Prevalence of other girls in the paths

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Run Out Groove

Re: Prevalence of other girls in the paths

Post by Run Out Groove »

Notguest wrote:And in the case of Emi, she'll bump into you.
i c wut u did thar
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

Run Out Groove wrote:
i c wut u did thar
Attachments
a pun in a pun
a pun in a pun
1268031273524.jpg (114.02 KiB) Viewed 4884 times
Run Out Groove

Post by Run Out Groove »

Smoku wrote:
Run Out Groove wrote:
i c wut u did thar
It's funny 'cause she's blind.
ContinualNaba

Post by ContinualNaba »

DO-HO-HO-HO-HO-HO.
[19:33] <!Suriko> i think i could go my whole life without putting my mouth on someone's ass voluntarily

[12:46] == climatic was kicked from #katawa-shoujo by climatic [climatic]
[12:46] <+ContinualNaba> wut
[12:46] <%VCR> wut
[12:47] <+Juno> Qué
cpl_crud
Project Scapegoat

Post by cpl_crud »

Hisao is in a class with Shizune, Misha and Hanako, meaning that any classroom scenes will involve them.
My Novel - Now available The Zemlya Conspiracy
Blog: http://cplcrud.WordPress.com

------
<Suriko> Crud would be patting Hanako's head
<Suriko> In a non-creepy fatherly way
<NicolArmarfi> crud is trying to dress hanako up like miku and attempting to get her to pose for him in headphones and he burns money
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

cpl_crud wrote:Hisao is in a class with Shizune, Misha and Hanako, meaning that any classroom scenes will involve them.
True dat. But I wonder how much they'll be involved. While playing through Shizune's scenes in act 1, it felt like Hanako wasn't really there with us. Of course, she was skipping class a lot of the time, but even when she was there, she was rarely mentioned. Like, only when she quickly gets up to leave in the middle of class. Stuff like that. For Shizune's path, I can imagine more of that happening. On the flip side, Hanako might feel uncomfortable around those two, so when you're hanging with Hanako in class, Shizune and Misha's presence may be more noticable, even if they don't interact with you directly.

Also, Hanako is much less likely to interact with you of her own accord when you're around Shizune. She doesn't really have any reason to. Shizune, being the proactive go getter that she is, probably will talk to you, maybe about student council stuff, I don't know. The point is, she would have more reason to go up to Hisao when on Hanako's path, rather than the other way around.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Run Out Groove

Post by Run Out Groove »

G3n0c1de wrote:
cpl_crud wrote:Hisao is in a class with Shizune, Misha and Hanako, meaning that any classroom scenes will involve them.
True dat. But I wonder how much they'll be involved. While playing through Shizune's scenes in act 1, it felt like Hanako wasn't really there with us. Of course, she was skipping class a lot of the time, but even when she was there, she was rarely mentioned. Like, only when she quickly gets up to leave in the middle of class. Stuff like that. For Shizune's path, I can imagine more of that happening. On the flip side, Hanako might feel uncomfortable around those two, so when you're hanging with Hanako in class, Shizune and Misha's presence may be more noticable, even if they don't interact with you directly.

Also, Hanako is much less likely to interact with you of her own accord when you're around Shizune. She doesn't really have any reason to. Shizune, being the proactive go getter that she is, probably will talk to you, maybe about student council stuff, I don't know. The point is, she would have more reason to go up to Hisao when on Hanako's path, rather than the other way around.
I think I disagree with you on Hanako not having a role when on Shizune's path. Although her role was minor on Shizune's path in Act I, that's not to say she will be completely nonexistant in the future Acts. As Hisao and Shizune grow closer through the rest of the game, the feud between her and Lilly would become more prevalent. There would be more backstory on their rivalry, as well as more clashes, as was in Act I. As their relationship with one another come to the foreground, Hanako will more than likely have a greater role, as Shizune and Miha pick on her too because of her friendship with Lilly. As you may recall, when Hanako came into the classroom, Misha called out to her asking: "Playing delinquent again?" More of those situations are going to have a larger role in the plot as the story progesses, and the same would go for Lilly's and Hanako's paths.
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Run Out Groove wrote:I think I disagree with you on Hanako not having a role when on Shizune's path. Although her role was minor on Shizune's path in Act I, that's not to say she will be completely nonexistant in the future Acts. As Hisao and Shizune grow closer through the rest of the game, the feud between her and Lilly would become more prevalent. There would be more backstory on their rivalry, as well as more clashes, as was in Act I. As their relationship with one another come to the foreground, Hanako will more than likely have a greater role, as Shizune and Miha pick on her too because of her friendship with Lilly. As you may recall, when Hanako came into the classroom, Misha called out to her asking: "Playing delinquent again?" More of those situations are going to have a larger role in the plot as the story progesses, and the same would go for Lilly's and Hanako's paths.
Personally, I'd like to see less of the Shizune/Lilly feud on Shizune's path. I don't think it should be an integral part of her character. After act 1, Hisao should move on to work with Shizune on her personal problems, or maybe stuff introduced in the future acts. I suppose it can't go away entirely, but I feel like it shouldn't be one of the main points of Shizune's path.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Run Out Groove

