Katawa Shoujo Panel at the Manifest Anime Convention

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Rozen

Re: Katawa Shoujo Panel at the Manifest Anime Convention

Post by Rozen »

@ the blogger: I'm not surprised you would think so few people know about KS. If anyone who knows about it is like me, we check up on the sight every couple of weeks to see progress but don't always make it known we are keeping track. In my case I'm like a fan that is busy with his own daily whatever and occasional has a sudden urge to go look at KS stuff for about a day or two. I might post once or twice a month like this just to show continued interest in the project and to add a bit of encouragement (or at tell myself it does, haha).
Lawls

Post by Lawls »

http://www.mediafire.com/?d29paiz1bj9p5w2

For anyone who wants to read the transcript in MS word or something I uploaded it to mediafire.

also .rtf can be read in MS word or any like program.
<Aura> "For a long time now, I've thought it doesn't matter one bit whether they are disabled or not."

"But it’s looking like it may actually happen before we all die." - cpl_crud
  • "There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so" - Shakespeare
dragonfi

Post by dragonfi »

Fine presentation, my only complaint is that I cannot find the proper font for it.
Actually, I'm amazed that that to this day ppt-s don't pack the fonts into the presentation file.
Would save lot of trouble on the long-run...

I found the font "Playtime With Hot Toddies", just not the "Playtime With Hot Toddies EU" version, is there any significant difference?
If there is, where can I find it? Otherwise I can just alias it to the firs one.

Really it's no big deal, It's just you know, it's nice when my computer can show the right font.
lance_amateur07

Post by lance_amateur07 »

Excuse me, but I'm interested to the Powerpoint file but all links doesn't seem to work. Will anyone please give me a link to download the presentation?
"Heavy as a f***ing rock. I'm so strong... UUUGGGHHH..." -ShamWow dub parody
cpl_crud
Project Scapegoat

Post by cpl_crud »

lance_amateur07 wrote:Excuse me, but I'm interested to the Powerpoint file but all links doesn't seem to work. Will anyone please give me a link to download the presentation?
Can't help you there. I can only find my original unused draft in my Google Drive.

Try PM'ing Suriko and asking him to post the link.
My Novel - Now available The Zemlya Conspiracy
Blog: http://cplcrud.WordPress.com

------
<Suriko> Crud would be patting Hanako's head
<Suriko> In a non-creepy fatherly way
<NicolArmarfi> crud is trying to dress hanako up like miku and attempting to get her to pose for him in headphones and he burns money
Suriko
Lilly Writer, Hanako Co-Writer, Producer

Post by Suriko »