which KS girl do you think would put out the easiest?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
User avatar
scott1and
Posts: 381
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:32 pm
Location: I just don't know anymore...

Re: which KS girl do you think would put out the easiest?

Post by scott1and » Wed May 11, 2011 11:02 am

Jaden82 wrote:LOLRiniskinkyashell!LOL
I could see that happening
Image

User avatar
A1phaDrag0n
Posts: 53
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 7:22 am
Location: Behind the shadows that cloud your eyes...

Re: which KS girl do you think would put out the easiest?

Post by A1phaDrag0n » Wed May 11, 2011 3:12 pm

Jaden82 wrote: LOLRiniskinkyashell!LOL
"Lick my stubs"?
Hanako=Rin>Lilly>Misha=Emi>Shizune

"They probably think you're a furry, your signature screams it. If they don't they definitely think your a newfag..."

"... lurk moar?"

"Probably your best bet at this point..."

User avatar
DaMan65
Posts: 206
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:23 am
Location: Worshiping the glory that is Rin

Re: which KS girl do you think would put out the easiest?

Post by DaMan65 » Wed May 11, 2011 3:30 pm

A1phaDrag0n wrote:
Jaden82 wrote: LOLRiniskinkyashell!LOL
"Lick my stubs"?
:shock: ummmmmmm.... I love Rin and all but I don't know how I'd respond to that
By reading this you have given me temporary control of you mind

Shujoxa
Posts: 114
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:46 am

Re: which KS girl do you think would put out the easiest?

Post by Shujoxa » Wed May 11, 2011 3:34 pm

DaMan65 wrote: :shock: ummmmmmm.... I love Rin and all but I don't know how I'd respond to that
I can see that being in Hisao's narration.
It would be beautiful if KS was released for download on October 7. Greatest. B-day gift. Ever. (This is not meant to be taken as telling the devs to hurry up, so please don't take it as such, it's just a dream of sorts.)

User avatar
Jaden82
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 7:03 am
Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere

Re: which KS girl do you think would put out the easiest?

Post by Jaden82 » Wed May 11, 2011 3:52 pm

A1phaDrag0n wrote:
Jaden82 wrote: LOLRiniskinkyashell!LOL
"Lick my stubs"?
How about "Lick my burns" in Hanako's case?
Being deaf has its advantages...such as I don't have to run into a burning building because I can't hear the screams for help.

User avatar
A1phaDrag0n
Posts: 53
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 7:22 am
Location: Behind the shadows that cloud your eyes...

Re: which KS girl do you think would put out the easiest?

Post by A1phaDrag0n » Wed May 11, 2011 9:33 pm

Jaden82 wrote:
A1phaDrag0n wrote:
Jaden82 wrote: LOLRiniskinkyashell!LOL
"Lick my stubs"?
How about "Lick my burns" in Hanako's case?
Any thing for a pretty girl ;)
Hanako=Rin>Lilly>Misha=Emi>Shizune

"They probably think you're a furry, your signature screams it. If they don't they definitely think your a newfag..."

"... lurk moar?"

"Probably your best bet at this point..."

User avatar
DaMan65
Posts: 206
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:23 am
Location: Worshiping the glory that is Rin

Re: which KS girl do you think would put out the easiest?

Post by DaMan65 » Wed May 11, 2011 9:52 pm

Jaden82 wrote:
A1phaDrag0n wrote:
Jaden82 wrote: LOLRiniskinkyashell!LOL
"Lick my stubs"?
How about "Lick my burns" in Hanako's case?
Thats even more :shock: inducing than Rin saying lick my stubs.

But Rin and Hanako are my favorites so I couldn't refuse them if I tried :lol:
By reading this you have given me temporary control of you mind

User avatar
Sperance
Posts: 102
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:33 am
Location: Off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of Oz

Re: which KS girl do you think would put out the easiest?

Post by Sperance » Thu May 12, 2011 2:28 pm

Jaden82 wrote:
A1phaDrag0n wrote:
Jaden82 wrote: LOLRiniskinkyashell!LOL
"Lick my stubs"?
How about "Lick my burns" in Hanako's case?
How did those immortal words go? Oh, yeah: "IMA RUB MY CUM IN YO BURNSCARS!"

