Piano Sheet Music?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

AaronIsCrunchy

Re: Piano Sheet Music?

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

Dr. Dubtrot wrote:Hey, all. I know this place is pretty empty, but I figured maybe some of you [maybe one or two] had heard a remix of mine and thought, "Gee, that guy should do more music and stuff". Soooo yeah, I created this piano piece recently and I'm now realising how much my constant listening to Skaf's wonderful compositions has influenced my own.
Check it out if you'd like: https://soundcloud.com/dr-dubtrot/black-noise
...or get mad at me for posting half-relevant material. I am somewhat still working on a rendition of "Shadow of the Truth", which you can check out here: https://soundcloud.com/dr-dubtrot/shado ... dr-dubtrot
I genuinely could not care less about it being half-relevant when it sounds this amazing. Nice work :D

And definitely keep working on it, that last section of the Shadow of the Truth remix sounds amazing and I really wish it carried on further! Sounds good of what there is mind!
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

Marioman17

Post by Marioman17 »

I was wondering, with the sheet music for Innocence, do most people play using the corrections rather than the sheets posted (without corrections?) Or is it just preference whether someone plays with/without those corrections?
Lilly > Shizune > Emi > Hanako > Rin

NicolArmarfi is a big inspiration for me when it comes to music. I love his work.
Alca

Post by Alca »

I realize this is one hell of a bump, but it seems most of the links NuclearWaffles collected here have been taken down. It seems to be mainly Mirrormn's arrangements, which makes up a pretty big portion. Does anyone have Mirrormn's sheets saved? Is there a way we can reupload them? It'd be a shame for these scores to disappear off the face of the internet forever.
hornmusiker

Post by hornmusiker »

Alca wrote:I realize this is one hell of a bump, but it seems most of the links NuclearWaffles collected here have been taken down. It seems to be mainly Mirrormn's arrangements, which makes up a pretty big portion. Does anyone have Mirrormn's sheets saved? Is there a way we can reupload them? It'd be a shame for these scores to disappear off the face of the internet forever.
I do have all of them saved. I'd be happy to upload them. Anybody know of a good place to host the files?
spergaloo

Post by spergaloo »

hornmusiker wrote:
Alca wrote:I realize this is one hell of a bump, but it seems most of the links NuclearWaffles collected here have been taken down. It seems to be mainly Mirrormn's arrangements, which makes up a pretty big portion. Does anyone have Mirrormn's sheets saved? Is there a way we can reupload them? It'd be a shame for these scores to disappear off the face of the internet forever.
I do have all of them saved. I'd be happy to upload them. Anybody know of a good place to host the files?
I would recommend using mega.nz, it's unlikely that anything there will be removed.
AFN

Post by AFN »

hornmusiker wrote:
Can you please upload everything you have? Most links are dead and I really need them, you can use mega.nz or mediafire.com.
NuclearWaffles

Post by NuclearWaffles »

I realized far too late that I was still hosting a bunch of this stuff on my dropbox account, which has long since been deleted. A majority of the other links have unfortunately found the same fate. However, I still have much of the content on hand.

Sheet Music

MIDI Files

EDIT: Here's a MEGA link too - https://mega.nz/#F!s8QnGSzY!Qlnxt95Xg23ICsxP0_o_fg
Last edited by NuclearWaffles on Sat May 07, 2022 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SSPeanutButter

Post by SSPeanutButter »

Soo.... I just spent a solid hour scrolling through this board.
Noticing a distinct lack of Ah Eh I Oh You sheet music...
/Slides packet of unbranded potato chips across the table/
You know some people would pay handsomely for that...

Please?