Suggestion for the blog

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

cpl_crud
Project Scapegoat

Re: Suggestion for the blog

Post by cpl_crud »

Most delays come from external delays; work, life, etc. There are only so many hours you can spend on KS.

After that comes artistic reasons; mostly "Is this good enough?"/"Am I happy enough with this?"

Technical reasons are probably the least of our worries, Delta has a pretty good grip on that.
My Novel - Now available The Zemlya Conspiracy
Blog: http://cplcrud.WordPress.com

------
<Suriko> Crud would be patting Hanako's head
<Suriko> In a non-creepy fatherly way
<NicolArmarfi> crud is trying to dress hanako up like miku and attempting to get her to pose for him in headphones and he burns money
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

What is a "delay"? I don't recall us having a release date or deadlines.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
HeMeido

Post by HeMeido »

You can always post hentai on the blog. Everybody appreciates hentai.
Member22

Post by Member22 »

HeMeido wrote:You can always post hentai on the blog. Everybody appreciates hentai.
... as long as the posting process itself (drawing etc) doesn't slow down the progress on the final KS game.
"If Hisao took one thing away from his time at Yamaku it was the fact that people who have handicaps don't actually have handicaps. People like Lilly and Shizune are more able-bodied and well-adjusted than most of the kids at Hisao's old high school. He shook his head slightly. No, students at Yamaku weren't handicapped; everyone else was." - WetCrate
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

Everything we do, including working, going to school, sleeping and eating slows down the progress on the final game.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
Member22

Post by Member22 »

Aura wrote:Everything we do, including working, going to school, sleeping and eating slows down the progress on the final game.
yeah I forgot... and those things too...lol
"If Hisao took one thing away from his time at Yamaku it was the fact that people who have handicaps don't actually have handicaps. People like Lilly and Shizune are more able-bodied and well-adjusted than most of the kids at Hisao's old high school. He shook his head slightly. No, students at Yamaku weren't handicapped; everyone else was." - WetCrate
Captain Niggawatts

Post by Captain Niggawatts »

Aura wrote:Everything we do, including working, going to school, sleeping and eating slows down the progress on the final game.
Oh no, Aura! You better stop eating! Do it for the team!
"People who quote themselves in their signatures are egotistical faggots" - Captain Niggawatts
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

Sleeping is for sissys!

Joke! don't smack me!