Anime Expo + bitchin' pins

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

meep

Re: Anime Expo + bitchin' pins

Post by meep »

It was so much fun meeting all of you guys! AND I JUST REALIZED I FORGOT TO BUY SOME OF VCR'S PINS. :'(

It was cool to see how many people recognized KS when they came by.
Pimmy
~VIBRATIONS~

Post by Pimmy »

Yeah!

I just wanna say thanks to all the fans who stopped by our tables, it's great to meet people and talk about the game and stuff! Super thanks to anyone who bought prints/pins/etc too XD
Bara

Post by Bara »

I wasn't able to go to Anime Expo, but my order of pins DID arrive in my mail today, so I'm happy about that. Now I need to find a good place to display them. :D

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

I couldn't make it either and my contact didn't get around to hunting for KS related stuff. :cry:
janz

Post by janz »

Pimmy wrote:Yeah!

I just wanna say thanks to all the fans who stopped by our tables, it's great to meet people and talk about the game and stuff! Super thanks to anyone who bought prints/pins/etc too XD
I didn't find you since there was no such thing as G, but I did see Doomfest and VCR.
Simplified Chinese Progress - good
Pimmy
~VIBRATIONS~

Post by Pimmy »

janz wrote:
Pimmy wrote:Yeah!

I didn't find you since there was no such thing as G, but I did see Doomfest and VCR.
Yeah, they moved the back tables forward after the first day, sorry for that!
Pumpkineat3r

Post by Pumpkineat3r »

Would it be possible to get some of those pins via Paypal? I unfortunately can't travel half way across the country and meet you at the con, but I could for pay shipping.
VCR
lolbot

Post by VCR »

Pumpkineat3r wrote:Would it be possible to get some of those pins via Paypal? I unfortunately can't travel half way across the country and meet you at the con, but I could for pay shipping.
Of course, heh. I've been doing this for a lot of people in fact.

While I'm at it here (though admittedly a bit late), I'd like to thank all the people who visited all of our tables, and bought the pins, prints and V-Day cards, as well as chatted us up in general. I hope everyone we've met there will be back next year. I know I will~
[13:00:51] <buckingham> why do you have to shit on my parade delta-kun you baka >_<
Bringerof_D

Post by Bringerof_D »

neumanproductions wrote:Do you run shipping, or at least plan on being in the Eastern Midwest with those? :?
Oh why don't I leave more out west? Poor me.

Anyways, a salmon as the Yamaku mascot. What are they called, the fighting salmon?
"The Up River Fighters!" seems appropriate
~Hello there Kenji, I'm a psychic spy. But dont worry, I know what you're thinking. It wont hurt at all...~
Merlyn_LeRoy

Post by Merlyn_LeRoy »

Maybe this explains the mascot -- this is still an eroge, remember...
pleasure fish
pleasure fish
pleasurefish.jpg (75.11 KiB) Viewed 4600 times
Esa94

Post by Esa94 »

Merlyn_LeRoy wrote:Maybe this explains the mascot -- this is still an eroge, remember...
pleasurefish.jpg
What the christ :D
Saika

Post by Saika »

What the christ, indeed.
Merlyn_LeRoy

Post by Merlyn_LeRoy »

It's from a list of really bad fansub examples
http://www.japanator.com/elephant/post.phtml?pk=8421
catface210

Post by catface210 »

VCR wrote:
Csihar wrote:What's up with the ones on the right, though? Are they unrelated or just meta-jokes so meta they don't even exist yet, or what?
The middle pin, the salmon, is the official mascot of Yamaku, which can be seen on the school gate from v3 on. As for the other two... well, that is a sekrit for now~

Also yeah stop by our tables, it'd be nice to meet everyone on the forums there. This is my first time at a con outside of Hawaii, and my first time selling stuff as well, so it should be an invigorating experience for me.
Wait wait wait wait. Are you from Hawaii VCR? :shock:
VCR
lolbot

Post by VCR »

catface210 wrote: Wait wait wait wait. Are you from Hawaii VCR? :shock:
Indeed I am. I recently registered for an artist alley table at Kawaii Kon next year, so you may see me there if you go!
[13:00:51] <buckingham> why do you have to shit on my parade delta-kun you baka >_<