KS lookalikes

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Bara

Re: KS lookalikes

Post by Bara »

Those aren't really drills. I bet they would self destruct and fly apart at very high RPM. :roll:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
-abscess

Post by -abscess »

Caesius wrote:Still a stretch.
Yeahp. The lack of a rounder face and stupid....ly adorable smile are important parts that make Misha our lovable drilled lady.... not to mention the drills.
Fronzel

Post by Fronzel »

Mikage-sama wrote:What I was saying is that the face and expressions are similar not the everything else, I don't tend to look at every detail of everything I asimilate stuff with. Please excuse that.
"The face and the expression" aren't a pretty signifigant factor? Don't give me a hard time on the design of the uniform, man!
-abscess wrote:
Caesius wrote:Still a stretch.
Yeahp. The lack of a rounder face and stupid....ly adorable smile are important parts that make Misha our lovable drilled lady.... not to mention the drills.
Give me a break on the drills, ok?

Actually, she usually is smiling, just not in that pic I spent 6000 hours looking for in Google image search. If my screen-cap program didn't stop working on video for some reason, maybe I'd try and find a better shot from my DVDs of the series.
Bara

Post by Bara »

Fronzel wrote:Give me a break on the drills, ok?
I don't know, those drill fetishists are a cranky lot. :lol:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Mikage-sama

Post by Mikage-sama »

Fronzel wrote: "The face and the expression" aren't a pretty signifigant factor? Don't give me a hard time on the design of the uniform, man!
I really have no idea what your talking about. That was meant for the people that complained about the Shizune looklike. If you´re saying about your ¨Misha¨ lookalike you should have quoted the Zetsubou Sensei part. I was making fun of you with that by being sarcastic as I had previously stated. (Sorry if I sound mean but I had a bad day)

Post by Guest »

While we're on the subject kinda-sorta-look-similar, when I first played Katawa Shoujo I thought Kenji was an expy of Roux from Good Witch of the West. I only made the Harry Potter connection when I finally realized why his scarf was bothering me.
rouxkenji.jpg
rouxkenji.jpg (30.84 KiB) Viewed 9344 times
Also: Instant Shizune, just add glasses. (Sakura Kiri from Cross Channel, if you couldn't figure that out from the URL.)
No0en

Post by No0en »

while watching saki i noticed this girl that looks a lot like rin, and acts a little bit like her as well, and laugh like misha. WA-HA-HA~~

G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Guest wrote:Also: Instant Shizune, just add MAMMARY TISSUE. (Sakura Kiri from Cross Channel, if you couldn't figure that out from the URL.)
Fix'd.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Xuan

Post by Xuan »

Cuz her hair's not drilly enough.

EDIT: She does look like Shizune at first sight, but I guess not that good looking. But it was a nice manga, quite rare lately... ^^
" It would be hard to believe I was nearly killed by a love confession."
Wokka

Post by Wokka »

In the movie Clive Barker's Dread, the character Abby has a purplish-black birthmark that covers most of the right side of her body...face, torso, arm, leg, pretty much everywhere you would expect Hanako's scars to be. I was amazed when I saw it since the character is essentially Hanako brought to life (Abby's not quite as shy at least not originally)

Trailer at:
http://www.alltrailers.net/dread.html

Shown briefly at :30 and 2:20 full body scenes at 2:34 and 2:40 (no nudity in trailer)

Warning: This is a trailer for a horror movie, there is violence and blood, make your own decision if you want to watch it.

IMDB listing at http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1331307/

Wokka
You know, like Pac Man: wokka wokka wokka wokka

Juno

Post by Juno »

Hi there 3D Hanako.
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

I kept clicking it trying to get it to play. >.|
Mikage-sama

Post by Mikage-sama »

Damn me too. >.<
Wokka

Post by Wokka »

If people are interested, I should be able to get better quality screen caps from the original movie.

And here's something I found a few weeks ago...just a couple photoshop clicks away from being Hanako and Emi.
hasukixhasumiqb6.JPG
hasukixhasumiqb6.JPG (47.36 KiB) Viewed 9024 times
Wokka
You know, like Pac Man: wokka wokka wokka wokka

Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

Ellen totally looks like emo Shizune
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents