Piano Sheet Music?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

zexyan

Re: Piano Sheet Music?

Post by zexyan »

Can anyone make a midi of Moment of Decision and Friendship? I wanna learn to play those 2 really badly, and I can't read sheet music. I wanna play Friendship on my friend's birthday. So anyone pleaseeee. Thanks.

P.S EMI FTW.
StepmaniaFreak

Post by StepmaniaFreak »

I have a MIDI for Friendship in my piano thread in the Fan Works forum. You can find it here:

http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5725#p83426
zexyan

Post by zexyan »

StepmaniaFreak wrote:I have a MIDI for Friendship in my piano thread in the Fan Works forum. You can find it here:

http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5725#p83426
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Now all that's left is to find Moment of Decision midi. Hope someone makes it :)

Again, many thanks!

Post by Guest »

anyone got the new version of moment of decision?

don't think thats been posted yet
thenacho

Post by thenacho »

I'm in the process of painfully reproducing the Painful History midi from the PDF posted in this topic. It should be done relatively quickly if I continue at the pace I'm going at.
Mirrormn

Post by Mirrormn »

I never realized there was such demand for MIDI files. I was almost considering not bothering to include them in future transcriptions, but I guess I'll rethink that position.

Speaking of which, apologies for my lack of sheet music output lately; I've been preoccupied with mundane real-life-type things and have been left with little free time for the past few weeks.
Katawa Shoujo OST Transcriptions and Arrangements: Consolidated list

Katawa Shoujo Music Index and Table of Contents

Game completion: 100% several times over
Favorite route: Rin
Insights on Rin | Insights on Shizune
thenacho

Post by thenacho »

I'm done with the first page, but it's getting late. I'll have it finished by tomorrow. Keep in mind that this, being my first notation, may contain an error or two, so feel free to point them out if you hear any when I upload it.
StepmaniaFreak

Post by StepmaniaFreak »

I just recorded a performance of Cloudland Swing. This was a fun piece to learn...I'll have to find more jazz songs to play someday. :D
thenacho

Post by thenacho »

As promised, I have finished the MIDI transcription of Painful History.
Enjoy, or not.
joe_paradise

Post by joe_paradise »

You dudes need to learn how to read sheet music
Katawa Shoujo Soundtrack on Piano (in progress) - http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL33FDE833D68CB9E5

Post by Guest »

I was reading through this as well and I saw an old version of moment of decision but not the new one

anyone got a new version transcribed?

Also don't seem to see a new version of stride either

Any ideas?
Nicol Armarfi
Musician

Post by Nicol Armarfi »

Guest wrote:Also don't seem to see a new version of stride either
The new version of Stride didn't change at all musically from the original, it was just resampled with different instruments, so my piano arrangement from earlier in the thread is still accurate.

Post by Guest »

Nicol Armarfi wrote:
Guest wrote:Also don't seem to see a new version of stride either
The new version of Stride didn't change at all musically from the original, it was just resampled with different instruments, so my piano arrangement from earlier in the thread is still accurate.
Oh I see thanks

how about a new version of moment of decision?

is someone in the process of transcribing it?

Post by Guest »

Nicol, I saw your video of the new piano version of moment of decision on youtube

loved it and wondered if you were going to put the sheet music here or update the act 1 sheet music list that has already been posted

thanks
saffysparkles

Post by saffysparkles »

would anyone be interested in an either solo artist or collaborative soundtrack album where proceeds go to a disability-related charity?