Revealing Hisao's Disease

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

minkus

Revealing Hisao's Disease

Post by minkus »

So far, in Act One, Hisao tells approximately half of the girls that he has arrhythmia, depending on which route you take.

Rin finds out no matter what.
Lilly finds out in her path.
Emi finds out in her path.
Shizune finding out will lead to a Manly Picnic.
Hanako has not found out in any route.

In later acts, will Hisao eventually tell everyone no matter which path you take? Is hiding a good option?
In Lilly's path if you don't tell her, it's a bad thing, but telling Shizune (and Misha) is just as bad. How long into the game could it take before he tells anybody?

Kenji: I wear a hat now.
Kazuki

Re: Revealing Hisao's Disease

Post by Kazuki »

How do you tell Shizune? Do you have to kick her and Misha out of your room?
"The only law you need is a gun and a good aim."
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

No, just tell her you had fun with the nurse. That option will be available only if you collapsed while running earlier.
Also Shizune will likely suspect what is wrong even if you don't throw her out. She's seen all your meds and she's smart enough to figure out the rest on her own.
Hmm... I wonder why telling Misha you had fun with the nurse and then going on with Emi's path leads to Kenji's end. Pissing off Shizune and Misha shouldn't really affect Emi...
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Csihar

Post by Csihar »

I'm sure it will be revealed in all the routes sooner or later, at least if you're going for a good end. Hiding something major like that is never good for a blooming relationship, you know.
"I don't care," said Pierre, "I'm from France."

Now in handy DeviantArt form.

G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

The first time I played, I wanted to tell Shizune about Hisao's condition. Did not go well.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Darroth

Post by Darroth »

G3n0c1de wrote:The first time I played, I wanted to tell Shizune about Hisao's condition. Did not go well.
I tried to lighten a nervous situation by cracking a joke about Hisao's crisis at the track. Did not go well either.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

I tried not to make Lilly worry too much. .. Guess if it went well...
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
NoOne3

Post by NoOne3 »

Hiding something major like that is never good for a blooming relationship, you know.
Hiding Hisao's condition should inevitably lead to a special kind of ending available in every path: a "HHHHNNNNGGGGHHHH Ending"

Or had that joke been made before?
Last edited by NoOne3 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
kapparomeo

Post by kapparomeo »

I'll be very, very disappointed if Hisao doesn't literally say "HNNNNNNNNGGGH" in at least one scene in the full game. It'd be brilliant fanservice, better than Rin poledancing. ;)
There was a young clerk who took exception to Curzon's memorandum. He thought it was balls. But he was afraid to say so directly, so he scratched faintly in the margin, 'Round Objects'. Lord Curzon replied in a note: "Who is Mr. Round, and why does he object?"
-Sir Alan Lascelles
ContinualNaba

Post by ContinualNaba »

Devs are probably saving the Shizune heart confession for when she relies/takes Hisao for granted one time too many and overexerts him into an arrest or something. Hisao learns a lesson about knowing both his limits and the lengths he has to go in order to make sure he isn't pressured into stressing them - Shizune learns about the damage her competitiveness can cause to others who lack her drive.

As for Hanako, probably just an excuse to have slow, tender lovin' instead of the SM ballgag bonanza she had planned up to that point. Whatever.
[19:33] <!Suriko> i think i could go my whole life without putting my mouth on someone's ass voluntarily

[12:46] == climatic was kicked from #katawa-shoujo by climatic [climatic]
[12:46] <+ContinualNaba> wut
[12:46] <%VCR> wut
[12:47] <+Juno> Qué
Kazuki

Post by Kazuki »

ContinualNaba wrote:Devs are probably saving the Shizune heart confession for when she relies/takes Hisao for granted one time too many and overexerts him into an arrest or something. Hisao learns a lesson about knowing both his limits and the lengths he has to go in order to make sure he isn't pressured into stressing them - Shizune learns about the damage her competitiveness can cause to others who lack her drive.

As for Hanako, probably just an excuse to have slow, tender lovin' instead of the SM ballgag bonanza she had planned up to that point. Whatever.
That's probably one of the best possible storylines for the Shizune path that I've heard.

Also, when I think S&M, I always thought Misha and Shizune fit that category. Their dominant personalities practically scream it, which kept me wondering through Shizune's path. Hell, that one scene where Misha sneaks up behind Hisao and covers his eyes, I was thinking, "Oh God, here comes the chloroform! I knew it!"
"The only law you need is a gun and a good aim."
ContinualNaba

Post by ContinualNaba »

That's probably one of the best possible storylines for the Shizune path that I've heard.
Nah. The best one's a bad (good?) end that results in people alternatively weeping and grinning over a headstone in a cemetery.

---Here lies Hisao---

Born a son, died a gigolo

'Totally worth it'
[19:33] <!Suriko> i think i could go my whole life without putting my mouth on someone's ass voluntarily

[12:46] == climatic was kicked from #katawa-shoujo by climatic [climatic]
[12:46] <+ContinualNaba> wut
[12:46] <%VCR> wut
[12:47] <+Juno> Qué