Misha's Future?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

ContinualNaba

Re: Misha's Future?

Post by ContinualNaba »

And she'd be laughing all the while. Dear god, she's terrifying.
[19:33] <!Suriko> i think i could go my whole life without putting my mouth on someone's ass voluntarily

[12:46] == climatic was kicked from #katawa-shoujo by climatic [climatic]
[12:46] <+ContinualNaba> wut
[12:46] <%VCR> wut
[12:47] <+Juno> Qué
Sleet

Post by Sleet »

Less like threesome, more like rape. It's two against one. Hisao's quite literally fucked. Risk pieces everywhere. He will be forever scarred by the tormenting "Wahaha~"s.
ContinualNaba

Post by ContinualNaba »

Not to mention having to surgically remove those pieces from assorted sphincters.
[19:33] <!Suriko> i think i could go my whole life without putting my mouth on someone's ass voluntarily

Nobody important

Post by Nobody important »

Yubiseiharukana wrote: "Why doesn't Misha have her own path?"
EDIT: 1 - Because she wasn't on Raita's poster (Aura corrected me on this).
Not because she's always with Shizune anyhow, so unless there's OMG HUEG FIGHT NOW THEY HAET EACH OTHER, the two paths would pretty much be the same anyways, save for who gets the H-scenes? :D
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

Nobody important wrote:
Yubiseiharukana wrote: "Why doesn't Misha have her own path?"
EDIT: 1 - Because she wasn't on Raita's poster (Aura corrected me on this).
Not because she's always with Shizune anyhow, so unless there's OMG HUEG FIGHT NOW THEY HAET EACH OTHER, the two paths would pretty much be the same anyways, save for who gets the H-scenes? :D
Your right with that one. I can't rememer who I told, maybe someone on the facebook group, it would be redundant having a Misha path as her and Shizune are almost adjoined to the hip. She was just written in to make it easier for Shizune to get her screen time. Could you imagine having the Shizune route without someone to translate for her.
Hisao: "WTF are you saying? Write it down or something."
And aside from the Kenji aspect, Misha livens up the mood. So, I think she will continue to be important; at least until the final act.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Scarlet Fox

Post by Scarlet Fox »

neumanproductions wrote:I think she will continue to be important; at least until the final act.
I cannot imagine KS without Misha screaming and laughing half of the time. :cry:
Panty Supervisor

Post by Panty Supervisor »

Nobody important wrote:Not because she's always with Shizune anyhow, so unless there's OMG HUEG FIGHT NOW THEY HAET EACH OTHER, the two paths would pretty much be the same anyways, save for who gets the H-scenes? :D
The fact that they're always together doesn't mean that their paths would have to be the same or even similar. It only means that it would be unlikely for them to not appear in each others' paths.
Yuuko > Misha > Emi > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune > Rin
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

Scarlet Fox wrote: I cannot imagine KS without Misha screaming and laughing half of the time. :cry:
oh, she will laugh half of ks, no worries. and then she will DIE! mwahahahaha!
ContinualNaba

Post by ContinualNaba »

Ah, but how?

Smoku

Post by Smoku »

ContinualNaba wrote:Ah, but how?
erm, well...

Cause she's terminally ill.

Or Hanako will snap and murder her for all the wahahas.

OR she'll just Wahaha to death
Quidoo

Post by Quidoo »

Smoku wrote:
ContinualNaba wrote:Ah, but how?
she'll just Wahaha to death
Misha is a cannibal

This explains the spontaneous WAHAHA~ing, the mystery of her disability AND the outcome of the presumption of her unfortunate demise. Marvellous.
"Leo Burnett and 4Kids are the devil!"
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

Quidoo wrote: Misha is a cannibal

This explains the spontaneous WAHAHA~ing, the mystery of her disability AND the outcome of the presumption of her unfortunate demise. Marvellous.
[shimmie]1105[/shimmie]

DAMMIT MISHA, Stop noming on brains!
Bara

Post by Bara »

kosherbacon wrote:

[shimmie]1105[/shimmie]

DAMMIT MISHA, Stop noming on brains!
The forums are safe, nothing for her to eat here. :mrgreen:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Nobody important

Post by Nobody important »

Panty Supervisor wrote:
Nobody important wrote:Not because she's always with Shizune anyhow, so unless there's OMG HUEG FIGHT NOW THEY HAET EACH OTHER, the two paths would pretty much be the same anyways, save for who gets the H-scenes? :D
The fact that they're always together doesn't mean that their paths would have to be the same or even similar. It only means that it would be unlikely for them to not appear in each others' paths.
Okay, granted... But at the same time, they're never apart, EVER. It would essentially be one Shizune/Misha route where Shizune's the one you sleep with, and another Shizune/Misha route where Hisao has to get earplugs when he's buying condoms. Also, if the two routes are that different, there'd have to be a pretty damn good explanation as to why things went so differently when all the same people were involved.

...I'm not sure whether that idea is hilarious or disturbing.
Panty Supervisor

Post by Panty Supervisor »

Nobody important wrote:Also, if the two routes are that different, there'd have to be a pretty damn good explanation as to why things went so differently when all the same people were involved.
No, an explanation is not necessary. Any visual novel that allows you to make decisions takes place in a multiverse rather than a universe.

There could be a Shizune path, where Shizune and Misha confine you to their secret BDSM chamber and execute the feminist revolution, and a (hypothetical) Misha path, where this room doesn't even exist and where Misha's disability kicks in instead. These paths logically exclude each other, they couldn't exist in the same universe. But with a multiverse, it's no problem.

For example, Fate/Stay Night takes place in a multiverse. There are three alternate, totally different storylines that happen at the same time, at the same place and involve the same set of characters. Your choices determine which of the storylines you are going to see.
Yuuko > Misha > Emi > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune > Rin