KS lookalikes

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Sharp-O

Re: KS lookalikes

Post by Sharp-O »

The smile is very Hanako-like but sure, I'll show my work. :D

They also share body issues: Hana from scarring, Rachnera from being a giant spider. Neither of them want to be pitied for it either. They also share purple as their defining colour and, of course...

They're both cute AF!
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

However, Rachnera is more like Shizune in personality.

Smart, a bit of a sadist and loves bondage :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

Rin and Hanako had a baby.

LordDarknus

Arachne Got Back

Post by LordDarknus »

FelOnyx wrote:
Sharp-O wrote:Sorry, Darknus but if we're doing Katawa Musume (I would watch the fuck out of that show) then Hanako can only be one character and that's Rachnera.

LOOK AT THAT SMILE AND TELL ME IT'S NOT HANAKO!
I'm not seeing it.
OMG, just look at her butts, there's like, three of them, and one of them... is so... big... and round. She looks like one of those fetish- doujinshi characters. Just look at it... it's so... Otaku-

I Like BUG BUTTS And I Cannot Lie!
You Hana-brothers Can't Deny!
That When a girl walks in with a Six-Eyed Face,
And A Huge Ass like an Ace,
You Got SILK!
HarvestmanMan

Post by HarvestmanMan »

Sharp-O wrote:They should have sent a poet.
Present and accounted for
Current Number of Fanfics Cooked: 2
FelOnyx

Re: Arachne Got Back

Post by FelOnyx »

LordDarknus wrote:
FelOnyx wrote:
Sharp-O wrote:Sorry, Darknus but if we're doing Katawa Musume (I would watch the fuck out of that show) then Hanako can only be one character and that's Rachnera.

LOOK AT THAT SMILE AND TELL ME IT'S NOT HANAKO!
I'm not seeing it.
OMG, just look at her butts, there's like, three of them, and one of them... is so... big... and round. She looks like one of those fetish- doujinshi characters. Just look at it... it's so... Otaku-

I Like BUG BUTTS And I Cannot Lie!
You Hana-brothers Can't Deny!
That When a girl walks in with a Six-Eyed Face,
And A Huge Ass like an Ace,
You Got SILK!
Sorry, not much of an ass person. Or a spider person.
AlexG wrote:For a moment there I thought Marx woke up as some kind of stripper in the middle ages
BlackGoldShooter wrote:This is what happens when children don't eat their vegetables. First they start manufacturing statuettes. Next they take over the world.
erundil
Location: at my desk, right in front of the monitor (may not be applicable when offline)

Post by erundil »

Helena Douglas from Dead or Alive 5.

What brought my attention is not her looks, but one of her taunts "Ara, yada!" - "ara" being Lilly's favourite word...
You know, because every time she says her trademark "My, my!" it's just an English translation of "あら、あら!" (read as "ara, ara!") I'm pretty sure it's common knowledge, explaining just in case.

Also they both behave in a very reserved, lady-like manner.
But now that I think about it, they look a bit similar as well - same hair colour and length, eye colour, black thingies in their hair.

ImageImage
Last edited by erundil on Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

And you've just renewed my desire for a KS fighting game.
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
erundil
Location: at my desk, right in front of the monitor (may not be applicable when offline)

Post by erundil »

Ah yes, that would be epic. Although Emi and Shizune would be a bit overpowered compared to Lilly and Rin. And Misha? Oh, she wouldn't hurt a fly, so she'd be left with just her Super-Sonic Laughter Wave.
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

erundil wrote:Although Emi and Shizune would be a bit overpowered compared to Lilly and Rin.
Lilly would be a Blind Weaponmaster, a la Zatoichi, and Rin would be the master of Confusion Fu. (That has to be the most links to TV Tropes I've ever put in one post...)
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
erundil

Post by erundil »

emmjay wrote:
erundil wrote:Although Emi and Shizune would be a bit overpowered compared to Lilly and Rin.
Lilly would be a Blind Weaponmaster, a la Zatoichi, and Rin would be the master of Confusion Fu. (That has to be the most links to TV Tropes I've ever put in one post...)
Lol'd.
That's how I imagine Rin's fight to unfold:
And Lilly's main weapon would have to be staff.
Meanwhile her archnemesis Shizune would be a conjurer/tamer who would summon minions to aid her in combat (minions being Misha and Hisao).
300BillionDegrees

Post by 300BillionDegrees »

erundil wrote:
emmjay wrote:
And Lilly's main weapon would have to be staff. Meanwhile her archnemesis Shizune would be a conjurer/tamer who would summon minions to aid her in combat (minions being Misha and Hisao).
There are always these, and of course rtil's trailer for the upcoming KS2

[shimmie]1858[/shimmie]

Last edited by 300BillionDegrees on Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.