Is it just me?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

TemporaryFile7

Is it just me?

Post by TemporaryFile7 »

Is it just me, or is Misha designed to be the least desirable girl ever? I know that this isn't the case with most people here, myself included, but if you think about it, it seems like that is what the devs were going for. Pink hair, ridiculous drills, loud, obnoxious, overweight, and not too bright. It seems to me that she may have been designed that way so she wouldn't steal the spotlight from the other girls.
Elroy

Re: Is it just me?

Post by Elroy »

TemporaryFile7 wrote:Is it just me, or is Misha designed to be the least desirable girl ever? I know that this isn't the case with most people here, myself included, but if you think about it, it seems like that is what the devs were going for. Pink hair, ridiculous drills, loud, obnoxious, overweight, and not too bright. It seems to me that she may have been designed that way so she wouldn't steal the spotlight from the other girls.
If that's the case...they failed. Miserably.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

We tried to make all the characters as unlikeable as possible.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
Gash

Post by Gash »

Yeah a shame she's essential to the other girls story.
ever17

Post by ever17 »

Firstly, I think your perception of Mischa is off.

1) she's not overweight or at least doesn't look overweight. She looks pretty normal aside from the anime features.

2) She's supposedly not very dumb as when in class Hisao says something along the lines of "Mischa and Shizune did most of the work." It's kinda annoying how some people like to consider outgoing and friendly types stupid by default. As if every smart person has to be reclusive and socially inept. It's that sort of simple-mindedness and cliche outlook which is ruining originality in anime.

Mischa is fun, happygoing, and actually pretty clever if you pay attention to what she says and does.
Pimmy
~VIBRATIONS~

Post by Pimmy »

Misha is healthy, adorable, energetic, and cutely ditsy :[ If a little loud.
Gash

Post by Gash »

Meh. In reality she'd probly turn me off Shizune.

Although is it just me with my yuri goggles turned on a bit high or is there a faint romantic ring to their relationship? Maybe one sided?
Helsinki

Post by Helsinki »

Misha was so desireable to me that I always wanted to see her off guard and with the tables turned.
Or I just love seeing her kind of character sad.
"One who chases after two hares won't catch even one.".
"Ni usagi wo ou mono wa ichi usagi wo mo ezu."
Captain Niggawatts

Post by Captain Niggawatts »

Gash wrote:Meh. In reality she'd probly turn me off Shizune.

Although is it just me with my yuri goggles turned on a bit high or is there a faint romantic ring to their relationship? Maybe one sided?

In this situation, I would just type the word "HURRR" but I think I would hit the character limit before I was through.

Seriously, did you read ANYTHING, or did you just come in with your brain off and mouth blazing? Seriously, half the stuff you "just noticed' has been done to death like a year ago.

Why don't new people understand the concept of lurking?
"People who quote themselves in their signatures are egotistical faggots" - Captain Niggawatts
UnknownFan

Post by UnknownFan »

Misha seems fine to me.
Captain Niggawatts wrote:Text
Dammit Niggawatts, I saw your post on the front page and got my hopes up for a thread tonight, only to see you bashing a newbie.
Duo2Cuo

Post by Duo2Cuo »

Niggawatts, are you somehow insinuating that new users don't just write whatever their brain shits out onto the first thing that interest them, not checking if the last post was 5 months ago? You must be insane.
Bara

Post by Bara »

Heck, even I who am a self-confessed fanboy haven't read ALL the posts on the forum. :lol:
I have noticed some new ideas getting thrown out for discussion recently. A bit of repetition is the price we will pay for stirring things up a bit.

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
SirMax

Post by SirMax »

Pimmy wrote:Misha is healthy, adorable, energetic, and cutely ditsy :[ If a little loud.
Basically this. I quite like Misha, cuddly plumpness is better than sharp angles in reasonable doses, and she seems pretty energetic and fun.
Ragnarok1991388

Post by Ragnarok1991388 »

Pimmy wrote:Misha is healthy, adorable, energetic, and cutely ditsy :[ If a little loud.
SirMax wrote:Basically this. I quite like Misha, cuddly plumpness is better than sharp angles in reasonable doses, and she seems pretty energetic and fun.
I gotta agree with Pimmy and SirMax, Misha is a fun, attractive and, in my opinion, the perfect size.
There ain't nuthin' wrong with a healthy sized girl.

I'll let these songs educate you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEbEMjKitA4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v9at5RlFu4
People who like this post may also like: tentacle rape, high pitched japanese moaning, and crying out "no! no! no!" (even though they really mean yes).
HeMeido

Post by HeMeido »

Drills? Undesireable? I DEMAND JUSTICE FOR THIS HERESY!