Have you changed your mind over which girl you prefer???

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

40%

Re: Have you changed your mind over which girl you prefer???

Post by 40% »

Went into it thinking little of anyone but Lilly, and thinking Lilly was absolutely gorgeous.

Came out of it loving every character, and loving Lilly even more than I thought I originally would.
dragonloverx

Post by dragonloverx »

At first I liked Emi. I like girls who are cute and spunky with a little sillyness thrown in, but the more I played, the more I came to like Hanako. I wanted to help her and take care of her. Something about her character spoke to me. Then again I have always found myself in relationships with girls who I thought needed saving.
scopedknife

Post by scopedknife »

dragonloverx wrote:At first I liked Emi. I like girls who are cute and spunky with a little sillyness thrown in, but the more I played, the more I came to like Hanako. I wanted to help her and take care of her. Something about her character spoke to me. Then again I have always found myself in relationships with girls who I thought needed saving.
MOE ALERT! :wink:

As for me, I started off as, and remain to this day, loyal to the girl who does the things she can't just because she can ^_^
"Do something you can't, just because you can." - In other words, troll life.
techk8

Post by techk8 »

dragonloverx wrote:At first I liked Emi. I like girls who are cute and spunky with a little sillyness thrown in, but the more I played, the more I came to like Hanako. I wanted to help her and take care of her. Something about her character spoke to me. Then again I have always found myself in relationships with girls who I thought needed saving.
techk8 wrote:In all honestly, I don't care if it's an OVA or a whole series; it needs to end with the Lilly Good End, damnit! IT'S FUCKING CANON AND I'LL TAKE THAT TRUTH TO THE GRAVE.
[10:59] <@cpl_crud> Penises aren't spoilers; they are just disappointing in general
BigBear

Post by BigBear »

I found this game by seeing a picture of Rin and asking for sauce. I was not disappointed by Rin at all, but I did a play through for Shizune and really ended up liking her a lot, though not really until the end after Misha fucked off.