Anime Expo + bitchin' pins

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Csihar

Anime Expo + bitchin' pins

Post by Csihar »

I am, of course, talking about VCR's pins (from the new blog post). Well played sir, well played. Those "what's my disability" ones are sure to be the hot fashion accessory this fall. What's up with the ones on the right, though? Are they unrelated or just meta-jokes so meta they don't even exist yet, or what?

Man, I thought I was going to die when I heard the band from Kira Kira is going to be playing and releasing a new album there. I take it back. NOW I'm gonna die (insert a certain onomatopoeia here). Though to be honest, I think it would be worth stopping by the KS table just to see how many stalkers Pimmy has.
"I don't care," said Pierre, "I'm from France."

Now in handy DeviantArt form.

VCR
lolbot

Re: Anime Expo + bitchin' pins

Post by VCR »

Csihar wrote:What's up with the ones on the right, though? Are they unrelated or just meta-jokes so meta they don't even exist yet, or what?
The middle pin, the salmon, is the official mascot of Yamaku, which can be seen on the school gate from v3 on. As for the other two... well, that is a sekrit for now~

Also yeah stop by our tables, it'd be nice to meet everyone on the forums there. This is my first time at a con outside of Hawaii, and my first time selling stuff as well, so it should be an invigorating experience for me.
[13:00:51] <buckingham> why do you have to shit on my parade delta-kun you baka >_<
ze spy

Post by ze spy »

VCR wrote:
Csihar wrote:What's up with the ones on the right, though? Are they unrelated or just meta-jokes so meta they don't even exist yet, or what?
The middle pin, the salmon, is the official mascot of Yamaku, which can be seen on the school gate from v3 on. As for the other two... well, that is a sekrit for now~

Also yeah stop by our tables, it'd be nice to meet everyone on the forums there. This is my first time at a con outside of Hawaii, and my first time selling stuff as well, so it should be an invigorating experience for me.
WEIRD SHRIMP ROUTE, I CALLED IT.
"That weird motherfucker"
Xuan

Post by Xuan »

Csihar wrote:Man, I thought I was going to die when I heard the band from Kira Kira is going to be playing and releasing a new album there.
Ooh, yeah, that, oh yeah, ahh... *faints*
" It would be hard to believe I was nearly killed by a love confession."
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

Hey what table will VCR and co be at?
Pimmy
~VIBRATIONS~

Post by Pimmy »

kosherbacon wrote:Hey what table will VCR and co be at?
VCR and Doom are at E05, and I'll be all the way over in G15, myself.
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

Pimmy wrote: VCR and Doom are at E05, and I'll be all the way over in G15, myself.
Thanks! And I'm sorry if I made it easier for the internet stalkers.
Sajomir

Post by Sajomir »

kosherbacon wrote:
Pimmy wrote: VCR and Doom are at E05, and I'll be all the way over in G15, myself.
Thanks! And I'm sorry if I made it easier for the internet stalkers.
Don't forget to take photos so we can hunt the dev/art team down.
Animator for the Katawa Shoujo Fighting Game
We are looking for additional animators and spriters! Please PM me :D
Sakura Tenshi

Post by Sakura Tenshi »

VCR wrote:

Curse you VCR! I only will have a handful of cash! And I won't know which one to buy... ;_;
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

Do you run shipping, or at least plan on being in the Eastern Midwest with those? :?
Oh why don't I leave more out west? Poor me.

Anyways, a salmon as the Yamaku mascot. What are they called, the fighting salmon?
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

neumanproductions wrote:Do you run shipping,
Yes.
Ozymil

Post by Ozymil »

So... have we got pictures of Pimmy, Doomfest, and VCR yet? :3
Donnes-moi le chocolat, Hisao! Gib mir die Schokolade, Hisao! Dame el chocolate, Hisao! Dammi il cioccolato, Hisao! Ge mig choklad, Hisao! Giv mig chokolade, Hisao! 私にチョコレートを与える, 久夫! Daj mi czekoladę, Hisao! Geef me de chocola, Hisao! (Thanks for the Dutch ver. Leotrak) Bigyan mo ako ng chocolate, Hisao! Geef mij de chocolade, Hisao! Дайте мне шоколад, Хисао! Dá-me o chocolate, Hisao!
VCR
lolbot

Post by VCR »

Yes, but you will never get them~
[13:00:51] <buckingham> why do you have to shit on my parade delta-kun you baka >_<
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

Tilde because I'm such a tease~
Ozymil

Post by Ozymil »

Am I doing it right~

Also, were you guys there for your own work or to represent KS?
Donnes-moi le chocolat, Hisao! Gib mir die Schokolade, Hisao! Dame el chocolate, Hisao! Dammi il cioccolato, Hisao! Ge mig choklad, Hisao! Giv mig chokolade, Hisao! 私にチョコレートを与える, 久夫! Daj mi czekoladę, Hisao! Geef me de chocola, Hisao! (Thanks for the Dutch ver. Leotrak) Bigyan mo ako ng chocolate, Hisao! Geef mij de chocolade, Hisao! Дайте мне шоколад, Хисао! Dá-me o chocolate, Hisao!