Piano Sheet Music?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
User avatar
dwarduk
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 4:02 pm

Re: Piano Sheet Music?

Post by dwarduk » Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:21 pm

Nemaru wrote:Hey^^

is there maybe a midi file of "Parity" ?
I tried to learn the song by the sheets but actually I´m not very good to read sheets.
Would be nice if someone could help me^^
And sorry but my english isn´t that good.

mfg
Nemaru
Well, if it's just listening you want, there's an mp3 along with sheet music in here: http://nicol.chendo.net/music/KS%20Piano/Parity/

If it's a midi, sorry, but I haven't seen one.
Image
Meiko will be my waifu. I swear it on my honour. </Zuko>

User avatar
Nemaru
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:00 pm

Re: Piano Sheet Music?

Post by Nemaru » Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:26 pm

I need the midi for Synthesia ^^
I learn the most songs from there.
But thank you for the fast answer.
I know a program to convert sheets to midi but what I don´t know is how to use it correctly.
The name is "MuseScore". It´s a free so if someone know how to use it it might help^^
Even if the morrow is barren of promises
Nothing shall forestall my return
To become the dew that quenches the land
To spare the sands, the seas, the skies
I offer thee this silent sacrifice.

User avatar
dwarduk
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 4:02 pm

Re: Piano Sheet Music?

Post by dwarduk » Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:55 pm

Nemaru wrote:I need the midi for Synthesia ^^
I learn the most songs from there.
But thank you for the fast answer.
I know a program to convert sheets to midi but what I don´t know is how to use it correctly.
The name is "MuseScore". It´s a free so if someone know how to use it it might help^^
I know it and can use it, but I made a midi in Sibelius quickly. Tried using PhotoScore to automagically convert but didn't work right; give me a few mins to finish up and you can have it.

EDIT: Done. http://dan.wardy.org/Parity%20Piano%20Solo.mid
Image
Meiko will be my waifu. I swear it on my honour. </Zuko>

User avatar
Nemaru
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:00 pm

Re: Piano Sheet Music?

Post by Nemaru » Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:11 pm

Thank you very much^^
It´s a bit hard to hear the melody but i think i can do that^^
Thanks a lot!

EDIT: Ahh i see ^^ your version is from Act 1. This version is a bit different from the normal version.
But I´m still search for the normal version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tEcG9qpgUg
If you could make this too that would be awesome^^
Even if the morrow is barren of promises
Nothing shall forestall my return
To become the dew that quenches the land
To spare the sands, the seas, the skies
I offer thee this silent sacrifice.

User avatar
Lolzster
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:15 pm

Re: Piano Sheet Music?

Post by Lolzster » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:27 am

Nemaru wrote:Thank you very much^^
It´s a bit hard to hear the melody but i think i can do that^^
Thanks a lot!

EDIT: Ahh i see ^^ your version is from Act 1. This version is a bit different from the normal version.
But I´m still search for the normal version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tEcG9qpgUg
If you could make this too that would be awesome^^
There's a file for the sheet music for the new version. Its with the (not very up to date) big list that you can find here--->http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2177&start=345
its in the top section, the one in the bottom section is the version 1.0, the top one is the one you want. So if someone makes a midi file for this, that would help Nemaru.
Sorry but I don't know how to make the midi file :)
ImageImage
Favourite routes: Lilly>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Shizune

Most Feels in route: Lilly>Emi>Hanako>Rin (frustration doesn't count as feels)> Shizune

Yes I love Lilly and hate Shizune... deal with it :)

User avatar
dwarduk
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 4:02 pm

Re: Piano Sheet Music?

Post by dwarduk » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:21 pm

Lolzster wrote:
Nemaru wrote:Thank you very much^^
It´s a bit hard to hear the melody but i think i can do that^^
Thanks a lot!

EDIT: Ahh i see ^^ your version is from Act 1. This version is a bit different from the normal version.
But I´m still search for the normal version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tEcG9qpgUg
If you could make this too that would be awesome^^
There's a file for the sheet music for the new version. Its with the (not very up to date) big list that you can find here--->http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2177&start=345
its in the top section, the one in the bottom section is the version 1.0, the top one is the one you want. So if someone makes a midi file for this, that would help Nemaru.
Sorry but I don't know how to make the midi file :)
Oh, oops, sorry Nemaru! I've been playing Act 1 recently to brush up on my German and didn't realise Parity was one that had been upgraded. Unfortunately I don't have time to convert the other one into a midi for at least two more weeks, possibly more, so you'll have to hope for some kind soul to help, or you could try to do it yourself in MuseScore or TuxGuitar or something similar. Good luck getting that
Image
Meiko will be my waifu. I swear it on my honour. </Zuko>

User avatar
Nemaru
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:00 pm

Re: Piano Sheet Music?

