How tall is Hisao ?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Esa94

Re: How tall is Hisao ?

Post by Esa94 »

Leotrak wrote:
Esa94 wrote:
Leotrak wrote:I'm 1.86, someone please convert that to feet and inches ">_>
186cm is a bit over 73 inches, which is... 6'1'', if my calculations aren't completely wrong.
... Is there a difference between British inches and American inches, then? O.o Cause I seem to remember being dubbed 6'3" one time, by a British guy... Old British guy, though ">_>
As far as I know, one inch is 2.54 centimetres and one foot is twelve inches.
Wrench Wench

Post by Wrench Wench »

Leotrak wrote:
Wrench Wench wrote: The first: My partner had a guy grope him thinking he was a girl.

The second: Some random girl started claiming I'd groped her because I was a "nasty foreign man" which resulted in a truly hilarious hour of talking to the police getting that one sorted out. The police were very apologetic once it was all figured out which was surprising. But still the language barrier was such a pain.
I lol'd at this :P Guy gets groped, girl gets accused of groping XD
Oh yeah it was fucking hilarious. He just suddenly said "Will you stop squeezing my arse? This isn't the time." I pointed out that I wasn't and then suddenly "HO SHIT!" and he freaked out. The look on the Japs face was brilliant though, you've never seen someone so shocked.
Bara

Post by Bara »

Wrench Wench wrote:
Leotrak wrote:
Wrench Wench wrote: The first: My partner had a guy grope him thinking he was a girl.

The second: Some random girl started claiming I'd groped her because I was a "nasty foreign man" which resulted in a truly hilarious hour of talking to the police getting that one sorted out. The police were very apologetic once it was all figured out which was surprising. But still the language barrier was such a pain.
I lol'd at this :P Guy gets groped, girl gets accused of groping XD
Oh yeah it was fucking hilarious. He just suddenly said "Will you stop squeezing my arse? This isn't the time." I pointed out that I wasn't and then suddenly "HO SHIT!" and he freaked out. The look on the Japs face was brilliant though, you've never seen someone so shocked.
In a country where millions ride the trains every day and some people take advantage to grope in the crush it must have happened a time or three before. Getting publicly caught by a foreigner (possibly on a train he commutes on daily) was probably more of a shock than finding out it was a guy he was fondling.

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Wrench Wench

Post by Wrench Wench »

Bara wrote:In a country where millions ride the trains every day and some people take advantage to grope in the crush it must have happened a time or three before. Getting publicly caught by a foreigner (possibly on a train he commutes on daily) was probably more of a shock than finding out it was a guy he was fondling.
To be fair I was kind of surprised my partner was so freaked by the experience. He's normally so detached from most things it's surprising to see him freak out over a middle aged Jap fondling him.

That girl who claimed I molested her was such a pain in the ass though. Obviously digging for cash.
Bara

Post by Bara »

Wrench Wench wrote:That girl who claimed I molested her was such a pain in the ass though. Obviously digging for cash.
Well they got penalties and fines for groping; do they have the same for false claims? I doubt it would be provable in court to show the difference between an honest case of mistaking the person who did it versus a false claim to extort cash.

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
ze spy

Post by ze spy »

Wrench Wench wrote: I can lift a car engine unassisted. I can hold up an end of your average car with some effort (and so long as its not loaded with anything). As my partner puts it "you look someone who fights bears on mountains and wins every time"

There is no fucking way you can do that, I'm 6'5, relatively strong, and I could never even think about be doing that shit.
"That weird motherfucker"
Minister of Gloom

Post by Minister of Gloom »

ze spy wrote:
Wrench Wench wrote: I can lift a car engine unassisted. I can hold up an end of your average car with some effort (and so long as its not loaded with anything). As my partner puts it "you look someone who fights bears on mountains and wins every time"

There is no fucking way you can do that, I'm 6'5, relatively strong, and I could never even think about be doing that shit.
As far as I understand, the girl we are talking about here is actually, medically a giant. And she works out a lot. And has a blue collar job. Far from impossible.
Life, what is it but a dream?
זה מגניב אותי כל פעם מחדש, העובדה שיש פה עברית. אני תוהה אם מישהו ישים לב ששיניתי חתימה.
Nightdragon

Post by Nightdragon »

Minister of Gloom wrote:
ze spy wrote:

As far as I understand, the girl we are talking about here is actually, medically a giant. And she works out a lot. And has a blue collar job. Far from impossible.

