Hisao and Shizune being intimate w/ Misha around?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Quidoo

Re: Hisao and Shizune being intimate w/ Misha around?

Post by Quidoo »

Ragnarok1991388 wrote:
This reminds me of something, a few years back I asked my mom for grand theft auto for christmas, she said, and I quote, "Hell No." We argued about that for months and months, and guess what, when I had finally given up all hope, christmas came around, and what was under the tree? Grand theft auto that's what!

So to everyone who still dreams of a Misha path, I say don't give up hope, you might just have a very Merry Christmas.
Call me a cynic, but to even consider a Misha path anymore is a foolish thing to do.
Rather than being hopeful and inevitably disappointed, I say that we should give up hope, and if by some divine and impossible crippling* of reality there is a Misha path, then we can be happy.

There won't be though, so I guess this is all irrelevant.

* I sincerely apologise for that.
"Leo Burnett and 4Kids are the devil!"
Blue123

Post by Blue123 »

Ragnarok1991388 wrote:
EternalLurker wrote:
Snicket wrote:possible Misha path
wat
wat
wat
wat

What part of that is in any way "possible" after the devs' repeated response to this issue? If you mean Bad End, maybe, but "path", no. This has (though I still don't get why *shudder*) been brought up far too often now.
This reminds me of something, a few years back I asked my mom for grand theft auto for christmas, she said, and I quote, "Hell No." We argued about that for months and months, and guess what, when I had finally given up all hope, christmas came around, and what was under the tree? Grand theft auto that's what!

So to everyone who still dreams of a Misha path, I say don't give up hope, you might just have a very Merry Christmas.
No. And that is the final answer.

Also, I remember when Crud stated that he'd ban anyone going on about a Misha path. Good times (because really, it gets annoying).
Juno

Post by Juno »

ITT: you learn that 4LS are not your mom.
Warwick

Post by Warwick »

HeMeido wrote:Poor Misha. She was doomed to be rejected even before her character design was thought up. Isn't it sad?

sacchin.jpg
静音是买外夫

Post by Guest »

Hey thanks, I've been looking everywhere for that image. I thought it was in the Shimmie at some point, but I can't find it there anymore.
Poli-Gluttanous

Post by Poli-Gluttanous »

EternalLurker wrote:...Yes. That was part of my point.
Sorry, I can't keep track of these discussions for anything; who are you talking to here?
EternalLurker

Post by EternalLurker »

...The person right before me, who quoted me.

Just saying that a significant part of the devs' reason for not having a Misha path is that it was never on the table in the first place.
Warwick

Post by Warwick »

Guest wrote:Hey thanks, I've been looking everywhere for that image. I thought it was in the Shimmie at some point, but I can't find it there anymore.
No, most of my stuff isn't on the shimmie, because it's just glorified tracing. You can find my stuff here.
静音是买外夫
Tweaked

Post by Tweaked »

Back on the topic of Hisao and Shizune being intimate with Misha around, playing the Shizune route at least twice made me wonder about the choices Misha would try to take. From what I can tell of the atmosphere near the end, there were a few possible outcomes that I could conjure with very little to go on.

Encouragement Route:
Misha has always been known for her playful demeanor, constantly harassing Hisao with or without the need for Shizune's aid. Given her level of cheerfulness and almost ignoring her feelings towards the end of Act 1, it would be possible for Misha to become the essential matchmaker for the two worlds to combine. Realistically, it would take quite a long time to become completely fluent in Japanese Sign Language, but in some VNs this rule can be broken and forgiven by progress down the route. Misha would teach Hicchan some useful phrases while springing traps on the two and making them fall into a more romantic relationship. But good ends are just wishful thinking when it comes to actual storytelling.

Depression Route:
Back to Misha's feelings near the end of Act 1, I felt there may have been a small hint of rejection in both Misha's sprites and her dialogue. I feel this may be an indication that Misha will end up becoming the tragic character in the story should Hisao continue down the route for Shizune. There were many rumors concerning Misha that implied a fatal disease would eventually kill her in the story. I'm not sure if this is the case, but there is possibly a hint of Misha dying along the way either by a tragic suicide, due to illness, or illness with depression. It could be possible for Shizune and Misha's friendship to start tearing away once Shizune falls for our protagonist. Misha's current role is to be Shizune's interpreter and sidekick on the Student Council, a role that could easily be filled in by Hisao should he manage to learn signing. With Shizune being the kind of person who "leaps before thinking", It could be easy for her to toss Misha aside and miss crucial emotional cues. On a side note, I imagined a point in the game where Hisao would have to translate to Lilly and decide whether or not to take sides.

Jealousy Route:
It's obvious if there is a complete Shizune route, there's going to be some sparks along the way between Hisao and Misha. Hisao would not be the competitive one, but Misha would try anything to get Shizune to 'best friend' status again. Back on the point earlier, it is much easier to pick up emotional cues by sound than it would be to read a person's face (I could be wrong, and would appreciate anything that would contribute to the contrary). If that is true, Misha's feelings of rejection would easily be missed unless a direct confrontation was made. I could see Misha becoming annoyed by being the errand girl while Shizune and Hisao do their own activities with her 'out of the know'. This would lead to a direct attack on Hisao, and his choices would eventually decide his fate and Misha's.

tl;dr: Misha will either encourage their growth, become emo and/or die, or go psycho and rip off Hisao's c*ck. HIS C*CK!
coldacid

Post by coldacid »

Wow, Tweaked, you put a lot of thought into that! I think I recall something about each path having at least two ends, and it'd be pretty neat if all three of those show up in the final game based on how someone plays the Shizune path. Obviously, Misha going yandere or dying would be bad ends, but her helping Shizune and Hisao grow closer would be a great ending, and possibly leave the door open for the Hisao X Misha shippers for post-game fanfics. (Not to mention titillate those expecting a Hisao X Shizune X Misha threesome, hehe.)

I could see Misha mischievously teaching some "slightly incorrect" signing as part of an effort to close the gap between Hisao and Shizune, and having that blow up in everyone's face, too. That could make for some very amusing scenes.
<coldacid> hanak-o's
<coldacid> taste best when burnt
Tweaked

Post by Tweaked »

coldacid wrote:I could see Misha mischievously teaching some "slightly incorrect" signing as part of an effort to close the gap between Hisao and Shizune, and having that blow up in everyone's face, too. That could make for some very amusing scenes.
You know, I can see that happening, causing Hisao to try and make a rebound. While Misha isn't the sinister type (laughingelfman), she does like being playful.

EDIT: An over-dramatic version would be like this from the Shimmie.
http://shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/image/1076.jpg
coldacid

Post by coldacid »

And naturally, if such were to actually happen, it'd probably be because of Misha's instruction. Poor Hisao, lead on by Misha to think he can communicate to Shizune on his own, just to be defenestrated and HHHHNNNNNGGGGGG.
<coldacid> hanak-o's
<coldacid> taste best when burnt