Post by Nemaru » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:09 pm

Okay ^^
I think I can just hope. I tried it myself but it wasnt very successful xD
Thank you and good luck with your german^^ (Deutsch ist nicht so schwer^^)
Even if the morrow is barren of promises
Nothing shall forestall my return
To become the dew that quenches the land
To spare the sands, the seas, the skies
I offer thee this silent sacrifice.

Guest

Re: Piano Sheet Music?

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:10 am

Hey, can someone convert the sheet music into PDF files for me because I don't really want to pay $30 for that Quicktime player thingy and because I prefer them.

Romance in Andante is the only one I really want but I would be grateful if someone put all of them up.

User avatar
inquisitivenegro
Posts: 226
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:50 am
Location: In the Pacific

Re: Piano Sheet Music?

Post by inquisitivenegro » Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:43 am

Guest wrote:Hey, can someone convert the sheet music into PDF files for me because I don't really want to pay $30 for that Quicktime player thingy and because I prefer them.

Romance in Andante is the only one I really want but I would be grateful if someone put all of them up.
http://nicol.chendo.net/music/KS%20Pian ... 20Andante/

extended version as well
$50 says I live more South than all of you

ojamamask
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:14 am

Re: Piano Sheet Music?

Post by ojamamask » Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:31 am

inquisitivenegro wrote: http://nicol.chendo.net/music/KS%20Pian ... 20Andante/

extended version as well
Sorry man, I can't save that because I don't have quicktime player. I really need it in a PDF format or just a link for a download.

User avatar
acewing905
Posts: 330
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:42 am
Location: Sri Lanka

Re: Piano Sheet Music?

Post by acewing905 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:17 pm

ojamamask wrote:
inquisitivenegro wrote: http://nicol.chendo.net/music/KS%20Pian ... 20Andante/

extended version as well
Sorry man, I can't save that because I don't have quicktime player. I really need it in a PDF format or just a link for a download.
TIF files can be opened even with MS Paint.
Image

ojamamask
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:14 am

Re: Piano Sheet Music?

Post by ojamamask » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:25 pm

acewing905 wrote: TIF files can be opened even with MS Paint.
It doesn't give me the option to. It only had 2 options:
Save as source
Save as quicktime movie

and I need to quicktime for both of these options (which, unfortunately, I don't have)

User avatar
acewing905
Posts: 330
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:42 am
Location: Sri Lanka

Re: Piano Sheet Music?

Post by acewing905 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:32 pm

ojamamask wrote:
acewing905 wrote: TIF files can be opened even with MS Paint.
It doesn't give me the option to. It only had 2 options:
Save as source
Save as quicktime movie

and I need to quicktime for both of these options (which, unfortunately, I don't have)
Go into the folder linked. ie. http://nicol.chendo.net/music/KS%20Pian ... 20Andante/

Now right click the .TIF files and save as. (What browser are you using, anyway?) Now open the saved file with any image viewer.
Image

ojamamask
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:14 am

Re: Piano Sheet Music?

Post by ojamamask » Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:21 pm

acewing905 wrote:Go into the folder linked. ie. http://nicol.chendo.net/music/KS%20Pian ... 20Andante/

Now right click the .TIF files and save as. (What browser are you using, anyway?) Now open the saved file with any image viewer.
Oh god I'm such a retard, I've had this problem for years. Thanks, no one else said that I could do that.

User avatar
inquisitivenegro
Posts: 226
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:50 am
Location: In the Pacific

Re: Piano Sheet Music?

Post by inquisitivenegro » Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:59 pm

ojamamask wrote:
acewing905 wrote:Go into the folder linked. ie. http://nicol.chendo.net/music/KS%20Pian ... 20Andante/

Now right click the .TIF files and save as. (What browser are you using, anyway?) Now open the saved file with any image viewer.
Oh god I'm such a retard, I've had this problem for years. Thanks, no one else said that I could do that.
omg...well doesn't matter what's important is that now you know :)
$50 says I live more South than all of you

Post Reply