About the game's erotica...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

G3n0c1de

Re: About the game's erotica...

Post by G3n0c1de »

Shizune won't beat around the bush, so she won't be polite unless it's either really needed, or you've earned it in her eyes. She'll be coarse, direct, and cold. While not gentle, it's pragmatic, not rude. As she begins to like Hisao more, she starts to act playful, and engage in her game.

It's actually Lilly who masks their rivalry behind an air of civility. Shizune engages without putting the gloves on. This is just the differences in their personailities. Lilly is calm, gentle, and avoids confrontation. Shizune is competitive, direct, and stoic. No one is right or wrong here. It's just personal preference for one or the other.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
PureLionHeart

Post by PureLionHeart »

neumanproductions wrote:
PureLionHeart wrote: while Shizune plays her little game of stripping it away as fast as she can.
Why do I get the feeling that is going to be something that happens in the game. When was the last time a visual novel had a stripping game involved in it? Reminds of that thread I made a while back trying to figure out what each of the girls favorite games to play would be.
Hanako=Strip Chess
Shizune=Strip Risk/poker
Misha= same as Shizune
You fill in the rest.
Emi=Strip Hopscotch (Stripscotch?)
Lilly=Strip Chess
Rin=Strip Simon Says
Kenji=Strip Olympic-style Wrestling
"We ruin the countries we govern and the people in our care. We slaughter our enemies, and sacrifice all our allies. We'll keep killing until there's nothing left but to destroy ourselves. It will never be enough. We are incorrigible warmongers, aren't we?"
Shockproof Jamo

Post by Shockproof Jamo »

Wrench Wench wrote:Hanako is their little moeblob

<.<
SirMax

Post by SirMax »

Lilly would do strip slam poetry. That might even be one of the h-scenes.
a3d

Post by a3d »

Wrench Wench wrote:It's because Hanako is their little moeblob (is that the term?) and that presses their white knight button.
Hey man, don't underestimate the power of moe~ Feels good to be the white knight.
Leotrak

Post by Leotrak »

neumanproductions wrote: Hanako=Strip Chess
If that were to go like "one article of clothing per piece removed from the board", they'd need one hell of a lot of clothes... >_>
"ice-cream-flavoured ice-cream" -Rin
"oh moe is me" -me
Numbered Days, my first piece of fanfic
Leotrak's Library, my other depository of written stuffs
Before: Hanako>/=Emi>Rin>Lilly>Shizune
After: Emi>Rin>Hanako>Lilly>>>>>>>>>>>Shizune
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

Leotrak wrote:
If that were to go like "one article of clothing per piece removed from the board", they'd need one hell of a lot of clothes... >_>
I'll just tell you one thing...I didn't need to play to know that rules. :twisted:
Okay, i'm taking this to the dream world. Let's see who wins.
And I am going to get side-tracked on a fanfic based on this soon.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
PureLionHeart

Post by PureLionHeart »

Sure doesn't sound like there's any virtuous protection of Hanako going on in here. >_>
"We ruin the countries we govern and the people in our care. We slaughter our enemies, and sacrifice all our allies. We'll keep killing until there's nothing left but to destroy ourselves. It will never be enough. We are incorrigible warmongers, aren't we?"
Darroth

Post by Darroth »

Leotrak wrote:
Usually in Strip Chess, one doesn't count the pawns, so you'd only need seven pieces of clothes.
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

Any strip-game involving Akira would result in you naked as soon as you agreed to it.
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

kosherbacon wrote:Any strip-game involving Akira would result in you naked as soon as you agreed to it.
I'd take the challange. With enough modivation I think I could win a game of chess. I do play probably as often as Shizune does Risk.
Now why do I feel like this 'strip chess' would be an interesting Shimmie pic if not game CG?
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

I like your ideas.
SirMax wrote:Lilly would do strip slam poetry. That might even be one of the h-scenes.
STRIP POETRY WITH LILLY. brilliant, sir, glorious.

I like strip chess and strip poetry the most. Strip tea drinking is fine too. I'd play with Lilly in a game called "strip Akira".
PureLionHeart

Post by PureLionHeart »

I don't care that it's not in her personality, I just thought of fun game.
Lilly and Hisao can gamble on Yuuko. Every time she bangs her head, one person removes one article of clothing. Every time she says sorry, the other person removes an article of clothing.
trhvmn

Post by trhvmn »

Darroth wrote:
Leotrak wrote:
Usually in Strip Chess, one doesn't count the pawns, so you'd only need seven pieces of clothes.
I'm more interested at the fact that rules for Strip Chess actually exist.
I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hari-kari rock.
EternalLurker

Post by EternalLurker »

neumanproductions wrote:Hanako=Strip Chess
While in the room with Lilly, I'm guessing, just for extra fun.