Piano Sheet Music?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Warwick

Re: Piano Sheet Music?

Post by Warwick »

Nicol Armarfi wrote:There's a difficult passage on she second page with some wide jumps (up to two octaves), but other than that the difficulty isn't too bad. Again, a nice listen if you can't play it.
Considering that I've played La Campanella, this'll be a fun challange :mrgreen:
静音是买外夫
Merlyn_LeRoy

Post by Merlyn_LeRoy »

Great work Nicol, I love your rendition of "Moment of Decision"
OriginalContent

Post by OriginalContent »

Well, given the sheer bloody brilliance of the music in this thread, it seems that my belief that I can play the piano fairly well is completely misguided. I take my hat off to you, Nicol Armarfi, and if it pleased you my T-shirt, jeans and socks too. Because you're that good.

Incidentally, am I the only one who gets hints of Super Mario World from Parity? Or is my Nintendo-weaned childhood playing with my brain again?
ThreeStep wrote:"No! I must stop the feminists!" he shouted.
"No, Kenji. You are the feminists," said Hisao.
And then Kenji was a woman.
Nicol Armarfi
Musician

Post by Nicol Armarfi »

I think it's just the Nintendo, but then again I'm probably biased.
Nicol Armarfi
Musician

Post by Nicol Armarfi »

Finished Air (http://nicol.chendo.net/music/KS%20Piano/Air/)... Yeah, that's it.
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

good one and well made, in my opinion

Post by Guest »

Nicol, you should be famous.

That is all.
Zahlman

Post by Zahlman »

OriginalContent wrote:Incidentally, am I the only one who gets hints of Super Mario World from Parity? Or is my Nintendo-weaned childhood playing with my brain again?
You mean this one, right? I had the same thought. Might make a decent mashup somehow.
Aelexe

Post by Aelexe »

OriginalContent wrote:Incidentally, am I the only one who gets hints of Super Mario World from Parity? Or is my Nintendo-weaned childhood playing with my brain again?
Noope I got that too, found a few in other pieces of music too, although it could just be.

Aria - Tifa's Theme off FF7
Cold Iron - Hyrule Temple off SSB (Off Zelda obviously but I never played it so I don't know where)

I think I had one or two more but I can't find them right now...

On the topic, does anyone have links to Katawa Shoujo musics in Synthesia? I can't read sheet music worth a damn but I can play easily off of that =P.
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Aelexe wrote:On the topic, does anyone have links to Katawa Shoujo musics in Synthesia? I can't read sheet music worth a damn but I can play easily off of that =P.
I don't think those have been made.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Nicol Armarfi
Musician

Post by Nicol Armarfi »

On the topic, does anyone have links to Katawa Shoujo musics in Synthesia? I can't read sheet music worth a damn but I can play easily off of that =P.
synthwhat : |

Learn to read sheet music.
Goude

Post by Goude »

Nicol Armarfi wrote:

It's just a program that takes midis and lets you learn/play along with them with a midi controller.

But yeah reading sheet music is a bitch to learn no matter what so I don't blame him :V
Nicol Armarfi
Musician

Post by Nicol Armarfi »

But yeah reading sheet music is a bitch to learn no matter what so I don't blame him :V
: |
Csihar

Post by Csihar »

Nicol Armarfi wrote:
Well, it is kind of like learning a second (if relatively simple) language. Not brain-meltingly difficult, but it does take a fair amount of studiousness to first pick up, which for some people (like myself) is a quality that's in short supply.

That said, it's probably better to just buckle down and learn it if you're even slightly serious about music, rather than having to rely on software/tabs/etc. to get by.
"I don't care," said Pierre, "I'm from France."

Now in handy DeviantArt form.

Warwick

Post by Warwick »

Goude wrote:
Nicol Armarfi wrote:

It's just a program that takes midis and lets you learn/play along with them with a midi controller.

I ACCIDENTALLY A WHOLE SONATA
静音是买外夫