Favourite Ending?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

What is your favourite ending scene in Act One?

Emi: Is Carnival!
3%
Hanako: Nc5xb3
17%
Lilly: Promise of Time
9%
Rin: Clouds in my Head
22%
Shizune: Throwing Balls
25%
Kenji: The Deep End
6%
None: The writers are crap, I want my bandwidth back.
1%
None: KS is so great, an ending only makes me want more! Give us the full version!
12%
???: (The "I can't decide" option)
2%
Rin: en_a44 (RIN_END_2)
3%

Total votes: 744

lurkmode is on CD

Re: Favourite Ending?

Post by lurkmode is on CD »

Going to be honest...
Ive done every path except Rin

First I liked Hanako but in playthough I changed to Shi(still ended up Emi from jogging...)
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

It's interesting to see this poll after so long.
Obviously my Rin choice is still riding second place behind Shizune which I still can't understand why she is at the top. Maybe it's the concept of getting two girls in one or maybe the glasses.
But don't fret, for I'm actually fairly confident this ranking will change come full release.
Considering the way things have gone thus far I believe the ending which result in the Shizune route in a bad sense have something to do with Shizune becoming to bossy once again and driving Hisao away where in the Rin sense the reason behind Hisao leaving(becoming uninterested) would more along the lines come from a misunderstanding or such.
So many ideas, so little to be used. :roll:
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

neumanproductions wrote:Obviously my Rin choice is still riding second place behind Shizune which I still can't understand why she is at the top. Maybe it's the concept of getting two girls in one or maybe the glasses.
IMO, Shizune's ending had the most emotion and was the most romantic of all the other girls. The scene was pretty powerful, the image of Shizune standing in front of the fireworks is very memorable.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
neumanproductions

G3n0c1de wrote:
neumanproductions wrote:Obviously my Rin choice is still riding second place behind Shizune which I still can't understand why she is at the top. Maybe it's the concept of getting two girls in one or maybe the glasses.
IMO, Shizune's ending had the most emotion and was the most romantic of all the other girls. The scene was pretty powerful, the image of Shizune standing in front of the fireworks is very memorable.
I should have figured you'd show up after I posted this G3n0c1de, afterall, I've always known you to be the big Shizune supported.
So yeah, I see your point entirely in this instance. Maybe it's just my preference of the event where Rin uses you as a pillow that just speaks to me more and her profound train of though. However, I still believe there will be ample changes in people's minds (Heck, I include myself in this note where Shizune might become my top choice: Considering where she is in my rankings now) when the full release comes to light as you'll delve deeper than a weeks worth of knowledge about each of the girls.

P.S. I still think Meganekko-moe is a huge factor in Shizune being so popular here. And having a pink, drill-haired best friend gets you places in life. (Two for one special anyone?)
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

True, my rankings might change too. As staunchly as I support Shizune now, I'll give each girl their fair shake.

Shizune may be the only one with glasses, but I've never really been a big fan of those. Actually, thanks to my avatar, I think seeing Shizune with her glasses on might throw me off a little. Physically, the biggest draw for me is Shizune's tsurime.

I actually don't want some of dat Misha with my Shizune. I dunno, I just don't like her that way.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Yukimi

Post by Yukimi »

Actually for me Misha's wahaha was pure torture and I'm still a Shizune girl :) and anyway the ending is very good wether or not you like Shizune. I'm also open to cange my ratings with the full version of the game.
Shizune=Akira > Lilly > Emi > Hanako > Rin (but all of them have a place in my heart and some other more interesting locations XP).
Morph

Post by Morph »

Funny that more people chose The Deep End than Is Carnival.
Poor Emi...
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Morph wrote:Funny that more people chose The Deep End than Is Carnival.
Poor Emi...
More people chose the fake Rin end than Emi's end. I've actually heard someone say that when they got Emi's end, they actually thought it was a bad end at first.
Heartlesswithaheart

Post by Heartlesswithaheart »

Shizune's end is my favourite. I found it interesting that her's way my favourite, as she was around the same area I placed Emi after finishing her (Emi's) route preview.
Last edited by Heartlesswithaheart on Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rin/Shizune > Lilly > Hanako > Emi.
neumanproductions

G3n0c1de wrote:
Morph wrote:Funny that more people chose The Deep End than Is Carnival.
Poor Emi...
I've actually heard someone say that when they got Emi's end, they actually thought it was a bad end at first.
That really is an interesting thought, as I have heard that as well, especially a few people I mentioned KS to and they thought act one was the whole story. (Needed to explain a little better the concept of 'acts' meaning more than one)
Anyways, I do have to agree that Emi's ending was a bit lacking to some degree but it fits her character based on my thinking. For that reason she is still higher in my rankings; considering I do look partially into the future. I do agree that Shizune's ending beats out Emi's along with some of the other girls but to fight for Emi where she cannot, I have to say that it's her acting as more of the friend from the beginning that strikes the cord I needed from her to justify the ending to its extent. Remember, she did befriend Rin afterall and that is saying something for her attitude in that point...
Know what, I'll save this discussion for another topic. :lol: