Bad end discussion topic

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Snicket

Re: Bad end discussion topic

Post by Snicket »

I think Wokka is referring to the VN the anime is based off of. If i remember correctly it had 3..maybe 4 bad endings. Though i never played the game, so i don't know how those went.

As for the flow chats everyone is going on about. I don't think i'll being using them, even if they come out right when the final game does. I didn't look at the one made for the demo, nor am i going to look at the one for the3 final game. Though i do admit i was tempted to consult one when i was trying to get the 'piss off Misha' scene. Also the infamous 'Secret Rin end' tempted me as well, but we all know the story behind that end.

Anyway i figure that I'll play threw the game a few times. Getting a few characters ends (maybe more then once) Then decide to be adventurous and choose options that i normally wouldn't chose, just to see what happens. Which would probably result in a bad ending or two, but also in getting a few ends that was trying to get.
OriginalContent

Post by OriginalContent »

Snicket wrote:Also the infamous 'Secret Rin end' tempted me as well, but we all know the story behind that end.
Secret who what!? :shock:
ThreeStep wrote:"No! I must stop the feminists!" he shouted.
"No, Kenji. You are the feminists," said Hisao.
And then Kenji was a woman.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Relax it was a farce, a user got a hold of some KS sprites, backgrounds and shopped a few scenes and tried top pass them off as actual game content.

Here is the thread, going into it further.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=13&t ... lled+4chan
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

Smoku wrote:Um... as I recall it's the thing about killing in the end? the boat and such.
Well... never ever I wish this to happen here.
That's just the animu version.
And this is probably the best moment ever to mention that I'm a bit of an 0verflow fan. :mrgreen:
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

OriginalContent

Post by OriginalContent »

Snicket wrote:Relax it was a farce, a user got a hold of some KS sprites, backgrounds and shopped a few scenes and tried top pass them off as actual game content.

Here is the thread, going into it further.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=13&t ... lled+4chan
Thank God, I almost had a small heart attack when I thought I'd missed some secret ending. Hilarious shoop, though.
ThreeStep wrote:"No! I must stop the feminists!" he shouted.
"No, Kenji. You are the feminists," said Hisao.
And then Kenji was a woman.
Bhaal!?

Post by Bhaal!? »

What about of some weird endings instead of bad endings, like SH UFO endings?
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

How about a path that gives you a choice between two different flavors of depressing. :twisted:

At the end of the second to last act, Hisao wakes up in a hospital bed and finds out that he's been in a coma, dreaming. All of his memories of Yamaku and the relationships he's built up till then never happened. However he does get the opportunity to patch things up with Iwanako(or not, and become a wangsty ball of depression.)
OR

Hisao has a happy ending with the girl of his choice, everything's all lovey-dovey. Fast forward through montage of dating and romancing. Finally they get married, exchange vows, and as they kiss everything goes white because Hisao's feeding tube in the real world was pulled out some time ago and he's finally died.
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

kosherbacon wrote:How about a path that gives you a choice between two different flavors of depressing. :twisted:
So basically

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/M ... JustADream

or

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DyingDream

I don't think the audience will particularly like those methods of going about the story. And I doubt the writers like using those kinds of story telling devices.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

G3n0c1de wrote:
And I doubt the writers like using those kinds of story telling devices.
Oh lordy I hope they wouldn't. Really.
Warwick

Post by Warwick »

Back before the demo came out (and the subsequent restructuring of the forum), I remember there were two Bad Ends in floating around. One was a Hanako yandere ending and there was another involving Emi and getting hit by a train.
静音是买外夫
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

They are fanfics written by crud, and can still be found on the fanfiction forum.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
Warwick

Post by Warwick »

Aura wrote:They are fanfics written by crud, and can still be found on the fanfiction forum.
Delightful. Now if only we can divine the fate of that one story, "The Importance of Hanako's Ass." :P
静音是买外夫
cpl_crud
Project Scapegoat

Post by cpl_crud »

Divine away; I haven't had the opportunity to ban anyone in a long time.
Seriously though, those bad ends were both written before we started writing anything "properly", so don't think they're anything more than bad fanfiction. And iirc Hisao got hit by the train, not Emi. It occured to me when I was waiting for the last train home.
My Novel - Now available The Zemlya Conspiracy
Blog: http://cplcrud.WordPress.com

------
<Suriko> Crud would be patting Hanako's head
<Suriko> In a non-creepy fatherly way
<NicolArmarfi> crud is trying to dress hanako up like miku and attempting to get her to pose for him in headphones and he burns money
EternalLurker

Post by EternalLurker »

Warwick wrote:involving Emi and getting hit by a train.
Yeah, that's what he said.
Pumpkineat3r

Post by Pumpkineat3r »

Going for? No. Probably going to get? Yes. Two of my first three attempts landed me on the roof with Kenji. Or on the ground, depending on how you look at it.