which KS girl do you think would put out the easiest?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

ubergeneral

which KS girl do you think would put out the easiest?

Post by ubergeneral »

well since we know that hisao will get a chance to bang any of the girls which one will make the jump first? Which one will be the hardest to get?
Last edited by Suriko on Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: That damn typo in the title.
Seroanth

Re: which KS girl do you think would put out the easyest?

Post by Seroanth »

ubergeneral wrote:well since we know that hisao will get a chance to bang any of the girls which one will make the jump first? Which one will be the hardest to get?
Emiemiemiemiemiemi.
AnonymousOfNorway

Post by AnonymousOfNorway »

Seroanth wrote: Emiemiemiemiemiemi.
I assume you're answering the first question, i.e. who will be easiest to get into bed?
Loved tenderly: Emi (g), Hanako (g), Lily (g). Friend-zoned: Shizune, Rin. To-do: Kenji, Yuuko, Misha
Boris

Post by Boris »

Easiest is probably emi, but none of them would be particularly hard, since they all have disabilities while the main character is more or less normal.
AnonymousOfNorway

Boris wrote:Easiest is probably emi, but none of them would be particularly hard, since they all have disabilities while the main character is more or less normal.
Get out, man. Disabled does not equal desperate for p0n0s.
Loved tenderly: Emi (g), Hanako (g), Lily (g). Friend-zoned: Shizune, Rin. To-do: Kenji, Yuuko, Misha
Blue123

Post by Blue123 »

Nah man, this is a visual novel. That automatically means that they're cock hungry sluts, and that the MC will be swimming in pussy.

On a serious note, having disabilities would probably actually make someone less willing to put out.
HeMeido

Post by HeMeido »

Assuming I'm remembering this right and she really is a former Catholic schoolgirl, Lilly's the easiest.

Rin's the hardest. It's not that she doesn't put out, it's just that nobody has any idea what she's talking about when she does.
Deimos

Re: which KS girl do you think would put out the easiest?

Post by Deimos »

I'd think Rin would be the first to perform acts of frivolous nature with Hisao. In would be in character with her unpredictability and a nice contrast, hardest girl to get and most easygoing in the more physical aspects of a relationship.

Hardest would be either Hanako or Shizune. Hanako has a hard time showing her disability and is more likely to wait and I can see Shizune endlessly teasing Hisao but never going to far. But it is really only speculation and assumption on my part, so it could really be some entirely different order.

HeMeido wrote: [...] a former Catholic schoolgirl [...]
I remember her coming from a private all-girls-school but I first read of it being Catholic here in the forums and I am not sure if it is correct. Besides, what would you think of someone who has been instructed in the enlightened path of the Holy Roman Church but is willing to forget that instruction in a time span of less than 3 months?
It would not do anything good to her image. Not everybody can trust someone who is ready to break a (specifically individual) commandment to be faithful in a relationship when this certain person cannot even be faithful to her or his religion.
Ahh, Morticia? I would die for her. I would kill for her. Either way, what bliss.
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

This order:
Emi
Rin
Lilly
Shizune
Hanako

Though the middle three aren't all that far apart I think. And its funny how Emi is teh slut.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Bara

Post by Bara »

Deimos wrote:Besides, what would you think of someone who has been instructed in the enlightened path of the Holy Roman Church but is willing to forget that instruction in a time span of less than 3 months?
It would not do anything good to her image. Not everybody can trust someone who is ready to break a (specifically individual) commandment to be faithful in a relationship when this certain person cannot even be faithful to her or his religion.
Pratical experience many years ago with Catholic schoolgirls is that the HRC has damn all to do with what an individual girl decides to do or when she decides to do it. They worry about things like popularity, competition with other girls, fear of being caught and thought of as "tramps", fear of STDs and pregnancy. Only the very religious put the dictates of the church over young lust... errr, love, and they are the few likely to become Nuns anyway. :lol:
The reality is that many Catholic girls are more than willing to put aside the teachings of their religion while still under the tutelage of the HRC. By and large they turned out to be your average sample of people as adults as you would find in most other similar samplings of other religions.
(Of course the rumor that went around school when I was a kid was that the daughter of Protestant Ministers were absolutely wild when they were outside of their parents sight. So if this schoolyard rumor is true it wouldn't be just Catholic girls willing to throw aside the religious strictures they are taught.)

