KS lookalikes

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

CrimsonKnight0

Re: KS lookalikes

Post by CrimsonKnight0 »

scott1and wrote:
NoOne3 wrote:Anyone except me saw Rin on new Metallica/Lou Reed record-cover?
http://www.the-tune.net/wp-content/uplo ... d-2011.jpg
Seen it in the store today, and the first thing to pop into my mind was: "It can't be KS-OST, it has no songs in it..."
Oh My God....Cannot....Unseeeeeeeeee
What´s this I don´t even...
When Yamaku is... ashes, you have my permission to die.
ihatepeace22

You may disagree with me, but....

Post by ihatepeace22 »

Misha look-alike, in more ways than one
  • Genki Girl
    Hides issues under a cheery exterior
    Issues that are not immediately obvious, and slightly ambiguous
    Pink hair
Anime info:
  • Name: Toradora
    Genre: Romantic Comedy, Drama
CosmicGhost

Re: You may disagree with me, but....

Post by CosmicGhost »

I disagree, not because of the personality, but more because of the hair. WE. NEED. MORE. DRILLS.
Chocolates, lol.

'Love With a Hint of Luck' is my fanfic. I just started with the fanfic business, so don't expect me to deliver professional writing.
KeWano

Post by KeWano »

CosmicGhost wrote:I disagree, not because of the personality, but more because of the hair. WE. NEED. MORE. DRILLS.
"Misha, your drills will pierce the heavens!" >:3
"I’m trying to experience. People probably don’t do this enough." -Rin Tezuka.
ihatepeace22

Post by ihatepeace22 »

CosmicGhost wrote:I disagree, not because of the personality, but more because of the hair. WE. NEED. MORE. DRILLS.
A valid point. WE ALWAYS NEED MORE DRILLS!

Wait....
Attachments
DRILLS.png
DRILLS.png (814.5 KiB) Viewed 9190 times
sporkaganza

Post by sporkaganza »

Panty Supervisor wrote:Hanako with her reading glasses on:
http://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/1137354
hanako2.jpg
Oh, come on. That's clearly Yuuko.
CrimsonKnight0

Post by CrimsonKnight0 »

Yesterday I passed by a coffee shop with a friend. The attendant, a young woman, behind the counter seemed really anxious, to the point her face was completely red. I asked for a cup of tea (possible side effect to taking the Lilly route), and she gave an enthusiastic: "Ok!" and turned around.
She looked at more than a dozen of large tea containers, for a relatively long time, before she let out a small: "Ehhh...". The other waitress, not amused, indicated where the flavor I asked was. The attendant gave out a small nervous giggle, and practically threw herself at the container. I turned back to my friend and talked for a bit. She then, with shaky hands, gave me the tea.
I paid for the tea, and she even fumbled a bit with the change.
Before I left she gave a big: "Thank you!" and smiled, albeit a bit nervously. Inside my head, I D´awed.
Ladies and gentlemen, I think I met the real Yuuko.
She didn´t looked much like her physically (a couple of glasses would have helped), but the way she acted truly reminded me of Yuuko.
sporkaganza

Post by sporkaganza »

CrimsonKnight0 wrote:Yesterday I passed by a coffee shop with a friend. The attendant, a young woman, behind the counter seemed really anxious, to the point her face was completely red. I asked for a cup of tea (possible side effect to taking the Lilly route), and she gave an enthusiastic: "Ok!" and turned around.
She looked at more than a dozen of large tea containers, for a relatively long time, before she let out a small: "Ehhh...". The other waitress, not amused, indicated where the flavor I asked was. The attendant gave out a small nervous giggle, and practically threw herself at the container. I turned back to my friend and talked for a bit. She then, with shaky hands, gave me the tea.
Before I left she gave a big: "Thank you!" and smiled, albeit a bit nervously. Inside my head, I D´awed.
She didn´t looked much like her physically (a couple of glasses would have helped), but the way she acted truly reminded me of Yuuko.
What part exactly of "lookalikes" is confusing you?
CrimsonKnight0

Post by CrimsonKnight0 »

sporkaganza wrote:
CrimsonKnight0 wrote:Yesterday I passed by a coffee shop with a friend. The attendant, a young woman, behind the counter seemed really anxious, to the point her face was completely red. I asked for a cup of tea (possible side effect to taking the Lilly route), and she gave an enthusiastic: "Ok!" and turned around.
What part exactly of "lookalikes" is confusing you?
I mentioned she sort of resembled her. It was more of her "being" more like Yuuko. Or where would you suggest I put this?
newnar

Totally looks like

Post by newnar »

Was just watching Symphogear episode 9 and damn does Tsubasa look like Hanako, especially with that hat!

What other anime/VN/whatever chars have u found who resembles KS chars alot?
alien.marksman

Re: Totally looks like

Post by alien.marksman »

Kanna Tanigawa, from Ano Natsu de Matteru.
http://myanimelist.net/character.php?id=54007

Give her a pair of glasses and you have Shizune.

For Queen and Country
Irrapture

Post by Irrapture »

I found this, and I think she almost looks exactly like Shizune...

scorptatious

Post by scorptatious »

I've recently watched a movie called "Carrie" (The original one, not the remake) And to me the main character reminded a lot of Hanako. Sure, she's not a complete look a like, being that she's blonde and doesn't have burn scars. But her demeanor and the way she moves around reminds me a lot of her.

This is what she looked like:
And this is her sitting in the back of the classroom. Further convincing me how similar the two are.
gRaViJa

Post by gRaViJa »

Doesn't Carrie end up killing everyone in her class?
Emi's Couch to 5k
Completed!
6k personal record: 29m07
5k personal record: 27m48
1 mile personal record: 6m59

100 push-up challenge
Week 7: 25/25/25/25
Xerxes

Post by Xerxes »

Irrapture wrote:I found this, and I think she almost looks exactly like Shizune...

Although she loses her glasses in episode 4 and doesn't get new ones (or rather rebuild the old ones) on Kyon's request because he thinks that she looks cuter without them.

Personality wise, she's more like Rin: deadpan.
Physically wise, she's more like EMI: petite, skinny and with modest bust.
Hobbies wise, most of the time she spends her time reading books, so it's more like Hanako in this respect.

Bottom-line: Yuki Nagato rocks!
Last edited by Xerxes on Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.