Fun Facts About the Shimmie

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

abscess

Re: Fun Facts About the Shimmie

Post by abscess »

Caesius wrote:
abscess wrote:
Caesius wrote: I am disappoint.
I'm not. But do find that rather strange, with tags like "rape" and all.
Almost makes me wonder what would be considered "rape" for an asexual animal that reproduces by budding, like a sponge.

Or Misha.
.......... Maybe that's her disability! :shock:
Siiiiigh....
ZystraL

Post by ZystraL »

Don't sponges split in half and regenerate to reproduce? Or is that a different animal?

Plus, as we've seen from that Lilly -> Shizune picture, I'm sure objection to rape is unheard of in the KS universe.
I enjoy everything the devs hate. This includes and is not limited to: Pokemon, K-ON! and Lego.
A_Gray_Phantom

Post by A_Gray_Phantom »

ZystraL wrote:Plus, as we've seen from that Lilly -> Shizune picture, I'm sure objection to rape is unheard of in the KS universe.
Lilly - "I don't see what you did there."

[shimmie]476[/shimmie]

Ahem, maybe not the best place to put requests in, but... I'd love to see more Emi fanart (now with quality). I would love to see her dressed up as Chell from Portal (she'd make the perfect Chell, what with the leg blades). Also, I want to see her cosplay as Jesse Quick.
Katawa Shoujo Fightan Game
Lilly Should have an animation where, after winning, she just keeps swinging her cane. "Take this you cur!And this! And this and this!."
"Lilly! The fight's over! You win!"
"Um.. As I thought! Huzzah!" - by me.

"That made me laugh pretty hard." - EmP|ty
U.T. Raptor

Post by U.T. Raptor »

[shimmie]1118[/shimmie]
[shimmie]1120[/shimmie]
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

When I saw that I immediately heard the Kirby "fwoop" sound effect.
Tsundere Lightning

Post by Tsundere Lightning »

A_Gray_Phantom wrote:No surprise. This is a game for having sex with crippled girls. There is no love involved.
YMMV, but I'm specifically interested in the H-scenes because the game is so well written. There was a grand total of ONE hentai I've ever seen that I found affectionate, loving, and hot, rather than hilarious or KILL IT WITH FIRE. This has a great chance of being the second good hentai.
Shizune apologist, Rin fan, semipro visual novelist, noted attention whore

I write KS fanfic. I preread KS fanfic. PM me with requests for either.
delta wrote: I've been caustic and mean since before 4chan even existed.
Goldilurks

Post by Goldilurks »

Another fun fact about the Shimmie; Emi and Rin, oddly enough, have no yuri pics (this doesn't count) whereas the other four central ladies are...healthily represented. It strikes me as weird in that, despite maximum yuri potential existing since all the girls come in pairs of friends, those two are not so viewed by the shimmie artists.
This one needs to lurk moar. This one lurks too much! Ahh, this one lurks juuuuust enuf.
Katawa Haha: Disability Mothers
From Shizune's Perspective: a fanfic
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

Another thing the Shimmie lacks in are pictures depicting kissing or similar thing like holding hands. I have found exactly one.
Strikes me as odd that fanart to a game which is intended to be romantic produces much more depictions of sex and rape than more simple actions motivated from love. (Although there are some sweet pictures of Leghugs.)

But otherwise Rule 34 is followed through nicely!
Goldilurks wrote:Another fun fact about the Shimmie; Emi and Rin, oddly enough, have no yuri pics whereas the other four central ladies are...healthily represented. It strikes me as weird in that, despite maximum yuri potential existing since all the girls come in pairs of friends, those two are not so viewed by the shimmie artists.
Apart from the lack of Rin and Emi yuri. Someone remedy that, please!
Ahh, Morticia? I would die for her. I would kill for her. Either way, what bliss.
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

Deimos wrote:Strikes me as odd that fanart to a game which is intended to be romantic produces much more depictions of sex and rape than more simple actions motivated from love.
They're being LOL Ironic.
Tsundere Lightning

Meh, this game has a high potential of sex scenes with violin solos as opposed to ones having BOM~CHIKA~WOW~WOW in the background. Not that most of the fanart reflects that, but this comes to mind:

[shimmie]964[/shimmie]

...and it's awesome. Pimmy is awesome in general.

U.T. Raptor

Post by U.T. Raptor »

Tsundere Lightning wrote:Meh, this game has a high potential of sex scenes with violin solos as opposed to ones having BOM~CHIKA~WOW~WOW in the background. Not that most of the fanart reflects that, but this comes to mind:

[shimmie]964[/shimmie]

...and it's awesome. Pimmy is awesome in general.
It's nice to see a game of Risk devolve into something other than an argument for once :P

Also, gotta love Shizune's "JUST AS PLANNED" face...
A_Gray_Phantom

Post by A_Gray_Phantom »

I'm back from Kimuricon '09! I unfortunately didn't see any Katawa Cosplays, but I did see this: [shimmie]1045[/shimmie](Well, sorta.)

[shimmie]1126[/shimmie] This is the wallpaper for my home theater :mrgreen:.

But this is the current wallpaper I have on my computer: [shimmie]1136[/shimmie] I wonder if this means that Molly won't be getting a color-coded close-up.

A trend has developed in the shimmie. It is a series called "Stoic Girl." One of them will soon be my new wallpaper :wink:. [shimmie]1139[/shimmie]

According to Schrodinger's equation, until we actually get close enough to tell, this is both Hanako and Iwanako.

Still no new fan art of Emi as Chell from portal. Sad news. Also, love turned up zero search results today :cry:.

This is the only picture depicting a money shot.

Oooh! One more thing:[shimmie]162[/shimmie] This picture goes very well with this fan fiction.
Katawa Shoujo Fightan Game
Lilly Should have an animation where, after winning, she just keeps swinging her cane. "Take this you cur!And this! And this and this!."
"Lilly! The fight's over! You win!"
"Um.. As I thought! Huzzah!" - by me.

"That made me laugh pretty hard." - EmP|ty
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

Tsundere Lightning wrote:Pimmy is awesome in general.
I can also recommend silentkyon and kekekeke. Their drawing style is different from what we got in Act 1 because their art is a little bit outdated but they are nonetheless very good.
Ahh, Morticia? I would die for her. I would kill for her. Either way, what bliss.
Tsundere Lightning

You know, I like their stuff a lot too. Thanks for the tip.

U.T. Raptor

Post by U.T. Raptor »

[shimmie]1138[/shimmie]
This would make Hideaki the ho, I guess? :twisted:

Also, [shimmietag]love[/shimmietag] has a result now. Unfortunately, it's pretend love :(