User avatar
Limbless
Posts: 97
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:44 am

Re: which KS girl do you think would put out the easiest?

Post by Limbless » Thu May 12, 2011 3:06 pm

Chocolate.

jackdarktemplar
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:52 pm

Re: which KS girl do you think would put out the easiest?

Post by jackdarktemplar » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:01 pm

Well, I actually think that the the hardest will be Hanako, and it will be pretty satisfactory. Don't ask me how, but I think that Emi or RIn would be the easiest.
I almost can see the game saying:
Rin: -We should have sex-
Hisao: -You think so?-
Rin: -Yeah, I think, I want-
Hisao: .... -Why not?-
(This it's my messed up imagination, don't critizise me for that)

Also, the one I've fell in love with, it's Hanako. So I ask the best escenes for her, and the hardest path for her.

User avatar
atat
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 1:38 am

Re: which KS girl do you think would put out the easiest?

Post by atat » Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:55 pm

You know there seems to be a lot of assumptions that a girl would say something like 'lets fuck' or anything in any manner of that nature. In my humble experience, not ONCE till I got married, have I every had a sexual encounter were anything was said to that manner. I'm not the most 'experienced' but I certainly had my share. It seems that people are making the assumption that every girl might say things like this. Of the two that most confuse me are Rin and Lilly. Lilly because a refined girl would not ask, she would just let it happen if it felt like the moment, it would be obvious to both parties. Rin? The same, but more that she is an artist who strives to work with feeling and emotion, she is not particular to talking about what or why. Infact it seems that way a lot in the game, were she does not really discuss what is happening or needs to happen, and more just nothing. For her to come out and say 'have sex' would be out of character.
Nixons back!!!!

User avatar
DaMan65
Posts: 206
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:23 am
Location: Worshiping the glory that is Rin

Re: which KS girl do you think would put out the easiest?

Post by DaMan65 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:23 pm

atat wrote:You know there seems to be a lot of assumptions that a girl would say something like 'lets fuck' or anything in any manner of that nature. In my humble experience, not ONCE till I got married, have I every had a sexual encounter were anything was said to that manner. I'm not the most 'experienced' but I certainly had my share. It seems that people are making the assumption that every girl might say things like this. Of the two that most confuse me are Rin and Lilly. Lilly because a refined girl would not ask, she would just let it happen if it felt like the moment, it would be obvious to both parties. Rin? The same, but more that she is an artist who strives to work with feeling and emotion, she is not particular to talking about what or why. Infact it seems that way a lot in the game, were she does not really discuss what is happening or needs to happen, and more just nothing. For her to come out and say 'have sex' would be out of character.
Very insightful I agree as this seems like the more refined approach the Devs would take
By reading this you have given me temporary control of you mind

User avatar
damienthedevil
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:15 pm
Location: The border between Gensokyo and the Human World
Contact:

Re: which KS girl do you think would put out the easiest?

Post by damienthedevil » Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:48 pm

I think Hanako might be the easiest. Sure she may be VERY introverted but if MC get assertive I think she'll be pretty easy. 2nd might be Emi. Hardest imo might be Lily.... She seems kinda uptight

User avatar
Brogurt
Posts: 673
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:07 pm
Contact:

Re: which KS girl do you think would put out the easiest?

Post by Brogurt » Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:17 pm

damienthedevil wrote:I think Hanako might be the easiest. Sure she may be VERY introverted but if MC get assertive I think she'll be pretty easy.
She is saying no, but her body is saying yes!It's totally not rape!

User avatar
damienthedevil
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:15 pm
Location: The border between Gensokyo and the Human World
Contact:

Re: which KS girl do you think would put out the easiest?

Post by damienthedevil » Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:26 pm

Brogurt wrote:
damienthedevil wrote:I think Hanako might be the easiest. Sure she may be VERY introverted but if MC get assertive I think she'll be pretty easy.
She is saying no, but her body is saying yes!It's totally not rape!
You, Sir, just read my mind! Well, she probably will just get silent though

Post Reply