Piano Sheet Music?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Alexbond45

Re: Piano Sheet Music?

Post by Alexbond45 »

Violin is Simple to play from Piano Music, because It's in the same pitch.

Viola is Harder, because It requires Clef Transition.
B.Deese wrote:There are two types of people, those who are ignorant, and those who are stupid, ignorant people do it wrong and don't know it's wrong, stupid people do it wrong and know it's wrong. Don't be Stupid!
Marching Band starts back up soon. HOO-AH!
MY CODE:
1-Every Day is a New Day! 2-Never Give Up 3-Never stop being Positive 4-Marching Band FTW! 5-Be Nice to everyone.
notop

Post by notop »

Hey, Nicol... I have a question for you, if you have the time.
And don't mind my asking here. Lol.
*I have no shame*
StepmaniaFreak

Post by StepmaniaFreak »

lol did you mean to ask a question? I don't see one...
Dr. Dubtrot

Post by Dr. Dubtrot »

Is it ok if I remake Painful History using FL Studio, massive, etc. and the sheet music you've provided?
joe_paradise

Post by joe_paradise »

Are there any piano transcriptions I haven't done that anybody really wants for some reason?
Katawa Shoujo Soundtrack on Piano (in progress) - http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL33FDE833D68CB9E5
Mirrormn

Post by Mirrormn »

joe_paradise wrote:Are there any piano transcriptions I haven't done that anybody really wants for some reason?
I'd really like to hear Ease and Blind Nocturne played live. But then, they're my transcriptions/arrangements, so I dunno if my opinion counts :P
Katawa Shoujo OST Transcriptions and Arrangements: Consolidated list

Katawa Shoujo Music Index and Table of Contents

Game completion: 100% several times over
Favorite route: Rin
Insights on Rin | Insights on Shizune
joe_paradise

Post by joe_paradise »

I'll print out blind nocturne and ease tomorrow and take a look
Katawa Shoujo Soundtrack on Piano (in progress) - http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL33FDE833D68CB9E5
Mysterious Stranger

Post by Mysterious Stranger »

Dr. Dubtrot wrote:Is it ok if I remake Painful History using FL Studio, massive, etc. and the sheet music you've provided?
Haha, perhaps you should've waited for an answer before going ahead with that, Kosta?

I'm sure it's fine, though.
| Can you see what I see? | To the end of the Waltz... | First stop, Nagoya! | Oh, come, lovely child! | To the World of Dreams | Pray to become starry sky tomorrow... | Please... forget about me... | No music, no future |
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

Mysterious Stranger wrote:
Dr. Dubtrot wrote:Is it ok if I remake Painful History using FL Studio, massive, etc. and the sheet music you've provided?
Haha, perhaps you should've waited for an answer before going ahead with that, Kosta?

I'm sure it's fine, though.
Shit, I'm making (by "making" I mean failing at) a hip hop sample beat out of Painful History at the moment. As long as you don't claim the work to be yours or try to sell it on a mixtape, I'm sure they won't mind you remixing.
Nicol Armarfi
Musician

Post by Nicol Armarfi »

notop wrote:Hey, Nicol... I have a question for you, if you have the time.
And don't mind my asking here. Lol.
*I have no shame*
If you have a question unrelated to this thread, send it to me in a PM; otherwise you can post it here.

Post by Guest »

joe_paradise wrote:Are there any piano transcriptions I haven't done that anybody really wants for some reason?
do you mean the sheets or your performance?

Post by Guest »

just realised my own foolishness,

I assume by transcriptions, you mean sheets... right (otherwise I'm doubly foolish :()

If so, could you please transcribe the new version of moment of decision please, it sounds a lot better than the old one which was already pretty good!

One I have been wanting to play for a very long time
Mirrormn

Post by Mirrormn »

Time for some Shizune love! The Student Council is transcribed. There's a lot of overlap in the OST version between the guitar, piano, and string parts, and I ended up paring down a lot of the unison and close-to-unison notes when translating it to a single piano part. So, all in all, it's not really as "full" as the OST version. But, it still sounds good, in my opinion.

The Student Council: [PDF] - [MP3] - [MIDI]

This brings us to 4/5 for transcriptions of the main heriones' theme songs... and it will probably stay that way for a while. Standing Tall is my least favorite song from Katawa Shoujo, and even if I liked it, I don't think it would transition well to piano. That is to say, it's really not a priority for me for transcription.

Not entirely sure what my next project will be. I still am intending to give the extended version of Teattime, Fast Forward another shot, but inspiration is not something that can be forced, so who knows when the mood to really commit to that endeavor will strike me. In the meantime, there are still several simpler straight transcriptions that need accomplishing. Perhaps Shadow of the Truth next.
Katawa Shoujo OST Transcriptions and Arrangements: Consolidated list

Katawa Shoujo Music Index and Table of Contents

Game completion: 100% several times over
Favorite route: Rin
Insights on Rin | Insights on Shizune
StepmaniaFreak

Post by StepmaniaFreak »

I totally forgot I was supposed to learn this. Hopefully it won't take me too long to put a video out. I'm still pretty terrible when it comes to reading sheets. :lol:

Post by Guest »

Mirrormn wrote: Perhaps Shadow of the Truth next.
Seems no one wishes to do Moment of Decision (the new one at least)

:(
Although shadow of truth does sound pretty amazing!!

Keep up the good work mate!
I'm liking your stuff :)