Two Favorite Girls

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Two Favorite Girls (in no particular order)

Emi & Hanako
5%
Hanako & Rin
15%
Rin & Shizune
12%
Shizune & Lilly
6%
Lilly & Emi
6%
Rin & Lilly
16%
Shizune & Emi
4%
Emi & Rin
4%
Shizune & Hanako
10%
Lilly & Hanako
21%

Total votes: 281

neumanproductions

Re: Two Favorite Girls

Post by neumanproductions »

I couldn't have put it better myself PharaohSauron.
Hanako and Rin are my #1 & #1.2 :wink:
I don't think they will be toppled from this spot with the full release, but they might switch with each other.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Extremist_Line

Post by Extremist_Line »

Alright, kosher and I have done the fics we were requested. Here's a link: http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&p=36597#p36597

Kosher will post his later on.
"Anyone can say they're your friend, few can prove it." -Me
Hanako >/= Lilly > Shizune > Emi > Rin
Currently:Finished all but Rin. Taking a break for now.
http://extremistline.deviantart.com/
Scarlet Fox

Post by Scarlet Fox »

PharaohSauron wrote:...Although I like all five of the girls equally, these two are my favorites...
wut

Hanako and Rin are definitely my favorite two, and it's surprising that a lot of people agree, even though their personalities seem different. Maybe nerds have a personality similar to a mix of those two... Shy and keeps to self, yet has weird and interesting thoughts the majority of people don't think of or wouldn't understand? Though I suspect a lot of people like Hanako because they like the shy and inexperienced girls that you could protect and has little to no chance of cheating on you. Plus she's moe.

Well, now that I think of it, I have parts of my personality similar to theirs...
Pumpkineat3r

Post by Pumpkineat3r »

DESU wrote: well if that gets to him as much as it does, them maybe he doesn't want to know how i feel so incredible lonely at night and keep saying to myself how much i love her while holding onto my pillow pretending that it's her, or how i have come near tears from the loneliness once.

or how my final project is in a place that specializes in disabilities and how i suggested to our team leader that everybody be there as I hope to find an IRL hanako there (if your curious, we're working on reimaging the computers, so we will be working with the staff mostly, but i'm hoping I run into her)

and that's just half of it.
I miss late night /a/.
PharaohSauron

Post by PharaohSauron »

Scarlet Fox wrote:
PharaohSauron wrote:...Although I like all five of the girls equally, these two are my favorites...
wut
It's Schrödinger's Moe Neko: You can both equally "love" and "not love" all the moe girls in a series. Are those your brains on the floor, or did I just blow your mind? :lol:
No, I just forgot to take out "equally;" I have a habit of rewording sentences when I think of something better.
Scarlet Fox wrote:Maybe nerds have a personality similar to a mix of those two...
By George, I think we've stumbled onto something here...
Remember, folks:
I'm watching you.
Scarlet Fox

Post by Scarlet Fox »

PharaohSauron wrote:It's Schrödinger's Moe Neko: You can both equally "love" and "not love" all the moe girls in a series. Are those your brains on the floor, or did I just blow your mind? :lol:
No, I just forgot to take out "equally;" I have a habit of rewording sentences when I think of something better.
You're still confusing me, but I'll drop it! :? The same thing happens to me, anyway.

I wonder, how different would the poll be if Misha was added to the mix?
atat

Post by atat »

Scarlet Fox wrote:
PharaohSauron wrote:It's Schrödinger's Moe Neko: You can both equally "love" and "not love" all the moe girls in a series. Are those your brains on the floor, or did I just blow your mind? :lol:
You're still confusing me, but I'll drop it! :? The same thing happens to me, anyway.

I wonder, how different would the poll be if Misha was added to the mix?
well until I can do a poll with either ratings, or un-limited choices (I could do multi-topics, but NO). It won't fit.
Nixons back!!!!