Piano Sheet Music?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Mirrormn

Re: Piano Sheet Music?

Post by Mirrormn »

Guest wrote: Seems no one wishes to do Moment of Decision (the new one at least)

:(
I don't really understand what you mean by "new" version of Moment of Decision...
Katawa Shoujo OST Transcriptions and Arrangements: Consolidated list

Katawa Shoujo Music Index and Table of Contents

Game completion: 100% several times over
Favorite route: Rin
Insights on Rin | Insights on Shizune

Post by Guest »

Mirrormn wrote:
Guest wrote: Seems no one wishes to do Moment of Decision (the new one at least)

:(
I don't really understand what you mean by "new" version of Moment of Decision...

The in game one.

There is a moment of decision already transcribed but that was the one from act 1

the new one sounds a lot better in my opinion but the old one is still good
Mirrormn

Post by Mirrormn »

Guest wrote:
Mirrormn wrote: I don't really understand what you mean by "new" version of Moment of Decision...

The in game one.

There is a moment of decision already transcribed but that was the one from act 1

the new one sounds a lot better in my opinion but the old one is still good
Ah, I thought the current transcription of Moment of Decision, with its deviations from the OST version, was a result of the creative interpretation of the transcriber, which would make it a "newer" version than the OST version. Hence the confusion over your terminology. I was not aware it was actually a straight transcription of an earlier official release of the song, since I never played Act 1.

I'd be happy to do a transcription of the OST version of Moment of Decision.

Post by Guest »

That would be great!

Thanks a lot mate

I look forward to seeing it and playing it :)
SwimmingInCloudland

Post by SwimmingInCloudland »

Hey everyone, thanks again to everyone who has been tirelessly working away at the sheet music, it's been incredibly helpful, and I'm really happy for you and imma let you finish but do we have a Romance In Andante II piece of sheet music knocking around anywhere? Thanks again :)
ProfAllister: Either way, it's not the fedora on the outside that matters; it's the fedora on the inside that counts.
nobody

Post by nobody »

guest2 wrote: Romance in Andante II by mprasil (->addl. info)
SwimmingInCloudland

Post by SwimmingInCloudland »

Thank you very much :)
ProfAllister: Either way, it's not the fedora on the outside that matters; it's the fedora on the inside that counts.
guest2

Post by guest2 »

Holy responses. I've been gone for a while. Looks like I'll have to update the list sometime soon.
Katawa Shoujo Piano Sheet Music Project
"Jellyfish are like people to me" - Me
"OH GOD MAH DRILLS" - yipyapper
Lolzster

Post by Lolzster »

yup lol
good to see you back
ImageImage
Favourite routes: Lilly>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Shizune

Most Feels in route: Lilly>Emi>Hanako>Rin (frustration doesn't count as feels)> Shizune

Yes I love Lilly and hate Shizune... deal with it :)
shkwekj

Post by shkwekj »

been practicing Friendship for a while now, and its going pretty well :D
i have another request, was wondering if anyone has yet uploaded a pdf/midi duet of acoustic guitar and piano of School Days and Wiosna? my friend plays an acoustic guitar, and he's interested in these 2 pieces. Thanks in advance :)
shkwekj

Post by shkwekj »

shkwekj wrote:been practicing Friendship for a while now, and its going pretty well :D
i have another request, was wondering if anyone has yet uploaded a pdf/midi duet of acoustic guitar and piano of School Days and Wiosna? my friend plays an acoustic guitar, and he's interested in these 2 pieces. Thanks in advance :)
Sorry, i meant Student Council and Wiosna, not School Days. :)
Lolzster

Post by Lolzster »

Can I ask how many people, if any, are working on sheets at the moment?
I know Mirrormn is, anyone else?
ImageImage

Most Feels in route: Lilly>Emi>Hanako>Rin (frustration doesn't count as feels)> Shizune

Mirrormn

Post by Mirrormn »

The long-awaited, much-requested, OST-version of Moment of Decision is finished. Sorry it's been so long; I kept getting distracted by work, moving, laziness, etc. This will likely be my last transcription for the foreseeable future, since Diablo 3 will be released soon, and I am inevitably going to become hopelessly addicted to it. Thankfully, my last transcription turned out to be a good one! I'm really pleased with the way it turned out, especially the crescendo at 1:57 that integrates a bit of the strings into the left-hand piano part to give a very rich sound.

Moment of Decision: [PDF] - [MP3] - [MIDI]

It's been fun!

Lolzster

Post by Lolzster »

Mirrormn wrote:The long-awaited, much-requested, OST-version of Moment of Decision is finished. Sorry it's been so long; I kept getting distracted by work, moving, laziness, etc. This will likely be my last transcription for the foreseeable future, since Diablo 3 will be released soon, and I am inevitably going to become hopelessly addicted to it. Thankfully, my last transcription turned out to be a good one! I'm really pleased with the way it turned out, especially the crescendo at 1:57 that integrates a bit of the strings into the left-hand piano part to give a very rich sound.

Moment of Decision: [PDF] - [MP3] - [MIDI]

It's been fun!
YAY!!!

thanks a lot mate, gonna have a great time playing this one!

Much appreciated :)
ImageImage

Lolzster

Post by Lolzster »

on a side note, any tips for the quick passage on the first page? I can't think of a good way to cheat it :)
ImageImage