Rumors and personal experience aside; Lilly is as the path writer decides she will be to tell the story. So we are as likely right as wrong until the final story comes out revealing her motivations and thoughts.

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Bara

Post by Bara »

To be on topic for once... :shock:

Rin - obviously thinks about sex and isn't afraid to say what she thinks, plus does not shy away from physical contact with Hisao
Emi - due the her enthusiasm and physical nature. Face it, those blades she runs around on have no heels on them so she is a "round heels" kinda girl. :wink:
Lilly - I still see Lilly not so much as the Virginal Madona but more the Nurturing Mother type of personality
Shizune - I see her as lonely and not very trusting making gaining her trust a very drawn out process
Hanako - I see her as so skitish that it is more like stalking a wild woodland creature than a developin a normal relationship

(Misha - is the dominatrix for Kenji's submisive. Wahahahahaha!!) :lol:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

Bara wrote:Pratical experience many years ago with Catholic schoolgirls is that the HRC has damn all to do with what an individual girl decides to do or when she decides to do it. They worry about things like popularity, competition with other girls, fear of being caught and thought of as "tramps", fear of STDs and pregnancy. Only the very religious put the dictates of the church over young lust... errr, love, and they are the few likely to become Nuns anyway. :lol:
The reality is that many Catholic girls are more than willing to put aside the teachings of their religion while still under the tutelage of the HRC. By and large they turned out to be your average sample of people as adults as you would find in most other similar samplings of other religions.
I was just pointing out what could be a conflict of loyalties and while I think your thoughts and experiences are applicable for reality we cannot be sure how it will be addressed in the game or if it will be addressed at all. There is a reason why associations with certain religions or certain beliefs are rarely mentioned by the protagonists of this genre (But who really wants an abstinent hero in such a game? :roll: ).
Additionally, Lilly might have gone to a Catholic school but that does not entitle her to be Catholic. I, for example, had some Catholic schoolmates despite attending a Protestant boarding school back in the day.

However, if Lilly turns out to be indeed of Catholic faith, I am going to have a hard time accepting the answer "True love made her do it!" Because in the end it would be replacing otherworldly ideals (like purity and temperance) with" real ideals" [/oxymoron] like "true love" but there is, thankfully, no place to discuss these issues here.

And I do not want to derail this thread but I found this point interesting in terms of how to define the willingness of a certain girl and secondly it was the first and only real flaw I found in Lilly (being wholly based on assumptions, but let's not be too nitpicky here! :wink: ).

And just to satisfy your curiousity, daughters of Protestant Ministers often tend to be "wild", of course, it depends on your perspective how good or bad that can be. :twisted:
Ahh, Morticia? I would die for her. I would kill for her. Either way, what bliss.
DuaneMoody

Post by DuaneMoody »

Taro in a wig and lipstick after his narcolepsy kicks in
Bombard

Post by Bombard »

My thoughts have always been Rin and Shizune. Rin seems like the sort who'd do almost anything if her weird mental process figured it was the right time for it. It's never happened to me (unfortunately) but I've known the type. Stopping in the middle of a conversation and "How about we go at it right now?"

Shizune strikes me as a little different. I doubt she's loose or easy, but in Hisao's case she's actually been the most aggressive. Shortest skirt, tightest top, always holds her arms in a way that emphasizes her rack. She's also put the most effort by far into getting Hisao alone (not counting Wahaha.) Shizune wants to give him a heart attack, wink wink nudge nudge.

Lily would take things slower, not because of her schooling but because of her demeanor. Emi seems immature and childish. Hanako's terrified of contact and exposure.
AnonymousOfNorway

Bombard wrote:My thoughts have always been Rin and Shizune. <snip>
I tend to agree with this reasoning. But I hope the devs don't endeavor to prove us wrong or right. It should be too late to make substantial changes to the plot now anyway.