Piano Sheet Music?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

bpgbcg

Re: Piano Sheet Music?

Post by bpgbcg »

I recorded my transcription of Painful History today.
MP3:
Painful History recording.mp3
(2.59 MiB) Downloaded 1206 times
Soundcloud:
https://soundcloud.com/bpgbcg/painful-history-piano

Hope people enjoy; sorry for not great sound quality.
Piano music for the KS soundtrack; I've done a few transcriptions which are on page 43 of that thread. Also, I wrote a musical theme for Scissorlips' amazing Suzu pseudo-route, which I then recorded here.
Dreamcastin

Post by Dreamcastin »

Did a little midi to Vocaloid thing with Wiosna. Turned out pretty well, it's being sung by a V3 Miku Hatsune English one too.
Do you write a fanfiction?
Breaking Shoujo: The Meth Route
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9079
Oatmonster

Post by Oatmonster »

Had a go at playing Cloudland Swing:
musicomposer25

Post by musicomposer25 »

Is there sheet music for the cut scene that starts off Hanako's second act?
FstrthnU

Post by FstrthnU »

musicomposer25 wrote:Is there sheet music for the cut scene that starts off Hanako's second act?
That song is called "Jitter", it is somewhere in this thread (I believe there's at least 2 different transcriptions here)
Morsinius

Post by Morsinius »

I've been looking around for an MIDI file for Cold Iron, but I eventually got bored and made one, which you can find below:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/dncz1 ... d_Iron.mid
PianoMastR64

Post by PianoMastR64 »

I would like MIDI and sheet music transcriptions specific to the piano of the following songs:

-The Student Council
-Moment of Decision
-Afternoon
-Everyday Fantasy
-Stride

If any of these songs have already been transcribed, then please provide a link to the specific posts or webpages where I can find them. (Remember, I want MIDI and sheet music but mostly MIDI.) I know I could look up these things myself, but I was hoping someone else would be nice enough to do it. The reason I want someone else to do it is because I actually did find "Moment of decision" and "The Student Council" MIDI's somewhere on this forum and downloaded them awhile ago. I tried to find them again recently just to see if it was easy to do so, and I couldn't find "Moment of decision". I looked for it for awhile and couldn't find it. I just figured I'm not used to this forum enough to find stuff like this easily. Someone else who has been here awhile would be able to find these things in a heartbeat, I assume. Please help me out. :)

I love these songs, and I love to play the piano. I would really love to put those two things together if you know what I mean. :) Let me know if I am unclear about anything or if I made some kind of mistake.
Last edited by PianoMastR64 on Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lianam

Post by Lianam »

musicomposer25 wrote:Is there sheet music for the cut scene that starts off Hanako's second act?
Wait... what cut scene? :?:
Ce ne sont pas une signature.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Lianam wrote:
Cutscene is another word for Cinematic in gaming terms.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Lianam

Post by Lianam »

Steinherz wrote:
Lianam wrote:
Cutscene is another word for Cinematic in gaming terms.
Oh, then make it one word- by saying "cut scene" with a space you're implying that their was a scene that was later cut out of the final release.
Ce ne sont pas une signature.
bpgbcg

Post by bpgbcg »

A lot of people seem to be asking where to find music in this thread: most (or all) of it is in NuclearWaffles' megapost on page 40 of this thread.

Anyway, here's a new transcription! I haven't made one for a while (several months) but I felt like it today. Also, Breathlessly is fairly simple and I had a bit of free time, plus the Animenz version has disappeared from Mediafire and I felt like there should at least be some version.

I'm not including a Finale-generated mp3 for this one--they sounded pretty terrible in general and I'd rather not mess with people's perception of the music, especially that presuming you're visiting this thread you have some idea how the music sounds already, having played the game.

So anyway, as usual, here's the pdf:
Breathlessly pdf.pdf
(114.45 KiB) Downloaded 1870 times
and a dropbox link.
Piano music for the KS soundtrack; I've done a few transcriptions which are on page 43 of that thread. Also, I wrote a musical theme for Scissorlips' amazing Suzu pseudo-route, which I then recorded here.
Nicol Armarfi
Musician

Post by Nicol Armarfi »

Hi guys,
You might have already seen my new arrangement of Raindrops and Puddles a couple weeks ago when I made my KS anniversary post (http://sebastienskaf.com/2014/01/20/kat ... ospective/). Just letting you know I've made sheet music for the arrangement and you can find it in the video description here: . Enjoy!
Wormy

Post by Wormy »

Nicol Armarfi wrote:Hi guys,
You might have already seen my new arrangement of Raindrops and Puddles a couple weeks ago when I made my KS anniversary post (http://sebastienskaf.com/2014/01/20/kat ... ospective/). Just letting you know I've made sheet music for the arrangement and you can find it in the video description here: . Enjoy!
I saw that; It was all very pleasant. I really appreciate that you took the time to write that out and make your growth public as it's not something you often see. It's easy to see a fellow artist put a finished product on display, not see any of the work or struggle that went into making it, and feel like you need to be doing more with your art. When someone shows the other side of the creative process, the learning, it does a lot to help those that take inspiration keep a realistic perspective and figure out more ways to improve on their own.
linkoid

Post by linkoid »

I have MIDI on my piano of painful history and moment of decision. :3 MIDI IS SUPERIOR!
Dr. Dubtrot

Post by Dr. Dubtrot »

Hey, all. I know this place is pretty empty, but I figured maybe some of you [maybe one or two] had heard a remix of mine and thought, "Gee, that guy should do more music and stuff". Soooo yeah, I created this piano piece recently and I'm now realising how much my constant listening to Skaf's wonderful compositions has influenced my own.
Check it out if you'd like: https://soundcloud.com/dr-dubtrot/black-noise
...or get mad at me for posting half-relevant material. I am somewhat still working on a rendition of "Shadow of the Truth", which you can check out here: https://soundcloud.com/dr-dubtrot/shado ... dr-dubtrot