Goddamn that makes me feel small. I'm only 6'3", and no where near that kind of strength. Hell, even if I go through boot camp all year long I dont think I'll get to be like that. I must say I am quite amazed.
Wrench Wench

Post by Wrench Wench »

Nightdragon wrote:Goddamn that makes me feel small. I'm only 6'3", and no where near that kind of strength. Hell, even if I go through boot camp all year long I dont think I'll get to be like that. I must say I am quite amazed.
It's a product of a life of hard physical labour. Soldiers don't develop that kind of body, they work out to get a compact body.
I've never actually "worked out" that much. It's all from actually working. First around the farm (being the tallest meant I got asked to do a lot), then my grandads garage and now mine. I've pretty much done heavy lifting for as far back as I can remember.
Sajomir

Post by Sajomir »

Bara wrote:
Wrench Wench wrote:
neumanproductions wrote:Nice to know I would be that much taller in comparison. 6'2" :mrgreen:
Fuck yeah tall buggers team!

We need T-shirts.
Maybe helmets would be more practical. :mrgreen:
OK, that one made me lol
I'm only 5'11" and I totally want in :P
Csihar

Post by Csihar »

I'm exactly as tall as Hisao. Go shorties...? :|
"I don't care," said Pierre, "I'm from France."

Now in handy DeviantArt form.

Shockproof Jamo

Post by Shockproof Jamo »

Wrench Wench wrote:I can lift a car engine unassisted. I can hold up an end of your average car with some effort (and so long as its not loaded with anything). As my partner puts it "you look someone who fights bears on mountains and wins every time"

Whoa. :shock: How high can you lift those huge blocks of steel? The engines, I mean. Is it like only few inches off the ground, or do you actually pick 'em up and hold 'em in your arms comfortably while standing on two straight legs? Whatever the case, that sounds badass.
Wrench Wench

Post by Wrench Wench »

Shockproof Jamo wrote:
Wrench Wench wrote:I can lift a car engine unassisted. I can hold up an end of your average car with some effort (and so long as its not loaded with anything). As my partner puts it "you look someone who fights bears on mountains and wins every time"

Whoa. :shock: How high can you lift those huge blocks of steel? The engines, I mean. Is it like only few inches off the ground, or do you actually pick 'em up and hold 'em in your arms comfortably while standing on two straight legs? Whatever the case, that sounds badass.
I can pick it up and carry it around for a minute at most. After it's too much of a strain and I risk dropping it.
Shockproof Jamo

Post by Shockproof Jamo »

Wrench Wench wrote:I can pick it up and carry it around for a minute at most. After it's too much of a strain and I risk dropping it.

Hahahaha, God, that's still amazing. I weight around 102 kilos (=224 Lbs if I'm not mistaken) these days (majority of it muscle), and can do pull ups fairly comfortably. But... I'm not sure if I could find it in me to manage THAT.
Wrench Wench

Post by Wrench Wench »

Shockproof Jamo wrote:
Wrench Wench wrote:I can pick it up and carry it around for a minute at most. After it's too much of a strain and I risk dropping it.

Hahahaha, God, that's still amazing. I weight around 102 kilos (=224 Lbs if I'm not mistaken) these days (majority of it muscle), and can do pull ups fairly comfortably. But... I'm not sure if I could find it in me to manage THAT.
I think I weigh around 300 lbs. Probably a bit over. Unfortunately means I rarely if ever get to be on top.

~EDIT~

Decided to hit a scale.

I weigh 341 lbs.