Pregnant and Married w/ children!

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Karkadann

Pregnant and Married w/ children!

Post by Karkadann »

I've had limited exposure with playing translated eroge, but I've seen alot of the CGs from others and one thing most dating sims seem to have in common is a timeskip with the end CG showing your character with the girl you've won in one or more of the above themes. Now KS is a rather unique setting so I don't think that the devs will necessarily follow a similar setup, but it's fun to speculate the endgame CG and setting for each girl. My take on it:

Lilly:
I can see an end CG with ALL 3 elements with her. Hisao's married to her and we see Lilly pregnant, already with a couple of little ones in her arms. Bonus points if the devs show Hanako in the background holding/playing with one of Lilly's children. :D

Hanako:
I've seen the fan pics of Hanako's parents holding a baby Hanako up, and I think a great end CG for her is a photo of Hisao and a very happy Hanako holding up their first child together. A CG of Hanako in a wedding dress would be cool too.

Emi:
I'd say a wedding scene with Emi, plus a CG of a pregnant Emi, just to satisfy the pregnant loli fetishists out there. :mrgreen:

Rin:
I can't really see Rin in any of the above themes, but that awesome proposal pic by Doomfest would be great for an end CG. Hisao, stammering out his proposal, and Rin, staring at him blankly for several seconds, then blurting out suddenly, "Sure, why not? It'll be fun."

Shizune:
I'd imagine a CG of a mini-Shizune running around with the same personality as his/her mom, giving Hisao a heart attack with his/her antics.

Misha:
Even if she doesn't have her own path, she could still show up in an end CG (most likely Shizune's). I'd imagine she'd also be married and have twins, a boy and a girl, just as loud as their mother, with the end sequence of all 3 of them laughing in unison at Hisao...oh the horror!
EmP|ty

Re: Pregnant and Married w/ children!

Post by EmP|ty »

Hehe, I really liked the Hanako and Rin ideas.

Shizune's was pretty awesome too. :D
Nightdragon

Post by Nightdragon »

Karkadann wrote:
Lilly:
I can see an end CG with ALL 3 elements with her. Hisao's married to her and we see Lilly pregnant, already with a couple of little ones in her arms. Bonus points if the devs show Hanako in the background holding/playing with one of Lilly's children. :D
Plausible, though I just can't see Lilly with more then two children, a boy and a girl. Kinda like the generic family from the 50's.
Karkadann wrote: Hanako:
I've seen the fan pics of Hanako's parents holding a baby Hanako up, and I think a great end CG for her is a photo of Hisao and a very happy Hanako holding up their first child together. A CG of Hanako in a wedding dress would be cool too.
Sounds good to me.
Karkadann wrote: Emi:
I'd say a wedding scene with Emi, plus a CG of a pregnant Emi, just to satisfy the pregnant loli fetishists out there. :mrgreen:
Just a wedding scene would be fine here.
Karkadann wrote: Rin:
I can't really see Rin in any of the above themes, but that awesome proposal pic by Doomfest would be great for an end CG. Hisao, stammering out his proposal, and Rin, staring at him blankly for several seconds, then blurting out suddenly, "Sure, why not? It'll be fun."
Right on the dot with this one.
Karkadann wrote: Shizune:
I'd imagine a CG of a mini-Shizune running around with the same personality as his/her mom, giving Hisao a heart attack with his/her antics.
Definetly the bossy/controlling type, but if you get this far with her I doubt she will be so intense as to kill Hisao. She would be sturn, but very caring towards Hisao.
Karkadann wrote: Misha:
Even if she doesn't have her own path, she could still show up in an end CG (most likely Shizune's). I'd imagine she'd also be married and have twins, a boy and a girl, just as loud as their mother, with the end sequence of all 3 of them laughing in unison at Hisao...oh the horror!

she'd also be married and have twins, a boy and a girl, just as loud as their mother, with the end sequence of all 3 of them laughing in unison at Hisao...oh the horror!

all 3 of them laughing in unison

oh the horror!
Took the words right out of my mouth.
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

I am really liking the idea of mini Shizune. So many possibilities. She doesn't only have to be bossy, she must also be hyper competitive. She doesn't simply have to be the best at everything she does. She is the best at everything she does. If the kids in kindergarten were learning to count to ten, she'd already be on twenty seven. If she went to the beach, and there was some random kid building a sandcastle, she'd plop down a couple feet from him and whip together a fucking fortress, complete with a moat, surrounding town, and a standing army. She would proceed to annex that poor, poor kid's small, clumsily built nation, just the first step in her plan to conquer the beach. Her new enemy, the ocean, would be held back by the army of unwilling kids that she gathered building a giant wall made of sand. If it's 'bring your parent' to school day, Hisao's introduction would be: "I have the greatest daddy in the whole world. Everyone else's daddies are INFERIOR." She'd be a great athlete, if only to prove to everyone that she is better than everyone at everything. She'd out-argue her inadequately paid teachers whenever they try to keep her down. She'll be as stubborn as a mule; always butting heads with others, and never backing down from a challenge. She'd even get in some fights with the boys (and win of course).

