Act 1 question

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Saya~

Act 1 question

Post by Saya~ »

Briliant demo! I love the game, everything is simply great :)
Question though I just finished two paths (lilly & hanako) and was wondering is there going to be a lesbian scene in the full game?
and is there any h-scenes in the other paths in act1?
techk8

Re: Act 1 question

Post by techk8 »

1. Answer to your first question is spoiler content that the staff keeps to themselves.
2. No H-scenes in 1st act.
techk8 wrote:In all honestly, I don't care if it's an OVA or a whole series; it needs to end with the Lilly Good End, damnit! IT'S FUCKING CANON AND I'LL TAKE THAT TRUTH TO THE GRAVE.
[10:59] <@cpl_crud> Penises aren't spoilers; they are just disappointing in general
Csihar

Post by Csihar »

The devs have been keeping quiet about any potential girl love so far. Personally, I think there probably will be (or a good bit of les yay at the very least), but only time will tell. 8)
"I don't care," said Pierre, "I'm from France."

Now in handy DeviantArt form.

Extremist_Line

Post by Extremist_Line »

Csihar wrote:The devs have been keeping quiet about any potential girl love so far. Personally, I think there probably will be (or a good bit of les yay at the very least), but only time will tell. 8)
Heck, TV Tropes already had Les Yay under the KS article, noting that all of the love interests come in pairs. I don't doubt that there will be even just a little Les Yay in the full game. I highly doubt that there will be outright yuri though.
"Anyone can say they're your friend, few can prove it." -Me
Hanako >/= Lilly > Shizune > Emi > Rin
Currently:Finished all but Rin. Taking a break for now.
http://extremistline.deviantart.com/
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

I'm a damned dirty fan of girl-love. Even if the full game has none, I would play it with yuri-goggles on full power.

Yo-yo

Post by Yo-yo »

I couldn't find a thread where this was answered already, as I'm new to the forums...but will there be multiple H-scenes in each path, or just one H-scene at the very end of each? It's kind of a general question, so I don't THINK the answer is spoiler content. Oh, and will the girl you end up with in Act 1 determine which girl you get in the rest of the game? If I end up with Lilly in the first act, will it be possible to end up with somebody else at the end of the game?
Extremist_Line

Post by Extremist_Line »

Yo-yo wrote:I couldn't find a thread where this was answered already, as I'm new to the forums...but will there be multiple H-scenes in each path, or just one H-scene at the very end of each? It's kind of a general question, so I don't THINK the answer is spoiler content. Oh, and will the girl you end up with in Act 1 determine which girl you get in the rest of the game? If I end up with Lilly in the first act, will it be possible to end up with somebody else at the end of the game?
If memory serves correctly, I remember hearing somewhere that there will be multiple scenes for every girl. And yeah, I think that you're supposed to finish Act 1 locked onto a girl's route.
"Anyone can say they're your friend, few can prove it." -Me
Hanako >/= Lilly > Shizune > Emi > Rin
Currently:Finished all but Rin. Taking a break for now.
http://extremistline.deviantart.com/
DESU

Post by DESU »

Yo-yo wrote:I couldn't find a thread where this was answered already, as I'm new to the forums...but will there be multiple H-scenes in each path, or just one H-scene at the very end of each? It's kind of a general question, so I don't THINK the answer is spoiler content. Oh, and will the girl you end up with in Act 1 determine which girl you get in the rest of the game? If I end up with Lilly in the first act, will it be possible to end up with somebody else at the end of the game?
I believe this has been answered, though I forget where. from what I remember was discussed, it depends on the girl. with someone like shizune, maybe 3, with someone like hanako, probably only 1.
ImageImage
I white-knighted for Hanako before the rest of you.
>Completion 28%
I got my Hanako path. To me, that's 100% completion.
My steam is my nexus of stuff so yeah. Also I have a chan. Ask me shit.
Yo-yo

Post by Yo-yo »

Alright, thanks.
Panty Supervisor

Post by Panty Supervisor »

Saya~ wrote:Question though I just finished two paths (lilly & hanako) and was wondering is there going to be a lesbian scene in the full game?
I like the idea of a threesome in KS, but I must say that it would be pretty out of character for both Lilly and Hanako. I really can't imagine that happening. I think it would me much more likely for Shizune/Misha, as they generally stick very close together. I guess Rin/Emi would work too, because Emi helps Rin with a lot of things (like dressing in the morning), so they're probably very close too. And of course, Rin wouldn't have a problem with that.

