Hisao and Shizune being intimate w/ Misha around?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Knix

Hisao and Shizune being intimate w/ Misha around?

Post by Knix »

I think it's hard to be intimate with other people around; although there could be love but other people always serves as a barrier, specially this person is always around and is the only means of communication. Seing Hisao and Shizune; i'm not saying that its impossible but it's a hell hard to think about becoming closer to someone when your not left alone.

Do you think Hisao will somehow get to learn how to communicate with hands signs and talk to Shizune alone? Or could it be that Misha will be their bridge to love?
guest poster

Re: Hisao and Shizune being intimate w/ Misha around?

Post by guest poster »

I think Hisao will pick up a few gestures over the next chapters and in addition to that will try to make do with written notes and body language. Of course it's a major challenge working things out, but let's forget that the chick in question is a compulsive overachiever who prefers jumping off a cliff to backing down from a challenge. And she'll expect no less from Hisao.
Warwick

Post by Warwick »

The original design doc (I'm gonna start referencing the original page as that, now :P ) said the main character has to learn sign language to confess, so yes, Hisao will pick up a few signs at least. Otherwise, stuff like this will happen.
静音是买外夫
shinigami_mai

Post by shinigami_mai »

Don't for get about being able to read lips most that cant hear from birth or very early age have learned to read lips to varying degrees, so it is not beyond the possibility that when he get to be alone with her they will use that as well as the other manners mentioned, i am pretty shure she can read lips by the way a few of the scenes went, it will not be an easy path for him as it will require extra work and attention in many ways.
From darkness we are born, to darkness we return, but who is to say the light in-between can not be joyous.
transformersgeek

Post by transformersgeek »

shinigami_mai wrote:Don't for get about being able to read lips most that cant hear from birth or very early age have learned to read lips to varying degrees, so it is not beyond the possibility that when he get to be alone with her they will use that as well as the other manners mentioned, i am pretty shure she can read lips by the way a few of the scenes went, it will not be an easy path for him as it will require extra work and attention in many ways.
I'm glad I'm not the only person that suspects this :3
guest poster

Post by guest poster »

But if Shizune can read lips, why on earth is Misha still signing everything other people say over to her?
U.T. Raptor

Post by U.T. Raptor »

guest poster wrote:But if Shizune can read lips, why on earth is Misha still signing everything other people say over to her?
iirc, even the best lip-readers still can only understand part of what somebody is saying (someone in another thread said 30-50%).
shinigami_mai

Post by shinigami_mai »

Lip reading is not as simple as it sounds it is more of an art than a skill, there a many factors that would make it difficult if not impossible to read lips in a public situation, you have people that barely move there lips making it impossible to tell what they are saying or don't pronounce words correctly or ones that speak really fast even different accents can change what it looks like is being said, it also depends on how well the eyesight is in order to pickup the movements, generaly lip reading is done between friends,family, close acquaintances more than public settings, and as i said before it really depends on here current skill level in this case.
From darkness we are born, to darkness we return, but who is to say the light in-between can not be joyous.
toast

Post by toast »

I think that would be hot.
<!Aura-> I did a line of powdered fig dust mixed with high grade blow from the ass of a supermodel wearing a Misha kigurumi at the party yesterday

<buckingham> it is not my fault you all have awful fucking taste

[17:42:51] <!Delta_Kurshiva> no fun allowed
EternalLurker

Post by EternalLurker »

shinigami_mai wrote:generaly lip reading is done between friends,family, close acquaintances
toast wrote:I think that would be hot.
..What, lip reading? Context, man! D:
Warwick

Post by Warwick »

EternalLurker wrote:
shinigami_mai wrote:generaly lip reading is done between friends,family, close acquaintances
toast wrote:I think that would be hot.
..What, lip reading? Context, man! D:
Hisao: Shi-Shizune, what are you doing?!

Shizune: Quiet, I'm reading your lips.

Hisao: With your own? How does that work?

Shizune: *Mischievous grin*
静音是买外夫
darkblade986

Post by darkblade986 »

I saw it more as needing to move your head closer to the lips in order to read them.

And yes, your perverted minds did just grasp what I'm referring to. I can't help it if my mind wanders around like that. :lol:

OT: You can't say you seriously don't want a threesome? Regardless, I always thought that learning Sign Language was an absolute going-to-happen after the contents of Act I, specifically a scene where, IIRC, Hisao mentions something about needing Misha to teach him some sign language. I mean honestly, if you're going to fall in love with someone, you better be able to communicate with them yourself.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

lol i get it. I'm suprised no one did a 'tong reading' joke.

Anyway i know i'm probably repeating myself, but i see the whole 'sign language' part as a 'possible' way (or at least hoping) to diverge onto a possible Misha path. I.E, you spend a lot of time with Misha to learn sign language, but the two of you ned up developing feelings for one another. The you have to choose to act on them or stick with Shizune...You get get idea.

Perhaps I'm just over speculating on this. *shrugs* I dunno.
Notguest

Post by Notguest »

Well realistically, it will be impossible to learn enough sign language to converse fluently within the timeframe of the game. So Misha will still need to be there throughout the story.
EternalLurker

Post by EternalLurker »

Snicket wrote:possible Misha path
wat
wat
wat
wat

What part of that is in any way "possible" after the devs' repeated response to this issue? If you mean Bad End, maybe, but "path", no. This has (though I still don't get why *shudder*) been brought up far too often now.