KS lookalikes

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

erundil
Location: at my desk, right in front of the monitor (may not be applicable when offline)

Re: KS lookalikes

Post by erundil »

More lookalikes from your beloved Erundil!

This:
It's from Hijotsu Chapter 1. If you read the whole thing, you can find even better pics, especially all those Shizune-specific facial expressions.
(and no, I don't know what language this is, I just grabbed the first pic I found)
Last edited by erundil on Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

I don't understand what they're saying, so I'll assume it's about building booths.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Sounds like a logical conclusion to me.
Not Dead Yet
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

I have no doubt that these have been brought before, but I was watching Hidamari Sketch and noticed these two came up ^_^

Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

erundil
Location: at my desk, right in front of the monitor (may not be applicable when offline)

Re: Arachne Got Back

Post by erundil »

LordDarknus wrote:[about Rachnera]She looks like one of those fetish- doujinshi characters. Just look at it... it's so... Otaku-
Well, maybe that's because she IS a doujinshi character. Make some effort and google how the Monster Musume series started.
Last edited by erundil on Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LordDarknus

O-M-G. Becky. Look at his post- LEARN HOW TO QUOTE YOU MORON

Post by LordDarknus »

FelOnyx wrote:
LordDarknus wrote:"Baby Got Back" parody
Sorry, not much of an ass person. Or a spider person.
Aww there's nothing wrong with admitting you're an Ass Man. I mean, everyone is pretty okay when I say that I'm a Spider-Man.
erundil wrote:
LordDarknus wrote:[about Rachnera]She looks like one of those fetish- doujinshi characters. Just look at it... it's so... Otaku-

Well, maybe that's because she IS a doujinshi character. Make some effort and google how the Monster Musume series started.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Doujinshi Arts, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret Ota-cons on Shadow Moses, and I have over 300 confirmed waifus. I am trained in anime warfare and I’m the top manga-artist in the entire NERV armed forces. ("It's NERV or nothin'!") You are nothing to me but just another weeaboo. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this beige ecchi forum, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with making unenlightened Serious Business remarks to me over the Internets? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of doujinshi aficionados in the NSA, CIA and the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, you filthy casual. The storm that wipes out that pathetic little thing you share with a pillow-waifu and call a laifu. You’re fucking dead, nyoro~n. I can be anywhere, anytime, as long as I have my Internet connection, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways from Sunday, and that’s just with one of my bear hands (the other I will use to draw the scene while I'm beating you senseless). Not only am I extensively trained in the mysterious ways of amateur manga, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Time Space Administration Bureau and I will have every magical lesbian unleash their full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of every possible choice-based VN timeline, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will fanwank fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, baka.

TL;DR: yeah, I know. I knew about the doujinshi long before it was mainstream. Back when each monster girl was with one of eight (or so?) identical brothers. I was also aware of the other different versions of the monster girl-themed doujinshis, and one doujinshi even featuring a carnivorous plant-monster girl together with a moth/butterfly-monster girl.

Because I'm weird.

And while I'm here, check out the exhibitionist guy on the far left.

It's Jigoro when he was young and wild!

Like father, like daughter?

I realise that all of the above might have upset some of you who are... more cultured than others, so have an Emi in a box.

Source: https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/107373 ... distortion

Emi?! You can haz nekomimi too?
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

It's Jigoro when he was young and wild!
Last Thursday?
Not Dead Yet
emmjay

Re: O-M-G. Becky. Look at his post- LEARN HOW TO QUOTE YOU M

Post by emmjay »

LordDarknus wrote:...so have an Emi in a box.
Her legs are hanging out of the box. You might need to shorten them somehow so they fit...
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
vdawg1337

Post by vdawg1337 »

From Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan.
Should be pretty obvious
Heck even the uniform has puffy sleeves similar to Yamaku's.
ArazelEternal

Post by ArazelEternal »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:I have no doubt that these have been brought before, but I was watching Hidamari Sketch and noticed these two came up ^_^

https://i.gyazo.com/8c6c71c2b21c309f4a4 ... 704945.png
I can definitely see Sae as Shizune physically. However she doesnt have the matching competitive attitude.
vdawg1337 wrote:From Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan.
http://a.mhcdn.net/store/manga/14658/01 ... 1425870722
Should be pretty obvious
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/rak ... 0901115757
Heck even the uniform has puffy sleeves similar to Yamaku's.
I can definitely see Hanako in that. It looks amazingly like her too just without the burns.
Last edited by Silentcook on Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Don't quote images that were just posted, people... BIG ONES ESPECIALLY >:(

Lilly = Hanako, Emi, Rin, Shizune
I fell in love with Lilly and Hanako

You are not alone, and you are not strange. You are you, and everyone has damage. Be your Emiest.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Schwer-Muta from Rosenkreuzstilette

Schwer-Muta Casasola Merkle.jpg
Schwer-Muta Casasola Merkle.jpg (62.94 KiB) Viewed 12801 times

or Hanako in funky pajamas?
Not Dead Yet
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

Oddball wrote:Schwer-Muta from Rosenkreuzstilette
or Hanako in funky pajamas?
Maybe it's Hanako cosplaying as Schwer-Muta.
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
Oscar Wildecat

Post by Oscar Wildecat »

KS "Act-a-likes"
The anime Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge: Genderflipped Miki and Suzu?
I like all the girls in KS, but empathize with Hanako the most.
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." - Mark Twain
“Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.” - Winston Churchill
Checkout SordidEuphemism's Logo Thread.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Lilly look alikes!
Koko_wa_Rakuensou1_007.png
Koko_wa_Rakuensou1_007.png (36.72 KiB) Viewed 12492 times
blonde cowgirls.jpg
blonde cowgirls.jpg (152.11 KiB) Viewed 12492 times
Nina - breath of fire 6.png
Nina - breath of fire 6.png (1019.22 KiB) Viewed 12492 times
Not Dead Yet