Misha's Future?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Aura
>has heterochromia

Re: Misha's Future?

Post by Aura »

Member22, can't log in for some reason wrote:I have been watching this debate about a Misha route for some time... the opinions are interesting, but I find myself agreeing with the devs again... I think that we should at least wait for the 5 main paths to be completed in the final KS, and once that is done, then we should get this debate up and running.
Just to make it clear - there is no debate. Misha does not have a route and never will.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
Member22 - still keep getting logged out

Post by Member22 - still keep getting logged out »

Aura wrote:Just to make it clear - there is no debate. Misha does not have a route and never will.
Thanks for confirming that once again... I really never liked Misha anyway and even if there was a route for her, I wouldn't play it (sorry Misha fans). My previous comment was just saying that we (the fans) should not put pressure on devs to put a misha route because it would take much longer and KS would be rushed... that was all... If fans want to speculate... thats another story, but IMO, I REALLY don't want it interfering with the development because me, like many many others, want to see KS actually be a complete product... so keep up the work devs :)
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

We don't rush! We just screw around and talk about stuff and "how awesome it would be if..."-s :P
Zahlman

Post by Zahlman »

toast wrote:Her future is to pierce the heavens.
With her drill hair, yeah?
Yubiseiharukana

Post by Yubiseiharukana »

Aura wrote: Just to make it clear - there is no debate. Misha does not have a route and never will.
Attachments
7eb61.jpg
7eb61.jpg (13.6 KiB) Viewed 4174 times
"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing."
- Emo Philips
digiboy0001

Post by digiboy0001 »

Yubisei (I know your real name, why am I calling you this?), that attachment made me lol. I don't know what it's intended to MEAN, but it was funny.

Slightly less off-topic, I don't think Misha really deserves a path at all, so I don't see why people keep asking for one. Compared to the "actual" characters, she seems a bit dull (not to mention annoying).

*raises flame shield in preparation for Misha fans*

Now for something ACTUALLY on-topic; when it comes to Misha's future, I personally try to avoid speculation when it comes to KS, because one of two things will happen: 1) I'll be completely wrong and feel like a total idiot in retrospect, or 2) I'll be disappointed by what actually happens, because everyone knows my speculations are totally better than what teh stoopid devs will come up with. 8)
"A lot of people don't seem to know what they're talking about. That sucks." - VegettoEX
Endeavoring to beat every game I own in chronological order. Current game: Digimon World 2 (7/27/2000, PlayStation)
Yubiseiharukana

Post by Yubiseiharukana »

digiboy0001 wrote:Yubisei (I know your real name, why am I calling you this?), that attachment made me lol. I don't know what it's intended to MEAN, but it was funny.

Slightly less off-topic, I don't think Misha really deserves a path at all, so I don't see why people keep asking for one. Compared to the "actual" characters, she seems a bit dull (not to mention annoying).

*raises flame shield in preparation for Misha fans*

Now for something ACTUALLY on-topic; when it comes to Misha's future, I personally try to avoid speculation when it comes to KS, because one of two things will happen: 1) I'll be completely wrong and feel like a total idiot in retrospect, or 2) I'll be disappointed by what actually happens, because everyone knows my speculations are totally better than what teh stoopid devs will come up with. 8) Pingas!

I knew it was happening, but I'm just disappointed that there are absolutely no plans to make a Misha path (hence the Joker's disappointed face). I agree that maybe she doesn't deserve it, but it would be cool to have. Yep, you could probably come up with something betur thann thos dumm devs (this is sarcasm, in case you couldn't tell. The writers are ridiculously good at what they do, and in no way could I do 1/2 as good).
"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing."
- Emo Philips
digiboy0001

Post by digiboy0001 »

Yubiseiharukana wrote:I knew it was happening, but I'm just disappointed that there are absolutely no plans to make a Misha path (hence the Joker's disappointed face). I agree that maybe she doesn't deserve it, but it would be cool to have. Yep, you could probably come up with something betur thann thos dumm devs (this is sarcasm, in case you couldn't tell. The writers are ridiculously good at what they do, and in no way could I do 1/2 as good).
Nice one adding Pingas to the end of my quote.
And I was being sarcastic as well.
"A lot of people don't seem to know what they're talking about. That sucks." - VegettoEX
Endeavoring to beat every game I own in chronological order. Current game: Digimon World 2 (7/27/2000, PlayStation)
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

Smoku wrote:We don't rush! We just screw around and talk about stuff and "how awesome it would be if..."-s :P
This.
Captain Niggawatts

Post by Captain Niggawatts »

Smoku wrote:
Smoku wrote:We don't rush! We just screw around and talk about stuff and "how awesome it would be if..."-s :P
This.

Did you just fucking quote yourself and say "This?"
"People who quote themselves in their signatures are egotistical faggots" - Captain Niggawatts
Bastion

Post by Bastion »

I like the "Misha has cancer" theory. I mean, pink drill hair? that's got to be a wig. Leukemia would probably fit best, but no need to go to far into it. (privacy issues would be a good way to stay vague on exactly what she has.)

so...
1) Misha gets a relapse and has to go back into intensive care. (Her condition wasn't revealed to Hisao adding "shocking impact" to the event)
2) Shizune breaks down with something to the effect of "We've been together for so long, I don't know what I'm going to do." (since by this point Hisao can understand her signing)
3) Hisao "comforts" Shizune.
4) Misha recovers with heartfelt reunion scene.
5) Arc ends with Misha congratulating Hisao for getting the girl.

There, no one dies and Misha still has cancer. Everybody wins.
-abscess

Post by -abscess »

Cap'n Niggawatts wrote:Did you just fucking quote yourself and say "This?"
Lady and gentlemen, I'm afraid we may be dealing with an individual with the disability of split personality.... or someone suffering of memory loss and confusion due to the consumption of exorbitant amounts of spirit beverages.
Bastion wrote:There, no one dies and Misha still has cancer. Everybody wins.
Does it make me less of a Misha fan if I'd rather have her die in that case? It just seems too... fixed to have that ending.
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Bastion wrote:I mean, pink drill hair? that's got to be a wig.
If you want to be like that, half of the characters have hair colors that don't exist in nature. Almost all of the characters have hair colors that don't occur naturally in Japanese genetics. It's just anime hair.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

-abscess wrote:
Cap'n Niggawatts wrote:Did you just fucking quote yourself and say "This?"
Lady and gentlemen, I'm afraid we may be dealing with an individual with the disability of split personality.... or someone suffering of memory loss and confusion due to the consumption of exorbitant amounts of spirit beverages.
Oh, noes! the other me did it again. There's actually three of us. The two agree quite often.
And for real, if Misha got a path, then we would all scream that there's no Yuuko path... after that, we'd yell for what? a Kenji gay sex path?
Bara

Post by Bara »

Smoku wrote:... a Kenji gay sex path?
Am I the only only one reading this who had a shiver of dread read reading this?? The scary thing is; somewhere, someone on the internet is fapping at the thought of a "Kenji gay sex path. :roll:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?