Post by Run Out Groove »

G3n0c1de wrote:
Run Out Groove wrote:I think I disagree with you on Hanako not having a role when on Shizune's path. Although her role was minor on Shizune's path in Act I, that's not to say she will be completely nonexistant in the future Acts. As Hisao and Shizune grow closer through the rest of the game, the feud between her and Lilly would become more prevalent. There would be more backstory on their rivalry, as well as more clashes, as was in Act I. As their relationship with one another come to the foreground, Hanako will more than likely have a greater role, as Shizune and Miha pick on her too because of her friendship with Lilly. As you may recall, when Hanako came into the classroom, Misha called out to her asking: "Playing delinquent again?" More of those situations are going to have a larger role in the plot as the story progesses, and the same would go for Lilly's and Hanako's paths.
Personally, I'd like to see less of the Shizune/Lilly feud on Shizune's path. I don't think it should be an integral part of her character. After act 1, Hisao should move on to work with Shizune on her personal problems, or maybe stuff introduced in the future acts. I suppose it can't go away entirely, but I feel like it shouldn't be one of the main points of Shizune's path.
I doubt it'll be a main point, but it is certainly a topic of interest and it will most likely play some sort of role in her path.
Shades of Grey

Post by Shades of Grey »

Run Out Groove wrote:
G3n0c1de wrote:

I think I disagree with you on Hanako not having a role when on Shizune's path. Although her role was minor on Shizune's path in Act I, that's not to say she will be completely nonexistant in the future Acts. As Hisao and Shizune grow closer through the rest of the game, the feud between her and Lilly would become more prevalent. There would be more backstory on their rivalry, as well as more clashes, as was in Act I. As their relationship with one another come to the foreground, Hanako will more than likely have a greater role, as Shizune and Miha pick on her too because of her friendship with Lilly. As you may recall, when Hanako came into the classroom, Misha called out to her asking: "Playing delinquent again?" More of those situations are going to have a larger role in the plot as the story progesses, and the same would go for Lilly's and Hanako's paths.
Only issue with this idea is that Hanako is basically petrified of Shizune and Misha. I get the feeling that Hanako stays as far away as possible from Shizune, and by extension Hisao (in Shizune route). Even when Shizune confronts Hanako, Hanako's response is to flee rather than stand her ground. I really can't see Hanako being heavily involved with Shizune's route for this reason, unless Hanako some how gains a lot of courage on her own.
Light and Dark
Good and Evil
Right and Wrong
taken from afar they blend together
and the world appears
all in shades of grey
Panty Supervisor

Post by Panty Supervisor »

Shades of Grey wrote:Only issue with this idea is that Hanako is basically petrified of Shizune and Misha. I get the feeling that Hanako stays as far away as possible from Shizune, and by extension Hisao (in Shizune route). Even when Shizune confronts Hanako, Hanako's response is to flee rather than stand her ground. I really can't see Hanako being heavily involved with Shizune's route for this reason, unless Hanako some how gains a lot of courage on her own.
By the way, did Act 1 ever explain why Hanako can just walk in and out of class without anybody saying anything? If I remember correctly, Hisao wonders why not even the teachers say anything about that.
Yuuko > Misha > Emi > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune > Rin
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Panty Supervisor wrote:By the way, did Act 1 ever explain why Hanako can just walk in and out of class without anybody saying anything? If I remember correctly, Hisao wonders why not even the teachers say anything about that.
This is probably one of those things that will be explained in the full game, but I think it's because of her personality and shyness complexes. The teachers know about these and let her have her own time by herself when she wants.
Juno

Post by Juno »

G3n0c1de wrote:This is probably one of those things that will be explained in the full game, but I think it's because of her personality and shyness complexes. The teachers know about these and let her have her own time by herself when she wants.
This. I'd think it was easily inferrable given her personal situation.
Captain Niggawatts

Post by Captain Niggawatts »

Panty Supervisor wrote:
Shades of Grey wrote:Only issue with this idea is that Hanako is basically petrified of Shizune and Misha. I get the feeling that Hanako stays as far away as possible from Shizune, and by extension Hisao (in Shizune route). Even when Shizune confronts Hanako, Hanako's response is to flee rather than stand her ground. I really can't see Hanako being heavily involved with Shizune's route for this reason, unless Hanako some how gains a lot of courage on her own.
By the way, did Act 1 ever explain why Hanako can just walk in and out of class without anybody saying anything? If I remember correctly, Hisao wonders why not even the teachers say anything about that.
She is a secret agent.
"People who quote themselves in their signatures are egotistical faggots" - Captain Niggawatts
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

Nah, she's just stealthy. no one even sees how she leaves. Only Hisao has this powers, since he has been bitten by a radioactive slut in the past