which KS girl do you think would put out the easiest?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Juno

Re: which KS girl do you think would put out the easyest?

Post by Juno »

It's never late for REWRITAN.
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

Bara wrote:Emi - due the her enthusiasm and physical nature. Face it, those blades she runs around on have no heels on them so she is a "round heels" kinda girl. :wink:

Would you like your ban shaken or stirred? :lol: Ye gods, and here I thought the Caine thread had me immunized against the worst one-liners you people could throw out.

YEEAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH :mrgreen:
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

Bara

Post by Bara »

Silentcook wrote:
Bara wrote:Emi - due the her enthusiasm and physical nature. Face it, those blades she runs around on have no heels on them so she is a "round heels" kinda girl. :wink:
Would you like your ban shaken or stirred? :lol: Ye gods, and here I thought the Caine thread had me immunized against the worst one-liners you people could throw out.

YEEAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH :mrgreen:
Deep fried on a stick? So Emi can nag about it, of course. :mrgreen: There is no immunity from lame jokes. Just think of it as a booster shot or something. :lol:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Bara wrote:lame jokes
Lame jokes? Since this is a cripple game you could say that all of our jokes are...
Attachments
EmiPunchline.jpg
EmiPunchline.jpg (29.02 KiB) Viewed 5952 times
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
ever17

Post by ever17 »

I'd say Rin in a completely not-slutty way.

She seems like the kind of girl who doesn't get close to a lot of people, but if she is close to someone else she would be very open with them. She isn't naive or incredibly shy, so I don't think she would be all "kyaa! sekkusu!" and incredibly embarrassed about it all.
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

She's just batshit crazy, alright?
UnknownFan

Post by UnknownFan »

G3n0c1de wrote:This order:
Emi
Rin
Lilly
Shizune
Hanako

Though the middle three aren't all that far apart I think. And its funny how Emi is teh slut.
Couldn't of said it better myself.

But Hanako seems the type that once she gets over her fear, it will flip the switch.
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

Also Lilly and Shizune need to be swapped in that list.
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Caesius wrote:Also Lilly and Shizune need to be swapped in that list.
If you think of it as tiers, the middle three would be on the same one, in my opinion. They don't seem to have much holding them back like Hanako, while still not being cawk hungry like Emi. Heh, you could say that Emi...
Attachments
EmiPunchline2.PNG
EmiPunchline2.PNG (239.35 KiB) Viewed 5836 times
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
blackrising

Post by blackrising »

Rin and Emi will both be pretty easy. Emi strikes me as the kind of girl who does what she wants, no matter what people might think. (I mean, running without legs? Not many people would go through with that.)
And Rin is just...Rin. She might get the urge to see for herself if Hisao's problem is in his pants or not one day. (God, I think Rin is the only girl that can put out easily without any of us ever thinking of her as slutty...xD) I can just imagine it....

"Hey Rin."
"...Hiaso."
"What are you doing?"
"I don't now. Maybe I wasn't doing anything. Is it even possible not to do anything?"
"Well, I guess it depends if you count breathing and other bodily functions as 'doing anything'."
"..."
"..."
"Hey, Hisao."
"Hmm?"
"Let's fuck."
"HHHHNNNNNGGGG!"

Lilly is very mature and I don't think sex is that big of a deal to her. Shizune will tease the heck out of Hisao before even thinking of putting out. xD He's probably going to die from sexual frustration without even getting to undress her.
I don't know if Hanako will be the most difficult one, but it definitely wll take a long while for her to trust Hisao enough to even let him touch her.

So...:

Emi - Rin - Lilly - Hanako - Shizune

Yes, Shizune will most likely resist just for the heck of it. And Hisao will have a harder time with her than with Hanako, just because Shizune feels the need to challenge him at every turn. Hanako's route will take time, but Shizune's route will take skill.
Misha worshipper to the core. WAHAHAHA~

Misha>Rin=Hanako=Lilly>>Shizune>Emi

Since I was no bigger than a weavil they've been saying I was evil
That if "bad" was a boot that I'd fit it
That I'm a wicked young lady, but I've been trying hard lately
O fuck it! I'm a monster! I admit it!
russianspy1234

Post by russianspy1234 »

id say shizune is probably the easiest (other than misha) in fact, she will probably push/tie you down when you arent looking and have her way with you.
Wreckusu

Re: which KS girl do you think would put out the easiest?