But then again, I really can't imagine any lesbian scene between Shizune/Misha or Rin/Emi either. A threesome with both girls going for Hisao maybe, but not with explicit lesbian scenes. It must be difficult as hell to write a credible scenario for this.
techk8 wrote:1. Answer to your first question is spoiler content that the staff keeps to themselves.
I think it would be boring if they answered these questions.
Yuuko > Misha > Emi > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune > Rin
Csihar

Post by Csihar »

Extremist_Line wrote: And yeah, I think that you're supposed to finish Act 1 locked onto a girl's route.
Found it: http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=13&t ... 995#p30995

Quidoo

Post by Quidoo »

A quote from a blog post made on July 13th 2008:

"Yes, lesbianism is in the game. In a couple of forms. Forms which will not be given in away this blog post."

This was made quite a while ago, so the extent to which this is presently true remains a mystery to me.
"Leo Burnett and 4Kids are the devil!"
-abscess

Post by -abscess »

Quidoo wrote:A quote from a blog post made on July 13th 2008:

"Yes, lesbianism is in the game. In a couple of forms. Forms which will not be given in away this blog post."
"Yes, lesbianism is in the game...."
"Yes, lesbianism....."
"....lesbianism...."
..... really?
Quidoo wrote:"Yes..."
:shock:
:o
:|
:)
:D
:mrgreen:
FUCK YES!!!
Please, let her be Misha!
Quidoo wrote:This was made quite a while ago, so the extent to which this is presently true remains a mystery to me.
Hush those words, heretic! That is a.... a heresy!
Csihar

Post by Csihar »

I don't think it'd be too much of a stretch to say that one of those instances probably involves Akira. The other, though....

...yeah, I'm pulling for Misha too. :D Obvious fap fuel aside, it would also be a convenient way to explain why Hisao never gets a chance with her.

EDIT: I've been browsing through the old boards a bit lately, due to having absolutely no life. Anyway, I found something interesting that may or may not pertain to the subject at hand - the (probably) very first suggestion for Shizune (known only as Deaf-tan at the time) to have an interpreter.
Let's say she's the class president. She's deaf, can't lip read, can't talk, only communicates through writing and sign language.

Won't this require her to have an interpreter (urgh, is that the correct word? my dictionary says so) to relay what she says to the rest of the class? What about making her hard gay for the deaf girl as well, while we're at it? This could be quite funny. If you don't take sign language classes, the interpreter would probably have to accompany you two when you're talking.
Make of that what you will.

Wokka

Post by Wokka »

Panty Supervisor wrote:I like the idea of a threesome in KS, but I must say that it would be pretty out of character for both Lilly and Hanako.
Really? I considered those two to be the most likely.

Before Hisao arrives, Hanako is shown as having no friends other than Lilly. Lilly is shown with 1 friend other than Hanako: Yuuko (it is debatable whether they are friends since it's Yuuko's job to help the students and customers, the only times Lilly and Yuuko are together Yuuko is in a servant function). Lilly seems to be respected by her classmates but there's no sign of friendship outside the classroom. As for the path characters, the enmity between Shizune and Lilly is obvious. When Lilly meet either Emi or Rin in Act 1, it is obvious she is friends with neither. No enmity is shown with Emi or Rin, but neither is friendship.

So we've got 2 lonely, mostly friendless, girls who spend a lot of time together, one of whom came from an all-girls school (I am willing to exploit the stereotype)
The Japanese concept of Class S friendships being normal in shoujo media (maybe they'll take it a little too far...but who am I to judge?)
From there we take a little stretch to "we share everything" once Hisao starts dating either girl.

Sounds like a Hallmark After-School Special waiting to happen.

Wokka
You know, like Pac Man: wokka wokka wokka wokka