Piano Sheet Music?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

NuclearWaffles

Re: Piano Sheet Music?

Post by NuclearWaffles »

I made a MIDI of Afternoon. Took a while since it has no sheet music, but I think it turned out pretty well. Speaking of, if anyone feels like making some sheets for it go ahead. If not, I might get around to it eventually.
Pokeman

Post by Pokeman »

I'd love some sheet music of the game. I am quite a decent pianist, if I can speak for myself.
I'll try out some of the sheet music on this thread, if not make my own. I think I might be able to take a shot at it.
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

I need to find a decent notation program so I can do a PDF file of that one Wisoa string quartet arrangment I did a while back go.
Lolzster

Post by Lolzster »

Just wondering if anyone would be willing to transcribe the scrapped version of parity?

Sounds like something that would be challenging to learn since the intro and middle parts more complex than the rest of the piece
ImageImage
Favourite routes: Lilly>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Shizune

Most Feels in route: Lilly>Emi>Hanako>Rin (frustration doesn't count as feels)> Shizune

Yes I love Lilly and hate Shizune... deal with it :)
Nicol Armarfi
Musician

Post by Nicol Armarfi »

Lolzster wrote:Just wondering if anyone would be willing to transcribe the scrapped version of parity?

Sounds like something that would be challenging to learn since the intro and middle parts more complex than the rest of the piece
here ya go https://dl.dropbox.com/u/57956891/parityscrapped.pdf
Lolzster

Post by Lolzster »

Nicol Armarfi wrote:
Lolzster wrote:Just wondering if anyone would be willing to transcribe the scrapped version of parity?

here ya go https://dl.dropbox.com/u/57956891/parityscrapped.pdf
Thanks a lot!!!!
Really appreciate that, now I can get to work learning this :)
ImageImage
Favourite routes: Lilly>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Shizune

Most Feels in route: Lilly>Emi>Hanako>Rin (frustration doesn't count as feels)> Shizune

Yes I love Lilly and hate Shizune... deal with it :)
NuclearWaffles

Post by NuclearWaffles »

Here's a MIDI for the scrapped version of Parity.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/18657295/Parit ... ped%29.mid
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

I was bored so I decided to make a hip-hop "sample" of Painful History

I do say myself it's a bit of a improvement but I should actually chop and flip the rest of the song and layer in more things.
NuclearWaffles

Post by NuclearWaffles »

I finally got around to finishing the Shadow of the Truth midi I was working on. I did it all by ear since there's no sheet music, so it isn't very good. Hopefully someone better at transcribing can clean it up.
Last edited by NuclearWaffles on Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

Hip-Hop sample of the unused Parity song.

I don't even know what I was thinking. Anyway, it's pretty short seeing I honestly have no plans on making this into a sample and plus, I really was just experimenting in FL Studio.

Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

Snow_Storm wrote:Hip-Hop sample of the unused Parity song.

I don't even know what I was thinking. Anyway, it's pretty short seeing I honestly have no plans on making this into a sample and plus, I really was just experimenting in FL Studio.

EDIT - Finally completed my Painful History flip sampling beat or whatever. check it out.

http://soundcloud.com/benjamin-a-snow/p ... f-complete
SkyraScarletXVII

Post by SkyraScarletXVII »

Well...I've been looking over this board a long time but never actually made an account. So, I thought, why not? :lol:
Anyways, a few things:

Firstly, a massive thank you to all who have contributed to this board; the MIDIs and sheet music have been very helpful.
Secondly, I'd like to know if anyone could make a MIDI of Shadow of the Truth and a MIDI for Moment of Decision (that has both piano and strings)- I can read sheet music myself, but I use these for my remixes.
On that note, if I made remixes using these MIDIs, would anyone mind checking them out? :P
Oh, and I'm kinda surprised there aren't any other harpists on this board. Oh well, might as well be the first :lol:
It's weird how things work. You'll never know how much something can mean to you until ages afterwards, when you don't need it as much and can stand on your own. But you look back, and realise how much that thing meant to you then. In a sense, the fictional characters I relied on before are why I'm here now.
Hanako = Misha > Lilly > Emi > Rin > Shizune
SkyraScarletXVII

Also, sorry for double-posting, but if you want the sheet music to a MIDI you have, you can use a program called "MIDI Sheet Music" to get them, and it's free :D
It's weird how things work. You'll never know how much something can mean to you until ages afterwards, when you don't need it as much and can stand on your own. But you look back, and realise how much that thing meant to you then. In a sense, the fictional characters I relied on before are why I'm here now.
NuclearWaffles

Post by NuclearWaffles »

SkyraScarletXVII wrote:Well...I've been looking over this board a long time but never actually made an account. So, I thought, why not? :lol:
Anyways, a few things:

Firstly, a massive thank you to all who have contributed to this board; the MIDIs and sheet music have been very helpful.
Secondly, I'd like to know if anyone could make a MIDI of Shadow of the Truth and a MIDI for Moment of Decision (that has both piano and strings)- I can read sheet music myself, but I use these for my remixes.
On that note, if I made remixes using these MIDIs, would anyone mind checking them out? :P
Oh, and I'm kinda surprised there aren't any other harpists on this board. Oh well, might as well be the first :lol:
I added the strings to Moment of Decision. Here you go:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/18657295/Momen ... ngs%29.mid
SkyraScarletXVII

NuclearWaffles wrote:
SkyraScarletXVII wrote:Well...I've been looking over this board a long time but never actually made an account. So, I thought, why not? :lol:
Anyways, a few things:

I added the strings to Moment of Decision. Here you go:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/18657295/Momen ... ngs%29.mid
Ah, thank you. :)