getting killed by the girls

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Lawls

getting killed by the girls

Post by Lawls »

I remember hearing about a possibility of having bad ends in the game (can't remember thread) but if thats the case i can understand being killed by everyone but even though i less than three tezuka if I get killed by an armless girl I am going to be pissed.

I can only accept this if it turns out all the deaths are sudden and he didn't know it was coming (all the girls will probably do this though)
<Aura> "For a long time now, I've thought it doesn't matter one bit whether they are disabled or not."

"But it’s looking like it may actually happen before we all die." - cpl_crud
  • "There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so" - Shakespeare
Vertical

Re: getting killed by the girls

Post by Vertical »

Shock value is only valuable when done in moderation. Like once. Something is no longer shocking when every path has one. Kinda like special effects aren't special when you put them in every fucking scene COUGHSTARWARSCOUGHBLOOD

A bad end doesn't have to mean death either.
Imagine me and you...
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

The death scenes in F/SN were hilariously morbid. Except the serious ones.

Death scenes in KS could only be morbidly morbid. Except the Kenji one.
Vertical

Post by Vertical »

This thread suddenly reminded of Crud's highly pop'lar http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=360

Read it Lawls. Unless you already have. But I inducted that you might not have.
Imagine me and you...
Lawls

Post by Lawls »

Vertical wrote:This thread suddenly reminded of Crud's highly pop'lar http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=360

Read it Lawls. Unless you already have. But I inducted that you might not have.
no i haven't read this because the thread i read had aura talking about the ends.

but does anyone think a bad end could end with you killing the girl in self defense?
<Aura> "For a long time now, I've thought it doesn't matter one bit whether they are disabled or not."

"But it’s looking like it may actually happen before we all die." - cpl_crud
  • "There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so" - Shakespeare
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

Lawls wrote:but does anyone think a bad end could end with you killing the girl in self defense?
In all seriousness, I think that any death beyond the Act 1 Kenji bad end would be excessive and unnecessary, no matter how motherfucking crazy a girl turns out to be. And they're not going to turn out crazy just because you made some bad choices; hell, I can confidently say that if the devs don't want this to turn into a train wreck they won't have the girls turn out "crazy" at all.

Hisao's personality is the only one not set in stone through the VN. If any of the girls are anywhere near capable of going on a murderous rampage we'd have probably picked up on it by the end of Act 1.
cpl_crud
Project Scapegoat

Post by cpl_crud »

Just to clarify that necro'd thread of mine; both of those were written well before we even did any major planning for KS; all we had were names. I reposted them when we moved the forums because I'm a narccist and, at the time, there were only about 2 people on the forums.

As a result, they are not indicitive of the game in general.

"Waterfall" is more recent.
My Novel - Now available The Zemlya Conspiracy
Blog: http://cplcrud.WordPress.com

------
<Suriko> Crud would be patting Hanako's head
<Suriko> In a non-creepy fatherly way
<NicolArmarfi> crud is trying to dress hanako up like miku and attempting to get her to pose for him in headphones and he burns money
Exdi

Post by Exdi »

http://archive.easymodo.net/cgi-board.p ... #p22137641

What this thread basically just says for me...
Not really a fan of plays on words. I perfer ones on stages.
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

I don't think any of the girls have the capability to go 'yandere' on Hisao. They seem too... 'normal'? 'Stable'? 'Grounded in reality?' Of course these are subject to change as the game progresses but as it stands, I don't see it happening. Besides, bad ends will have to be serious. They will be path specific now instead of just the same 'manly picnic'. Besides, isn't it worse for a bad end if you end up living with the consequences and regret?
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
DrmChsr0

Post by DrmChsr0 »

If Hisao is gonna dioe or something, I'd expect it to be more like this:

http://shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/post/l ... onna_die/1

One for each path, and Kenji, for no good reason :P
I should remind you that the most fickle of the writers is "in charge" of Misha. He's the type of person to write an entire VN to troll a fourm. If you keep pushing an issue that we're quite clearly avoiding for a reason then he's liable to change the draft to turn Misha into a dick-girl loving 50-year-old man. - cpl_crud
carbonartistmonked

Post by carbonartistmonked »

DrmChsr0 wrote:If Hisao is gonna dioe or something, I'd expect it to be more like this:

http://shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/post/l ... onna_die/1

One for each path, and Kenji, for no good reason :P
agreed :|
a member of carbon artist associates and P.R.O.J.E.C.T.

Pure.Rubbish.Old.Junk.Enters.Comic.Theories

toast

Post by toast »

Yandere is bad.
Yeah, but there's always the possibility that he'll HNNNNNNGG every time.
<!Aura-> I did a line of powdered fig dust mixed with high grade blow from the ass of a supermodel wearing a Misha kigurumi at the party yesterday

<buckingham> it is not my fault you all have awful fucking taste

[17:42:51] <!Delta_Kurshiva> no fun allowed
Miroku

Post by Miroku »

I dunno.... :?

Love (and its reverse) can make some of the most stable-minded and rational people do the craziest shit. :| Take as examples all the rape, murder, and spiteful deeds ever done under the sun, and you have a recipe for (as the Chinese would put it) Interesting Times.
Layzuhl

Post by Layzuhl »

1989-2007

"He did them all"