hanako only to steal him away. "don't practice kissing man, we all know where that leads to"
2) Down the Shizune route if the writers get creative enough with Misha.
Otherwise there really isn't a possible scenario, as of yet, that sounds plausable to me.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Burial_By_Fire

Post by Burial_By_Fire »

I'll confess my big hope for the game's Erotica. One of the H-VNs I played was season of the sakura which made sure to fanservice tease you along the way. So I'm just hoping that in addition to the big sex payoff at the end of the game we also get some random boobies along the way to whet our whistles.
PureLionHeart

Post by PureLionHeart »

Wrench Wench wrote:Shizune gets pregnant then kills you for your hubris?
I was thinking a bit more of an modification: maybe Misha goes batshit insane for Hisao stealing away and impregnating Shizune, kills him, and then attempts to cut the fetus out.

Classy entertainment, that.
"We ruin the countries we govern and the people in our care. We slaughter our enemies, and sacrifice all our allies. We'll keep killing until there's nothing left but to destroy ourselves. It will never be enough. We are incorrigible warmongers, aren't we?"
Minister of Gloom

Post by Minister of Gloom »

PureLionHeart wrote:
Wrench Wench wrote:Shizune gets pregnant then kills you for your hubris?
I was thinking a bit more of an modification: maybe Misha goes batshit insane for Hisao stealing away and impregnating Shizune, kills him, and then attempts to cut the fetus out.

Classy entertainment, that.
For a final mind screw, in the epilogue we will discover that this was all a part of Shizune's plan.
Which is actually a part of the fetus' plan.
And the fetus is working with the Nurse.
That diabolical mastermind!
Life, what is it but a dream?
זה מגניב אותי כל פעם מחדש, העובדה שיש פה עברית. אני תוהה אם מישהו ישים לב ששיניתי חתימה.
PureLionHeart

Post by PureLionHeart »

All in a fiendish plot for control of Australia that Hisao just wouldn't relinquish!

We're through the looking glass here, people.