KS lookalikes

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
das bruce
Posts: 55
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:02 am

Re: KS lookalikes

Post by das bruce » Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:56 am

Are you batman?

User avatar
sporkaganza
Posts: 147
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 11:10 pm

Re: KS lookalikes

Post by sporkaganza » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:32 am

Image

CA: fuckin wwomen
CA: fuckin landdwwellers
CA: its a conspiracy man


Eridan Ampora, from Homestuck
100% completion!
Whatever you do, be safe!

User avatar
Deimos
Posts: 365
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:19 pm
Location: A Throne In Hell

Re: KS lookalikes

Post by Deimos » Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:24 pm

The actress Charlie Yeung at the end of the movie 'New Police Story' bears a little resemblance to Hanako.


Fast forward to 6:10.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LohcNtpT ... re=related
Ahh, Morticia? I would die for her. I would kill for her. Either way, what bliss.

User avatar
Red_Machine
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:08 am

Re: KS lookalikes

Post by Red_Machine » Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:59 pm

Wow. That's exactly how I imagined my proposal to Hanako, too. Policemen and all. :lol:
Hanako>Misha>Emi>Lilly>Shizune>Rin
Image

User avatar
scott1and
Posts: 381
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:32 pm
Location: I just don't know anymore...

Re: KS lookalikes

Post by scott1and » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:11 pm

Saw this picture of "Doctor Lautrec and the forgotten Knights" and thought Sophie looked like Lilly, she even has the blind eyes (despite not being blind)
And it may be a stretch but girl next to her looks a wee bit like Rin...if you squint a bit.

Image
Image

User avatar
Napalm
Posts: 100
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:34 am

Re: KS lookalikes

Post by Napalm » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:45 pm

scott1and wrote:Saw this picture of "Doctor Lautrec and the forgotten Knights" and thought Sophie looked like Lilly, she even has the blind eyes (despite not being blind)
And it may be a stretch but girl next to her looks a wee bit like Rin...if you squint a bit.

Image

Well the Rin girl does kinda have the apathetic feel in her eyes. Kinda.
Nyo ho ho~

User avatar
luinthoron
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:27 pm
Location: Estonia
Contact:

Re: KS lookalikes

Post by luinthoron » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:34 am

I can't believe this one hasn't been pointed out yet:

Hideaki-lookalike?
Image

User avatar
Leotrak
Posts: 589
Joined: Sun May 23, 2010 5:49 pm
Location: Your Mind, Slowly Nibbling away your Sanity
Contact:

Re: KS lookalikes

Post by Leotrak » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:04 am

It's possible not many people here are fans of pokémon, actually (Neuman is a confirmed fan, but other than him and myself, I have no idea...)

Also, I'm pretty sure Cheren doesn't like dressing up like a girl ">_>
"ice-cream-flavoured ice-cream" -Rin
"oh moe is me" -me
Numbered Days, my first piece of fanfic
Leotrak's Library, my other depository of written stuffs
Before: Hanako>/=Emi>Rin>Lilly>Shizune
After: Emi>Rin>Hanako>Lilly>>>>>>>>>>>Shizune

User avatar
luinthoron
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:27 pm
Location: Estonia
Contact:

Re: KS lookalikes

Post by luinthoron » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:01 pm

Leotrak wrote:It's possible not many people here are fans of pokémon, actually (Neuman is a confirmed fan, but other than him and myself, I have no idea...)

Also, I'm pretty sure Cheren doesn't like dressing up like a girl ">_>
There was a surprising amount of Pokémon talk in the IRC channel today, so there clearly are players even amongst the devs. :wink: As for Cheren dressing up like a girl, who knows what he gets up to in his free time. :lol: I just can't get this out of my head ever since I first realized why Cheren looked so familiar...

User avatar
Leotrak
Posts: 589
Joined: Sun May 23, 2010 5:49 pm
Location: Your Mind, Slowly Nibbling away your Sanity
Contact:

Re: KS lookalikes

Post by Leotrak » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:26 am

luinthoron wrote:
Leotrak wrote:It's possible not many people here are fans of pokémon, actually (Neuman is a confirmed fan, but other than him and myself, I have no idea...)

Also, I'm pretty sure Cheren doesn't like dressing up like a girl ">_>
There was a surprising amount of Pokémon talk in the IRC channel today, so there clearly are players even amongst the devs. :wink: As for Cheren dressing up like a girl, who knows what he gets up to in his free time. :lol: I just can't get this out of my head ever since I first realized why Cheren looked so familiar...
Bah, I should actually stop by there sometime, it seems...
"ice-cream-flavoured ice-cream" -Rin
"oh moe is me" -me
Numbered Days, my first piece of fanfic
Leotrak's Library, my other depository of written stuffs
Before: Hanako>/=Emi>Rin>Lilly>Shizune
After: Emi>Rin>Hanako>Lilly>>>>>>>>>>>Shizune

User avatar
Panty Supervisor
Posts: 280
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:15 am
Location: Germany

Re: KS lookalikes

Post by Panty Supervisor » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:03 pm

Hanako's evil twin sister:
http://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/354034 (probably nsfw)
Yuuko > Misha > Emi > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune > Rin

User avatar
neumanproductions
Posts: 861
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:58 pm
Location: Breathing the same air as you
Contact:

Re: KS lookalikes

Post by neumanproductions » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:15 pm

Panty Supervisor wrote:Hanako's evil twin sister:
http://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/354034 (probably nsfw)
If it was truely her twin sister the marks world have been on her left side. This is obviously Hanako's final form.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)

User avatar
griffon8
Posts: 1116
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:47 pm
Location: Southeast Michigan, USA

Re: KS lookalikes

Post by griffon8 » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:52 pm

Panty Supervisor wrote:(probably nsfw)
Probably? :shock:

Not that I care. 8)
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing

lurkmoar

Re: KS lookalikes

Post by lurkmoar » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:10 am

Image
So I caught a female version of this Pokemon and nicknamed it Hanako.
Don't hurt me.
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/ ... 3%A9mon%29

User avatar
neumanproductions
Posts: 861
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:58 pm
Location: Breathing the same air as you
Contact:

Re: KS lookalikes

Post by neumanproductions » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:21 am

lurkmoar wrote:So I caught a female version of this Pokemon and nicknamed it Hanako.
Don't hurt me.
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/ ... 3%A9mon%29
If ever there was a pokemon that resembled Hanako it is now this generation V pokemon. hair drips over the same side of the face plus with it being a Ghost/Fire type it fits Hanako's personality and past perfectly.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)

Post Reply