Fun Facts About the Shimmie

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Revival

Re: Fun Facts About the Shimmie

Post by Revival »

Caesius wrote:Sickos. :evil:
Sick? What is sick about pregnancy? Are you repelled by pregnant Rin or Hanako? Or were you referring to something entirely different? Did I perhaps miss E-sarcasm?

I has a sad nao :cry:
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

You're sickos because you find pregnant cripple girls sexually appealing.

Pick one or the other, jesus.
VCR
lolbot

Post by VCR »

Deimos wrote:Is there any chance that 'Shiina "Misha" Mikado' will be reverted to Anonymous in the comment section? Or will that change be permanently?
I for one am enjoying the Misha-fication of the comments section and hope it's a permanent change.
[13:00:51] <buckingham> why do you have to shit on my parade delta-kun you baka >_<
A_Gray_Phantom

Post by A_Gray_Phantom »

Caesius wrote:You're sickos because you find pregnant cripple girls sexually appealing.

Just reporting the facts, sir.

For instance, there are currently five pieces that are tagged "pixel_art."
Katawa Shoujo Fightan Game
Lilly Should have an animation where, after winning, she just keeps swinging her cane. "Take this you cur!And this! And this and this!."
"Lilly! The fight's over! You win!"
"Um.. As I thought! Huzzah!" - by me.

"That made me laugh pretty hard." - EmP|ty

Post by Guest »

A_Gray_Phantom wrote:
Caesius wrote:You're sickos because you find pregnant cripple girls sexually appealing.

Just reporting the facts, sir.

For instance, there are currently five pieces that are tagged "pixel_art."
While you are only listing facts, Caesius is trying to put some fun in the thread that coincidentally bears the name "Fun Facts About the Shimmie" ...
A_Gray_Phantom

Tasan Katawa Shoujo

Post by A_Gray_Phantom »

Fun Fact about 4 Leaf Studios: The next project after "Katawa Shoujo" is "Tasan Katawa Shoujo" (which translates into "Pregnant Cripple Girl." The story centers on Kenji who, after graduating high school, is forced to work at a lamaze class. The plot thickens when all of the girls in the class turn out to be the Yamaku grads that Hisao knocked up.

[shimmie]1159[/shimmie]Hi! I'm Time-Warp Tan. I lost my arms and legs due to leprosy.
Lilly Should have an animation where, after winning, she just keeps swinging her cane. "Take this you cur!And this! And this and this!."

Commissar Mecha Milk

Post by Commissar Mecha Milk »

Sir, I would think that Jesus would accept them both Image .
A_Gray_Phantom

Post by A_Gray_Phantom »

Shizune under scrutiny! Our favorite moe tsunderella no longer has largest bust size! Also, Hanako's ass is better (although I don't think poor Shizune understands what Kanye is saying, nor why he's holding a vibrator to his lips).

Also, all red text tells truth! GASP!!

[shimmie]1186[/shimmie][shimmie]1188[/shimmie]Revenge of the secondary characters!

Fun fact about Konflikti: He has twenty-eight pictures tagged with "wtf."

Quidoo

Post by Quidoo »

A_Gray_Phantom wrote:Shizune under scrutiny! Our favorite moe tsunderella no longer has largest bust size! Also, Hanako's ass is better (although I don't think poor Shizune understands what Kanye is saying, nor why he's holding a vibrator to his lips).

Also, all red text tells truth! GASP!!

Revenge of the secondary characters!

Fun fact about Konflikti: He has twenty-eight pictures tagged with "wtf."
Lilly has always had the largest bust size, it says so on the character thingies on the game's website.

I guess people thought otherwise because of the picture that started this whole thing off. Although, a larger bust size doesn't translate to 'bigger' mammaries. Especially considering the tiny difference in bust size between the two of them...
Last edited by Silentcook on Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: DON'T quote images that were just posted, people...
"Leo Burnett and 4Kids are the devil!"
ever17

Post by ever17 »

A_Gray_Phantom wrote:GASP!!

I saw that first picture of Kenji and thought KENJI POTTER OF GRYFFINDOR
Last edited by Silentcook on Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: DON'T quote images that were just posted, people...
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

Okay, I am kinda fed up with this kind of behavior.

It's been a few MONTHS since I have started patiently editing out quoted images when the original is only one or two posts up in the same page of the thread, or just in the same page when the pic is particularly large, and leaving a reminder not to do that.

Seeing it being done twice in succession here after I had just done the usual was the classic drop that made the barrel overflow.

People, what the heck. Are you that afraid that everybody'll misunderstand your intent completely if you don't quote EVERYTHING EVERY TIME? This isn't a certain imageboard with thousands upon thousands of users all striving for attention, where pics and threads scroll off and out of sight hourly. As a matter of fact, nothing goes away here unless we delete it purposefully.

I am going to start to treat this kind of thing as spamming if it keeps up, because it IS. Please don't be so lazy as to be unable to crop a line or two out of your quotes, especially when they are particularly large.
Thank you.
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

Blue123

Post by Blue123 »

From now on, people quoting images will be messaged and asked to remove them by themselves. Failure to do so, or repeatedly quoting images will result in warnings and punishment.
Juno

Post by Juno »

Maybe using some phpBB mods to directly prevent these situations might be nice, since it would save you the work and would save us all the annoyance.

Convert quoted images to url
NoQuote in Last Post
Quote Remover

Then if someone manually circumvents the default behaviour of the forum just ban their asses out.
EternalLurker

Post by EternalLurker »

You guys are ridiculously nice. <_< I wouldn't go through any modding or PMing troubles on their behalf; I'd just ban people who do that, no warning, every time. (-.-)
cpl_crud
Project Scapegoat

Post by cpl_crud »

Juno wrote:Maybe using some phpBB mods to directly prevent these situations might be nice, since it would save you the work and would save us all the annoyance.

Convert quoted images to url
NoQuote in Last Post
Quote Remover

Then if someone manually circumvents the default behaviour of the forum just ban their asses out.

I would have hoped that this kind of thing *wasn't* nessecary. Then again I still keep forgetting that humans are lazy and stupid animals.

I think I will look into the top one perhaps, but Silentcook (and sometimes myself) are itching to ban people for a few days.

Really, how hard is it? Just hit "Reply" and not "Quote".
My Novel - Now available The Zemlya Conspiracy
Blog: http://cplcrud.WordPress.com

------
<Suriko> Crud would be patting Hanako's head
<Suriko> In a non-creepy fatherly way
<NicolArmarfi> crud is trying to dress hanako up like miku and attempting to get her to pose for him in headphones and he burns money