How tall is Hisao ?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Extremist_Line

Re: How tall is Hisao ?

Post by Extremist_Line »

Oh, can't believe I missed this topic.

Anyways, I'm about 6' 4" 1/2 or 6' 5", haven't checked recently.

And I'm still in high school.
"Anyone can say they're your friend, few can prove it." -Me
Hanako >/= Lilly > Shizune > Emi > Rin
Currently:Finished all but Rin. Taking a break for now.
http://extremistline.deviantart.com/
Wrench Wench

Post by Wrench Wench »

Extremist_Line wrote:Oh, can't believe I missed this topic.

Holy shit. You're just a wee bit shorter than me. Welcome to the club.
Extremist_Line

Post by Extremist_Line »

Wrench Wench wrote:
Extremist_Line wrote:Oh, can't believe I missed this topic.

Holy shit. You're just a wee bit shorter than me. Welcome to the club.
Gladly. I got back from camp just a few days ago and everyone there was like "Dude, you look like you're 20!". I hit my head twice going under the same low door there. >.>
I hit my head on a lot of stuff. I hit my hand on the roof in the bathroom while on vacation at least four times and had to duck to get under an exit sign.
And my friends say I could probably easily go into a bar and convince them I'm over 21 without an ID. I have to shave twice a week during the school year else I violate the dress code.

...I wonder if something's wrong with me... :|
"Anyone can say they're your friend, few can prove it." -Me
Hanako >/= Lilly > Shizune > Emi > Rin
Currently:Finished all but Rin. Taking a break for now.
http://extremistline.deviantart.com/
Wrench Wench

Post by Wrench Wench »

Extremist_Line wrote:Gladly. I got back from camp just a few days ago and everyone there was like "Dude, you look like you're 20!". I hit my head twice going under the same low door there. >.>
I hit my head on a lot of stuff. I hit my hand on the roof in the bathroom while on vacation at least four times and had to duck to get under an exit sign.
And my friends say I could probably easily go into a bar and convince them I'm over 21 without an ID. I have to shave twice a week during the school year else I violate the dress code.

...I wonder if something's wrong with me... :|
Sounds like there is.

Go see a doctor.
ze spy

Post by ze spy »

Eh, my dad was 6'3 and my mum was 5'10. When I was a kid, they turned me into a pussy and made me drink my milk and eat my vegetables and ALWAYS be in bed by 9:30, I was pissed off, but in the end I guess it was pretty cool.
"That weird motherfucker"
Bara

Post by Bara »

Wrench Wench wrote:
Shockproof Jamo wrote:Whoa. :shock: How high can you lift those huge blocks of steel? The engines, I mean. Is it like only few inches off the ground, or do you actually pick 'em up and hold 'em in your arms comfortably while standing on two straight legs? Whatever the case, that sounds badass.
I can pick it up and carry it around for a minute at most. After it's too much of a strain and I risk dropping it.
I'm only guessing but I think there are quite a few bits of smaller stuff that has to be removed before you can pull an engine out anyway. At least the cooling, electrical, smog, exhaust manifold and other such parts that are not solidly attached to the engine block. I suppose it would vary with how each engine was designed but you would probably have to figure the minimum would be engine block, cam, pistons, valves and covers. That minimum even for a small 4 cylinder engine would be enough to herniate my old back!

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Wrench Wench

Post by Wrench Wench »

Bara wrote:I'm only guessing but I think there are quite a few bits of smaller stuff that has to be removed before you can pull an engine out anyway. At least the cooling, electrical, smog, exhaust manifold and other such parts that are not solidly attached to the engine block. I suppose it would vary with how each engine was designed but you would probably have to figure the minimum would be engine block, cam, pistons, valves and covers. That minimum even for a small 4 cylinder engine would be enough to herniate my old back!
Oh yeah quite a bit gets left in the car but like you said more than enough to make it impossible for a normal person. Draws quite a few stares whenever I do it.
Plenty of people say I should try competing in a worlds strongest woman/man competition but I imagine I'd be disqualified due to the condition that got me this tall.
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

Started off as a question about Hisao's height, thread wandered into the wasteland midway through the first page.

Three pages later, the wastes claim it.
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.