Do you have any friends that are physically disabled?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

f8th

Re: Do you have any friends that are physically disabled?

Post by f8th »

-My Dad has one leg
-My Mom can't run due to some muscle proplems
-I have Heartdropsy (drop down and don't have the heart to get up [I'm a lazy fuck])
-One of my friends has Cystic Fibrosis
Notguest

Post by Notguest »

Sleet wrote:
Notguest wrote:What secret messages? Or are you joking?
Hint: There was a hyperlink in my post.
I was just wondering if you were joking or whether you were trying to say that they actually exist. I assume the former.
Hamadyne

Post by Hamadyne »

I have a blind friend. She's really nice. Oddly enough, she has a lot of Lilly's mannerisms.
Akira

Post by Akira »

I used to volunteer as a studio worker at the local radio station here in my sleepy little seaside hometown.
One of the presenters was in a wheelchair, another was blind and the station manager has some physical difficulties due to having Polio when he was younger.
Nicest lot of people I've ever met. I really miss working there, but with the UK economy the way it is just now I just can't afford to work for free anymore :( If things improve though, I'm definitely going back :D
Loki

Post by Loki »

Akira wrote:I used to volunteer as a studio worker at the local radio station here in my sleepy little seaside hometown.
One of the presenters was in a wheelchair, another was blind and the station manager has some physical difficulties due to having Polio when he was younger.
Nicest lot of people I've ever met. I really miss working there, but with the UK economy the way it is just now I just can't afford to work for free anymore :( If things improve though, I'm definitely going back :D
My landlord's in a wheelchair, but beyond that I don't know anyone with a physical disability