Post by Wreckusu »

Bara wrote:
Deimos wrote:Besides, what would you think of someone who has been instructed in the enlightened path of the Holy Roman Church but is willing to forget that instruction in a time span of less than 3 months?
It would not do anything good to her image. Not everybody can trust someone who is ready to break a (specifically individual) commandment to be faithful in a relationship when this certain person cannot even be faithful to her or his religion.
Pratical experience many years ago with Catholic schoolgirls is that the HRC has damn all to do with what an individual girl decides to do or when she decides to do it. They worry about things like popularity, competition with other girls, fear of being caught and thought of as "tramps", fear of STDs and pregnancy. Only the very religious put the dictates of the church over young lust... errr, love, and they are the few likely to become Nuns anyway. :lol:
The reality is that many Catholic girls are more than willing to put aside the teachings of their religion while still under the tutelage of the HRC. By and large they turned out to be your average sample of people as adults as you would find in most other similar samplings of other religions.
(Of course the rumor that went around school when I was a kid was that the daughter of Protestant Ministers were absolutely wild when they were outside of their parents sight. So if this schoolyard rumor is true it wouldn't be just Catholic girls willing to throw aside the religious strictures they are taught.)

Rumors and personal experience aside; Lilly is as the path writer decides she will be to tell the story. So we are as likely right as wrong until the final story comes out revealing her motivations and thoughts.
I went to a Catholic high school (also a Catholic primary) for 5 years before going to a non-catholic school for 2 years.

Take it from me, Catholic girls are sluttier. In fact the Catholic school was much meaner, more violent, rougher and oversexed than the public school I went to afterwards. The rigorous application of religion at a young age generally makes most of them more likely to rebel than follow the teachings of the Church. Not that there weren't exceptions but I'm speaking from first hand experience that that's largely the case.
Anon

Post by Anon »

I don't know why everyone's putting Shizune before the likes of Lily and Hanako. If anything, her obvious aggressiveness puts her ahead of them in promiscuity.

If I were to go on personality alone:

Emi
Rin
Shizune
Lily
Hanako

Though Rin and Shizune might switch places, and Lily and Hanako might as well. You'll find that Rin -actually- has a bit of a shy side,like when she is hesitant to let you help her in the bathroom with her pants... cough. And Shizune is pretty darned abrasive. Emi is... well, honestly, I am slightly biased as I recall her only having three acts, or somesuch. But, she does seem the airhead, and a very 'open' one, at that. Daggers in those eyes.

If Lily is indeed a Catholic, she'd be the hardest. If not, that goes to Hanako without a doubt, seeing as she's so cloistered.
OriginalContent

Post by OriginalContent »

Anon wrote:like when she is hesitant to let you help her in the bathroom with her pants... cough.
What, so a gregarious girl would just let you fiddle around with her bleeding vagina? :D And there I was thinking that it was my weirdness that was getting in the way...
ThreeStep wrote:"No! I must stop the feminists!" he shouted.
"No, Kenji. You are the feminists," said Hisao.
And then Kenji was a woman.
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

I presume Rin and Emi will be both the easiest (don't confuse it with "easy". they seem to be just easier then other girls but every girl in the game is non-slutish).
Later I'd say Shizune. It just seems better to say she would go to bed faster then Lilly and Hanako precisely by observing her personality. She would be a dominatrix as well :D mmm, in latex, with a whip :P not my school but would look hot with her evil smile :P

Lilly would be easier then Hanako, naturally. She's more social, tough sophisticated, calm. She gives an aura of an ojou-sama which at least makes her SEEM harder then previous girls.

Hanako would be the hardest. Everyone agrees and knows why.