what are the girls going to do after high school?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Aura
>has heterochromia

Re: what are the girls going to do after high school?

Post by Aura »

She does not play the cello anymore. At all.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
Juno

Post by Juno »

One day after the practice it accidentally slipped out of her hands and onto Niji. Both of them were incinerated together.
Bara

Post by Bara »

Juno wrote:One day after the practice it accidentally slipped out of her hands and onto Niji. Both of them were incinerated together.
Whoa! "Incindiary Cello"?? Damn, that sounds like an attack move in an anime. :lol:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

☆♥Aura♥☆ wrote:She does not play the cello anymore. At all.
I wonder why that is.
Pickles

Post by Pickles »

Caesius wrote:
I wonder why that is.

FFFFFFF, Pachelbel C in D is sacred.

1 moderately good CPU, 1 8800gtx, 5 really OLD CPUs.
GarrettSchwing

Post by GarrettSchwing »

Hisao WILL and I mean WILL pimp these women out to respectable and discreet customers with Kenji. Then and only then will the feminist conspiracy be contained...
whiteflags

Post by whiteflags »

We all know they end up working together at the convenience store.... right? :cry:
X is scientifically proven to Y.
Vysetron

Post by Vysetron »

Aw, no cello. Too bad.
I wonder, could any of the other characters be musicians? I know Shizune is right out, but that would be interesting. What instruments would they play...
Emi would probably play a flute or something similar, given her energy (and what I imagine she would sound like). Hanako...hm. Something more subtle. I'm hearing violins here. For Misha, something more dynamic. Drums. And Rin...why do I hear a harp? It seems plausible that she could play one with her feet, though it certainly doesn't suit her at all. Though it is a rather interesting image.
It's been established in another topic that Kenji plays lead guitar.
I have no ideas for Hisao though.
Hmm.
vermithrx

Post by vermithrx »

Vysetron wrote:I wonder, could any of the other characters be musicians? I know Shizune is right out, but that would be interesting.
Orly?
You might be surprised... :P
ZystraL

Post by ZystraL »

Vysetron wrote:Aw, no cello. Too bad.
I wonder, could any of the other characters be musicians? I know Shizune is right out, but that would be interesting. I peg Shizune as playing Violin actually. It seems to fit her and it's one of few instruments you have maximum contact with meaning she will be able to feel the vibrations and still experience the note. What instruments would they play...
Emi would probably play a flute or something similar, given her energy (and what I imagine she would sound like) I heard a solo flute piece called Zoom Tube. Thay may be in a similar vein, but I see Emi with too much energy and determination to play something so small and easy. I think she's well suited to Conducting. Hanako...hm. Something more subtle. I'm hearing violins here. A shy recluse with a gift for intellect and you can't even consider the Piano? For Misha, something more dynamic. Drums. everyone thinks that And Rin...why do I hear a harp? It seems plausible that she could play one with her feet, though it certainly doesn't suit her at all. Though it is a rather interesting image. Interesting but very strange. One of few instruments I can see Rin finding easy and interesting would be the most artsy instrument of all - the Saxophone.
It's been established in another topic that Kenji plays lead guitar. YES WE ARE READY TO ROCK
I have no ideas for Hisao though. The electric triangle
comments in bold.
I enjoy everything the devs hate. This includes and is not limited to: Pokemon, K-ON! and Lego.
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

ZystraL wrote:
Vysetron wrote:Interesting but very strange. One of few instruments I can see Rin finding easy and interesting would be the most artsy instrument of all - the Saxophone..
While that may fit her personality... how is that possible? Without thumbs she can't even hold it, or press the octave key. And without pinkies she can't reach down to play the lower notes.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Loki

Post by Loki »

The cello? Heh, I remember when it was a violin.

I know this may sound silly with her disability and mental hangups, but I can't help but see Hanako as a child carer, maybe in a nursey?
cpl_crud
Project Scapegoat

Post by cpl_crud »

Hanako plays a Theremin in the NicoNico Orchestra
My Novel - Now available The Zemlya Conspiracy
Blog: http://cplcrud.WordPress.com

------
<Suriko> Crud would be patting Hanako's head
<Suriko> In a non-creepy fatherly way
<NicolArmarfi> crud is trying to dress hanako up like miku and attempting to get her to pose for him in headphones and he burns money
Vysetron

Post by Vysetron »

I find the idea of Rin playing a sax funny, even if it's pretty much impossible.
The reason I don't see Hanako as a piano player is because the last thing she'd want is attention. Pianos may not always be loud or attention grabbing, but if the school had one everyone would know where it is, and therefore, where she would be.
Hmm.
Fronzel

Post by Fronzel »

Caesius wrote:
I wonder why that is.
Because a blind chick playing a string instrument or piano is a gigantic cliche?