which KS girl do you think would put out the easiest?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

raven8

Re: which KS girl do you think would put out the easiest?

Post by raven8 »

I'm in the Shizune camp. Everything--EVERYTHING--she does (in Act 1, anyway) is about winning. I could totally see her winding up in bed to avoid losing a dare, and letting go all the way to avoid being the one who backed down. :P
Sajomir

Post by Sajomir »

Wreckusu wrote: I went to a Catholic high school (also a Catholic primary) for 5 years before going to a non-catholic school for 2 years.

Take it from me, Catholic girls are sluttier. In fact the Catholic school was much meaner, more violent, rougher and oversexed than the public school I went to afterwards. The rigorous application of religion at a young age generally makes most of them more likely to rebel than follow the teachings of the Church. Not that there weren't exceptions but I'm speaking from first hand experience that that's largely the case.
To be honest, all you have to remember is that even if someone's a member of a religion that commands abstinence, they're still subject to the same feelings and emotions (and cravings) that everyone else has. I went to Lutheran (protestant) schools through high school and you get the same mix of people there as in a public school. Still LOTS of dirty rumors and couples sneaking off to the auditorium catwalk for some action. Doesn't make the Christian person having sex any better/worse than the non-Christian.

Though from what I've heard, the bit about pastors' daughters being wild definitely has some truth to it.

Anyway, if written true to life, imo, Lilly's (former?) faith should either make her more willing if she's renounced their teachings on sex or she will have to struggle with the morals she was brought up with before committing. I just hope it's not in there for the sole sake of being fetishized.
Animator for the Katawa Shoujo Fighting Game
We are looking for additional animators and spriters! Please PM me :D
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

Seeing that she was categorized as a "liberal" catholic, I'm guessing that means she believes, but does not follow the dogma. In my (European) hometown, the prevalent church is the catholic one and most churchgoers except the really old ones probably fall under the liberal category...that is, they believe there's a God, they believe there was a Jesus and they have no objection to the church declaring people Saints, but they don't try to convert people and they keep religion at least a mile away from their sex life.
Sajomir

Post by Sajomir »

Guest Poster wrote:Seeing that she was categorized as a "liberal" catholic, I'm guessing that means she believes, but does not follow the dogma. In my (European) hometown, the prevalent church is the catholic one and most churchgoers except the really old ones probably fall under the liberal category...that is, they believe there's a God, they believe there was a Jesus and they have no objection to the church declaring people Saints, but they don't try to convert people and they keep religion at least a mile away from their sex life.
Ah, I see. I suppose that'd make sense, especially considering she's living in Japan. Guess I'll just have to wait and see how the writers handle it.
Animator for the Katawa Shoujo Fighting Game
We are looking for additional animators and spriters! Please PM me :D
Pumpkineat3r

Post by Pumpkineat3r »

While I'm not an expert on female sexuality, I'd say Rin. She wouldn't be held back by embarrassment and wouldn't make as big a deal because of it being her first time.
Quidoo

Post by Quidoo »

Alot of people seem to be saying Rin. For some reason I can't see that happening.
I think that she may be one of the hardest to get into bed with, mainly because I can see her as being someone who isn't really that interested, at least not for a required period of time.
I can imagine a scenario where she spontaneously suggests something rather sexual to Hisao in the middle of idle and mind boggling conversation, Hisao gets put on the spot, gets flustered but decides to 'wing it' and play along with the suggestion, by which time Rin has decided to move on to the topic of the more interesting properties of bananas and pie. Repeat as necessary.

By the end of all this, Hisao is tearing his hair out in confusion. Poor bastard.

Luckily for him, most of the other Yamaku girls are not as temperamental.
"Leo Burnett and 4Kids are the devil!"
Merlyn_LeRoy

Mindless speculation re: sex lives

Post by Merlyn_LeRoy »

Hisao is pretty much established to be a virgin by his storyline, but what about the girls?

I think that the mostly likely case is that they're all virgins too, but if I had to pick one as "least likely" and one as "most likely", I would pick Shizune as least likely to be a virgin and Hanako as most likely.

Related to that, the "H scenes" might not necessarily all consist of sexual intercourse; I would likewise pick Hanako as probably having the "tamest" sex scenes, with a slight chance of stopping short of intercourse and only getting to third base and/or oral sex. For the most adventurous sex, Rin using her feet is pretty much a given, but in her situation I don't think it counts as very kinky. I'd say the most likely threesome would be Hisao/Shizune/Misha, but still a longshot. Even though she may not be the most poplar, I'd choose Emi as the one most likely to "try anything." Lilly is probably the most likely to insist on a condom for intercourse.

What say you?
ContinualNaba

Re: Mindless speculation re: sex lives

Post by ContinualNaba »

Two things to take into account before considering Hisao's sex life:

1) One of the side effects of Hisao's condition is/can be erectile dysfunction.
2) Sex is, above all, a highly exertive activity.

Although this line of questioning does bring forth my own:

Is the lass who Kenji slept with in the school, or just a forever unnamed and undisclosed stander?
[19:33] <!Suriko> i think i could go my whole life without putting my mouth on someone's ass voluntarily

[12:46] == climatic was kicked from #katawa-shoujo by climatic [climatic]
[12:46] <+ContinualNaba> wut
[12:46] <%VCR> wut
[12:47] <+Juno> Qué
Merlyn_LeRoy

Post by Merlyn_LeRoy »

ContinualNaba wrote:1) One of the side effects of Hisao's condition is/can be erectile dysfunction.
True, but would the devs really have no sexual intercourse in any of the paths? And even without sex, any kind of serious fooling around would increase Hisao's heart rate. At least one of the bad endings will probably be Hisao having a heart attack from sex, at any rate.
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Merlyn_LeRoy wrote:
ContinualNaba wrote:1) One of the side effects of Hisao's condition is/can be erectile dysfunction.
True, but would the devs really have no sexual intercourse in any of the paths? And even without sex, any kind of serious fooling around would increase Hisao's heart rate. At least one of the bad endings will probably be Hisao having a heart attack from sex, at any rate.
Aura wrote:He has to get stronger if he wants to fuck like a stallion. However, I'd imagine he can do it fine if he pays attention to his limits and just takes it easy.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
ContinualNaba

Post by ContinualNaba »

Take it easy, huh?

*Unsettling image of Hisao standing behind a bent-over love interest, arms crossed behind his head and whistling non-chalantly and gazing casually at the ceiling whilst ploughing away bears into my head*

Wow. That was weird.
[19:33] <!Suriko> i think i could go my whole life without putting my mouth on someone's ass voluntarily

ElisaMasah

Post by ElisaMasah »

The Doujin Page That Started All (tm), state Rin as the most difficult to get so I'm not really sure she would be so easy.
When your teammate's in trouble, You go!
Whether they ask or not, You go!
Not knowing if you're coming back dead or alive, You go!
Knowing how deep the shrapnel's going to pierce your hide, You go!
ContinualNaba

Post by ContinualNaba »

Well, to start a relationship with, perhaps. But then again, a lot of liberties have already been taken with the girls to begin with.

macsus

Post by macsus »

ElisaMasah wrote:The Doujin Page That Started All (tm), state Rin as the most difficult to get so I'm not really sure she would be so easy.
I kinda think that Rin is going to be the easiest to have sex with, but the hardest to actually become completely in love... Not sure if that makes sense to anyone other than me.
ContinualNaba

Post by ContinualNaba »

Most of us figured the difference between sex and love by the time we were... what, twelve? Yeah, it's not just you.