which KS girl do you think would put out the easiest?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Wrench Wench

Re: which KS girl do you think would put out the easiest?

Post by Wrench Wench »

Medrex wrote:
Wrench Wench wrote:It's going to be Shizune. Girl wants dick and she intends to get it. Poor Hisao doesn't stand a chance.
Gonna agree with this. Hisao's been targeted, at this point all he has to do is nod, smile and try not to do anything too stupid. Misha may be the only real spanner in the works in that relationship. I can see her loudly attempting to translate at... inconvenient moments.
The funniest part is going to be Hisao's inevitable heart attack.

"Wait no Shizune I'm..."

*bad...good? end"
ContinualNaba

Post by ContinualNaba »

And so Hisao joins the 13th Pope, the 24th Pope and a fair deal of other men who perished at the climax of their existence.
[19:33] <!Suriko> i think i could go my whole life without putting my mouth on someone's ass voluntarily

[12:46] == climatic was kicked from #katawa-shoujo by climatic [climatic]
[12:46] <+ContinualNaba> wut
[12:46] <%VCR> wut
[12:47] <+Juno> Qué
Minister of Gloom

Post by Minister of Gloom »

ContinualNaba wrote:And so Hisao joins the 13th Pope, the 24th Pope and a fair deal of other men who perished at the climax of their existence.
I don't remember who said it before me, but there's a wonderful quote for this situation: "He came and went at the same time".

Edit: Richard Pryor
Life, what is it but a dream?
זה מגניב אותי כל פעם מחדש, העובדה שיש פה עברית. אני תוהה אם מישהו ישים לב ששיניתי חתימה.
Elnendil

Post by Elnendil »

Emi or Lily.

Rin is probably going to look for someone to relate to, which would be almost nobody, and she would probably troll you too much to even get into bed with you.
Hanako is probably the second easiest since she's so shy, but she's probably going to fight it enough because of her burns.
Shizune could be easy because she'd want to "win" or something, but she's also strong willed and probably wouldn't just put out.

Emi and Lily I can't think of anything that would really get in the way, save Lily being proper, but thats really it.
Darroth

Post by Darroth »

Guest wrote:Thoughts: I would rank Hanako higher than Emi based on mind-dirtiness. *amusement*

Emi, while energetic and enthusiastic, is still quiet innocent in her outlook; I may be incorrect about this, though. Does anyone who's played through Act One more recently than I have remember anything suggestive said by her?

Hanako's mind by contrast, when the protagonist says something which could be interpreted as a pick-up line, immediately leaps to that possibility.

Keep in mind that Hanako spends most of her time reading books, which more-or-less constantly skirt such subjects. Spending one's time running affords one less exposure to the same ideas.

Hanako may be hesitant to engage in such... but she probably spends a significant amount of time thinking about it anyway. That alone will do a lot to shorten the time-to-consummation compared to Emi.
I agree. Particularly if Hanako does have Avoidant personality disorder. Said individuals often develop fantasies as a substitute to normal social interaction.
EDiot

Post by EDiot »

After seeing a particular piece of art on the shimmie (which I can't seem to find at the moment), I think that Rin would get into bed spontaneously, and then kill the mood later.

What I was figuring, but not the art in question.
ContinualNaba

Post by ContinualNaba »

You'd think Rin'd change out her clothes or something.
[19:33] <!Suriko> i think i could go my whole life without putting my mouth on someone's ass voluntarily

[12:46] == climatic was kicked from #katawa-shoujo by climatic [climatic]
[12:46] <+ContinualNaba> wut
[12:46] <%VCR> wut
[12:47] <+Juno> Qué
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

It was originally called a "reverse blowjob" since you blow in the other direction, but eventually the "reverse" part was dropped.

The term was coined before the word "suck" was invented.
RikuDawn

Post by RikuDawn »

No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.
Last edited by RikuDawn on Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Later, losers.
Wrench Wench

Post by Wrench Wench »

RikuDawn wrote:I could just imagine Shizune signing away to Misha while having sex with Hisao. And Misha would be screaming out for Shizune.
Now imagine Misha sat there in the corner on a chair saying it all in a completely deadpan and slightly annoyed voice.
Bara

Post by Bara »

Wrench Wench wrote:
RikuDawn wrote:I could just imagine Shizune signing away to Misha while having sex with Hisao. And Misha would be screaming out for Shizune.
Now imagine Misha sat there in the corner on a chair saying it all in a completely deadpan and slightly annoyed voice.
And after that, imagine Misha saying it while doing a Donald Duck imitation... :roll:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Wrench Wench

Post by Wrench Wench »

Bara wrote:
Wrench Wench wrote:
And after that, imagine Misha saying it while doing a Donald Duck imitation... :roll:
After that Bugs Bunny.
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

You know, I just realized that there is no way a character could be considered a Mary Sue if she's willing to have sex with a boy she met less than a year ago when she's still in high school. Especially when she doesn't even know what he looks like!

So here's to hoping Lilly has a fun side.
RikuDawn

Post by RikuDawn »

No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.
Last edited by RikuDawn on Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Later, losers.
EternalLurker

Post by EternalLurker »

She doesn't even mildly give off Mary Sue qualities in KS-as-is. Just because Hanako basically worships her means nothing; Hanako is a wimp who needs to attach herself to someone. A Mary Sue would be the only non-Misha character that Shizune doesn't pointlessly antagonize, for starters.