Needless to say, throughout her childhood, Hisao would more often than not have a sweatdrop on the back of his head. Someone she'd argue most with would be her mother, and both would demand that Hisao take their side. She'll start to mature after experiencing some humbling moment, where she truly was wrong about something or was beaten. She'd cry to her father about how she'd supposed to be the best, and whatever happened shouldn't have. Beyond this, her competitiveness will have toned down, but still be high. Going into high school, everyone who knew her will fear/respect her. The leader type, she will easily be selected as a class representative, and eventually become student council president. She'll also be an ace student.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.

Post by Guest »

Do not why, but for some reason I don't like pregnancy, marriage and children in the endings. Beeh. Do not want.
Archeia

Post by Archeia »

I'm not a big fan of marriage and children but
Rin:
This is so accurate haha
DuaneMoody

Post by DuaneMoody »

Karkadann wrote:"Sure, why not? It'll be fun."
24 months later: "It isn't fun any more." BAD END
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

Married with children?

Now I want somebody to draw Hisao as Al Bundy together with an armless Peggy.
Ahh, Morticia? I would die for her. I would kill for her. Either way, what bliss.

Post by Guest »

That alone is ample justification never to have a Misha route. A kid with both Misha's and Hisao's traits would probably self-destruct before reaching adulthood and the last thing its unfortunate parents would hear from it would be: "WHAHAHAHA-HNNNNNGGGGG!!!"

(I second the notion that the Rin one was spot-on)
darkblade986

Post by darkblade986 »

Who said Hisao was going to be Misha's wife? Does Japan allow polygamy?

I think that idea was that it would be something along the lines that Wanko to Kurasou used in the Nadeshiko route where you act as a surrogate lover until she finds someone to love and marry herself. She has kids, they're just with someone who isn't you.

So long as they don't make Kenji that someone...

EDIT: On the topic of spoiler tags, would it be possible to make the tags where, instead of becoming that weird, white box thing that breaks the flow of the line, would it be possible to make it perform a highlight of the text in the same color as the text? Or make it where it changes the text color to match the background color of the skin? (like tvtropes uses for their spoilers) Just something that makes it obvious that there are spoilers yet allows the individual paragraph to maintain its format.
ZystraL

Post by ZystraL »

Guest wrote: That alone is ample justification never to have a Misha route. A kid with both Misha's and Hisao's traits would probably self-destruct before reaching adulthood and the last thing its unfortunate parents would hear from it would be: "WHAHAHAHA-HNNNNNGGGGG!!!"
I lol'd

I can imagine Lilly and Hisao going on to be the "Standard" family. Happily married, good jobs, 1 son and 1 daughter. That's plenty cliché I think.
Rin: "Why can't you stay home and look after the child whilst I go to work?"
I bet Shizune stays with Misha and she becomes like that aunt who takes care of you but you know isn't related. Although that situation screams affair, and we are talking about the world of Animu.
I enjoy everything the devs hate. This includes and is not limited to: Pokemon, K-ON! and Lego.
darkblade986

Post by darkblade986 »

ZystraL wrote:Although that situation screams affair, and we are talking about the world of Animu.
Oh hell no, that doesn't scream affair, that screams THREESOME! :mrgreen:

*bonk*

Ow! Who threw the prosthetic leg?
Ozymil

Post by Ozymil »

Just to be a douche and shamelessly plug a favorite thread of mine, check out "Katawa Haha." It's essentially what this thread is about (KH was first!) sans much detail about marriage; it's mostly dealing with each of the girls and how they handle life as mothers.

http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1903

Check out n' contribute, it really irks me to see threads such as this, not that I have anything against the OPs, popping up in PD while the KH thread doesn't get much traffic.
Donnes-moi le chocolat, Hisao! Gib mir die Schokolade, Hisao! Dame el chocolate, Hisao! Dammi il cioccolato, Hisao! Ge mig choklad, Hisao! Giv mig chokolade, Hisao! 私にチョコレートを与える, 久夫! Daj mi czekoladę, Hisao! Geef me de chocola, Hisao! (Thanks for the Dutch ver. Leotrak) Bigyan mo ako ng chocolate, Hisao! Geef mij de chocolade, Hisao! Дайте мне шоколад, Хисао! Dá-me o chocolate, Hisao!
Loki

Post by Loki »

As mentioned in another thread, I can see Hanako having a very large family (if a certain person's heart does pack up first!) She would have been isolated until she met Lilly after the fire, and I think she'd want her children to have as many siblings as possible in case anything happened toh er and Hisao. However, since people from large families tend to have large families themselves, that could mean Hanako and Hisao could be the rulers of a Clan by the time they hit grandparent status. (Best End for Hanako-surrounded by people who love her?)
U.T. Raptor

Post by U.T. Raptor »

Loki wrote:She would have been isolated until she met Lilly after the fire
I'll point out again that Hanako's mother is still alive as far as we know...