Favourite Ending?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

What is your favourite ending scene in Act One?

Emi: Is Carnival!
3%
Hanako: Nc5xb3
17%
Lilly: Promise of Time
9%
Rin: Clouds in my Head
22%
Shizune: Throwing Balls
25%
Kenji: The Deep End
6%
None: The writers are crap, I want my bandwidth back.
1%
None: KS is so great, an ending only makes me want more! Give us the full version!
12%
???: (The "I can't decide" option)
2%
Rin: en_a44 (RIN_END_2)
3%

Total votes: 744

Lawls

Re: Favourite Ending?

Post by Lawls »

Clouds in my head was for me a very dawwwwwwwwwww ending
<Aura> "For a long time now, I've thought it doesn't matter one bit whether they are disabled or not."

"But it’s looking like it may actually happen before we all die." - cpl_crud
  • "There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so" - Shakespeare
Blood-Beryl

Post by Blood-Beryl »

Though I like Lilly most I must give the point to Shizunes sequence. It just includes the most romantic atmosphere (and if my mind is not missing something right now it is the only sequence where Hisao thinks that he might actually really love the girl).

But IMO Lillys sequence makes you more curious about her further path than Shizunes does about hers because Promise of Time says Thats the beginning, will you achieve even more than that? while Throwing balls is more concluded.
Lilly > Rin > Emi > Hanako > Shizune
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

Blood-Beryl wrote:Though I like Lilly most I must give the point to Shizunes sequence. It just includes the most romantic atmosphere (and if my mind is not missing something right now it is the only sequence where Hisao thinks that he might actually really love the girl).
My issue with the Shizune one is that it seems to quick to choose as he is pondering both Misha and Shizune then its like a snap of the fingers as Misha falls asleep and BOOM GOES THE FIREWORKS.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

neumanproductions wrote:My issue with the Shizune one is that it seems to quick to choose as he is pondering both Misha and Shizune then its like a snap of the fingers as Misha falls asleep and BOOM GOES THE FIREWORKS.
Through most of Shizune's scenes Misha is just sort of there, and the chemistry is between Shizune and Hisao.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
HeMeido

Post by HeMeido »

neumanproductions wrote: My issue with the Shizune one is that it seems to quick to choose as he is pondering both Misha and Shizune then its like a snap of the fingers as Misha falls asleep and BOOM GOES THE FIREWORKS.
That's because Misha is just an extra. Isn't it sad?
Alicia_Gunther

Post by Alicia_Gunther »

HeMeido wrote:
neumanproductions wrote: My issue with the Shizune one is that it seems to quick to choose as he is pondering both Misha and Shizune then its like a snap of the fingers as Misha falls asleep and BOOM GOES THE FIREWORKS.
Very very sad.
Rhaegar

Post by Rhaegar »

Rin's ending is probably what made her my favorite.

it was the best, infa 93%.
Nero5150

Post by Nero5150 »

My favorite ending is rin's ending followed by shizune's ending, in that order.
ContinualNaba

Post by ContinualNaba »

Alicia_Gunther wrote:
HeMeido wrote:
Very very sad.
On the other hand, she doesn't get involved in insane suicide pacts after one too many cardio sessions.
[19:33] <!Suriko> i think i could go my whole life without putting my mouth on someone's ass voluntarily

[12:46] == climatic was kicked from #katawa-shoujo by climatic [climatic]
[12:46] <+ContinualNaba> wut
[12:46] <%VCR> wut
[12:47] <+Juno> Qué
JamiroquaiAlien

Post by JamiroquaiAlien »

It's not necesserily my favourite ending, but I don't really have that much of a problem with the pacing of Shizune's ending. She's a much stronger personality than the others, so it seems natural to me that any feelings Hisao might develop for her would materialise at least a little bit faster than any of the other girls. Honestly, Misha never stood a chance anyway. She hasn't got much going for her in competition with Shizune being A BOSS, other than being very loud, which doesn't quite compare.

Doesn't stop me wishing for a Misha path though >:
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

JamiroquaiAlien wrote:Honestly, Misha never stood a chance anyway. She hasn't got much going for her in competition with Shizune being A BOSS, ...
You mean except for people who don't like the bossy type...
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
ContinualNaba

Post by ContinualNaba »

In which case they'll pick one of the other paths.
[19:33] <!Suriko> i think i could go my whole life without putting my mouth on someone's ass voluntarily

[12:46] == climatic was kicked from #katawa-shoujo by climatic [climatic]
[12:46] <+ContinualNaba> wut
[12:46] <%VCR> wut
[12:47] <+Juno> Qué
Jmacaroo

Post by Jmacaroo »

I really loved the entire Shizune plotline, and her ending was definitely the best. I didn't feel the pacing at the end was weird at all, it seemed a pretty natural development. Also, Shizune's is definitely the longest path, you spend the most time with her out of all the girls. Make's sense he would develop feelings for them faster.

Also I found Shizune's disability by far the most intriguing. Shizune has managed to develop into this forceful, mischievous, powerful girl, and yet it would all be bottled up if she didn't have Misha. Although I didn't really care for how mean she could be, she is human after all.
Normal Deviant

Post by Normal Deviant »

Rin seems to be going at Shizune tooth and (toe) nail in this poll.
Break a leg.
Worthington

Post by Worthington »

I suppose because those were the two most romantic endings. Coincidentally, aren't they the only two to feature the fireworks?
Got my feet in the air and my head on the ground.

Kenji=Rin>Akira>Hideaki>Hachisame>Lilly>Takashi>Miki>Emi>Nurse>Misha>Mutou>Shizune>Yuuko>Nomiya>Hanako

Worthington's Wondrous Writeshop
Magnesium Ninja Studios