About the game's erotica...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

PureLionHeart

Re: About the game's erotica...

Post by PureLionHeart »

It'll be interesting to see Hisao's reaction and a full, unobstructed view of far the burns actually do cover. For all we know, she could be totally charred between the legs, and have one breast completely fried over when the sex scene comes along.

Speaking of, was it ever said how the burns actually "feel" to Hanako, so to speak? I'm not exactly knowledgeable on burns, obviously. Is it just dead and mostly numb, or maybe overly sensitive just passed the singed flesh, or simply business as usual? Certainly another level that could have some interesting repercussions in the bedroom.
"We ruin the countries we govern and the people in our care. We slaughter our enemies, and sacrifice all our allies. We'll keep killing until there's nothing left but to destroy ourselves. It will never be enough. We are incorrigible warmongers, aren't we?"
DovK

Post by DovK »

PureLionHeart wrote:It'll be interesting to see Hisao's reaction and a full, unobstructed view of far the burns actually do cover. For all we know, she could be totally charred between the legs, and have one breast completely fried over when the sex scene comes along.

Speaking of, was it ever said how the burns actually "feel" to Hanako, so to speak? I'm not exactly knowledgeable on burns, obviously. Is it just dead and mostly numb, or maybe overly sensitive just passed the singed flesh, or simply business as usual? Certainly another level that could have some interesting repercussions in the bedroom.
Third-degree burns destroy all dermal nerve endings, causing a complete lack of sensation in the skin.

Have you ever fallen asleep on your arm, woken up and found your arm was so numb that it felt like someone else's? Her burns would feel something like that.
Minister of Gloom

Post by Minister of Gloom »

DovK wrote:
PureLionHeart wrote:It'll be interesting to see Hisao's reaction and a full, unobstructed view of far the burns actually do cover. For all we know, she could be totally charred between the legs, and have one breast completely fried over when the sex scene comes along.

Third-degree burns destroy all dermal nerve endings, causing a complete lack of sensation in the skin.

Have you ever fallen asleep on your arm, woken up and found your arm was so numb that it felt like someone else's? Her burns would feel something like that.
And now we finally know why Shizune and Misha always look so smug when they kick her in the hallways.
Life, what is it but a dream?
זה מגניב אותי כל פעם מחדש, העובדה שיש פה עברית. אני תוהה אם מישהו ישים לב ששיניתי חתימה.
TipsyRooster

Post by TipsyRooster »

Minister of Gloom wrote:
DovK wrote:

And now we finally know why Shizune and Misha always look so smug when they kick her in the hallways.
Whatever, Shizune can't hear and Misha has downs, I think Hanako wins this one.
Cockadoodle...hic!
EternalLurker

Post by EternalLurker »

TipsyRooster wrote:Shizune can't hear and Misha has downs, I think Hanako wins this one.
I'm pretty sure this runs counter to basically every other post made on this forum by a person.
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

EternalLurker wrote:
TipsyRooster wrote:Shizune can't hear and Misha has downs, I think Hanako wins this one.
I'm pretty sure this runs counter to basically every other post made on this forum by a person.
You're only saying that because you hate Hanako for some reason.
Last edited by neumanproductions on Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
EternalLurker

Post by EternalLurker »

...What? I liked Emi before liking Emi was popular. EDIT: Okay, Hanako, that makes more sense.

I'm just saying that the idea of "less disabled = more win" is something with which approximately no one who posts here claims to agree.
Last edited by EternalLurker on Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
neumanproductions

EternalLurker wrote:...What? I like(d) Emi before liking Emi was popular.
I'm just saying that the idea of "less disabled = more win" is something with which approximately no one who posts here claims to agree.
Sorry man...I meant Hanako. There, fixed.
I agree with what you say on the more/less disability thing but that just makes me think that Hanako might sprout eventually to a point where she can stand up to those two by herself. This is taking place over a greater amount of time than some other VNs.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

neumanproductions wrote:stand up to those two by herself
Shizune and Misha aren't bullies, guys...
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
DavisonInc

Post by DavisonInc »

It may turn out this thread is pointless. One must remember that one of the lines listed in Hisao's moment of being overwhelmed by names and side effects of his medication was "erectile dysfunction."

Although yes, it's definitely not the case, there's still the very remote possibility that we've been screwed with, and all the "H Scenes" are just Hisao crying with shame while being consoled by the appropriate character.

Also,
G3n0c1de wrote:
neumanproductions wrote:stand up to those two by herself
Shizune and Misha aren't bullies, guys...
No, but they do treat Hanako and Lilly like crap.
SirMax

Post by SirMax »

All Shizune has ever done to Hanako is glare at her once, and Misha makes a joke then genuinely tells her what she needed to know. Most of the time they leave her alone, which is exactly what she wants. I fail to see how this translates to them abusing her.

As for Lilly, it's not exactly like Lilly comes in with flowers and hugs for Shizune, that's a two way street between them.
Wrench Wench

Post by Wrench Wench »

It's because Hanako is their little moeblob (is that the term?) and that presses their white knight button.
PureLionHeart

Post by PureLionHeart »

SirMax wrote:As for Lilly, it's not exactly like Lilly comes in with flowers and hugs for Shizune, that's a two way street between them.
No, she enters any conversation with politeness warranted to anyone, while Shizune plays her little game of stripping it away as fast as she can.

That said, they aren't really bullies. They're just the rudest characters.
"We ruin the countries we govern and the people in our care. We slaughter our enemies, and sacrifice all our allies. We'll keep killing until there's nothing left but to destroy ourselves. It will never be enough. We are incorrigible warmongers, aren't we?"
Wrench Wench

Post by Wrench Wench »

I'd say Shizune is just overtly competitive. Because Lilly is effectively the opposite of competitive she gets on Shizune's nerves which makes try to force some competition.
neumanproductions

PureLionHeart wrote: while Shizune plays her little game of stripping it away as fast as she can.
Why do I get the feeling that is going to be something that happens in the game. When was the last time a visual novel had a stripping game involved in it? Reminds of that thread I made a while back trying to figure out what each of the girls favorite games to play would be.
Hanako=Strip Chess
Shizune=Strip Risk/poker
Misha= same as Shizune
You fill in the rest.