First H-scene will be in what act

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Lawls

Re: First H-scene will be in what act

Post by Lawls »

Caesius wrote:
Lawls wrote:
(and then has to go through the embarassment of having to explain why his heart gave out)
what would the staff do if they found out about students engaging in sexual activities?
Nothing. :roll:
well in the game maybe but in an actual scenario i wonder what they would do
<Aura> "For a long time now, I've thought it doesn't matter one bit whether they are disabled or not."

"But it’s looking like it may actually happen before we all die." - cpl_crud
  • "There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so" - Shakespeare
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

Nothing.
Juno

Post by Juno »

Lawls wrote:well in the game maybe but in an actual scenario i wonder what they would do
Throw them a bucket of cold water so they get unstuck.
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

Lawls wrote: well in the game maybe but in an actual scenario i wonder what they would do
My former boarding school in England threatened students indulging in such activities with expulsion but it was a Christian school and had to maintain an image as an institution of moral strength.
Despite the clearly different circumstances I would expect many boarding schools to have similar opinions about it. Seeing as Yamaku is a school for the disabled and it would be hard to find a similar school for a child who broke the rules they would certainly give the students a stern warning if they caught them and write an official note to the parents. Giving them no second chances continuous violation of this rule would then lead to expulsion.
Ahh, Morticia? I would die for her. I would kill for her. Either way, what bliss.
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

I keep forgetting that not everyone in the school is 18. Even with Emi in there.

I still don't think it's any of their business if the kids were having sex in the dorms so long as it's not rape (statutory or otherwise). Maybe if there was some sort of Victorian-era rule about how girls can't enter the boys' dorms and vice-versa, but seeing as how Shizu and Misha went to Hisao in his dorm I don't think it's an issue. Now, if they were having sex in the school building or out on the field...

They'd probably just give lectures on safe sex like any school is supposed to.

I dunno, maybe being in a public university and only ever having been to public school makes me liberally biased.
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

Caesius wrote: I still don't think it's any of their business if the kids were having sex in the dorms so long as it's not rape (statutory or otherwise). Maybe if there was some sort of Victorian-era rule about how girls can't enter the boys' dorms and vice-versa, but seeing as how Shizu and Misha went to Hisao in his dorm I don't think it's an issue. Now, if they were having sex in the school building or out on the field...

They'd probably just give lectures on safe sex like any school is supposed to.
With the absence of parents the school has to get the guardianship (to a certain degree) of the students. The school is therefore responsible for the moral and ethics the students display. Aside from religius or moral qualms about it, lewd behaviour is often frowned upon since it is distraction to more "essential" studies and may lead to an unwanted (from the view of the parents) set of priorities in the mind of the student.

Please keep in mind: While public schools are less obliged to form the character of their students it is qintessential for private schools to do so.
Last edited by Deimos on Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ahh, Morticia? I would die for her. I would kill for her. Either way, what bliss.
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

Deimos wrote:With the absence of parents the school has to get the guardianship (to a certain degree) of the students. The school is therefore responsible for the moral and ethics the students display. Lewd behaviour is often frowned upon since it is distraction to more "essential" studies and may lead to an unwanted (from the view of the parents) set of priorities in the mind of the student.

Please keep in mind: While public schools are less obliged to form the character of their students it is qintessential for private schools to do so.
Well that sucks.
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

Caesius wrote:
Deimos wrote:With the absence of parents the school has to get the guardianship (to a certain degree) of the students. The school is therefore responsible for the moral and ethics the students display. Lewd behaviour is often frowned upon since it is distraction to more "essential" studies and may lead to an unwanted (from the view of the parents) set of priorities in the mind of the student.

Well that sucks.

Yeah, pretty much.
HeMeido

Post by HeMeido »

And yet Catholic schoolgirls are all massive whores. I have been wondering if it's the same for Christian or private school girls in general though. Any comments on that?

And now that I think about it, Lilly attended a private school didn't she?
Suriko
Lilly Writer, Hanako Co-Writer, Producer

Post by Suriko »

You are mistaken, Catholic schools are filled with lovely pure young maidens.

And yes, Lilly comes from a private girls school.
Lawls

Post by Lawls »

And now that I think about it, Lilly attended a private school didn't she?
she knows where to go and when to do it
<Aura> "For a long time now, I've thought it doesn't matter one bit whether they are disabled or not."

"But it’s looking like it may actually happen before we all die." - cpl_crud
  • "There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so" - Shakespeare
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

Suriko wrote:You are mistaken, Catholic schools are filled with lovely pure young maidens.

...who all happen to have a violated hymen.
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

HeMeido wrote:And yet Catholic schoolgirls are all massive whores. I have been wondering if it's the same for Christian or private school girls in general though. Any comments on that?
There are three major factors:

I. The strictness of the school regulations and their enforcement.
II. How long the student has been exposed to the school and its teachings.
III. The individual character of the student.

As for Catholic schoolgirls - I do not think the are more sexually active than the average teenager. It's just the point of being Catholic and remaining pure and the consecutive fail of the educational institution or religious upbringing that seems so remarkable to the rest of the world.

But a boarding school for aspiring musicians near my home has reached quite the notoriety for raising "free-spirited people" if the daily changing of roommates (male and female alike) and true stories about naked swimming in their school pool with regularly over 30 people are any indications.
So, I conclude there may be some substance to the claim that boarding schools bring up "morally uninhibited" people but only because a public school would not provide them with the opportunity or the intimacy that a boarding school will.
Caesius wrote:
Suriko wrote:You are mistaken, Catholic schools are filled with lovely pure young maidens.

...who all happen to have a violated hymen.
And being the lucky bastard that I am I probably happened to ask out the only one who wanted to live up to her faith.
darkblade986

Post by darkblade986 »

Caesius wrote:Maybe if there was some sort of Victorian-era rule about how girls can't enter the boys' dorms and vice-versa, but seeing as how Shizu and Misha went to Hisao in his dorm I don't think it's an issue.
This could possibly be one of those Gryffindor stairs type things from Harry Potter. If I recall correctly, in one of the books, Harry and Ron were trying to get Hermonie from out of her dorm. They run up the stairs to the girl's dormitory and promptly get hit by the old stairs becoming a ramp gag. The same doesn't happen to girls attempting to reach the boy's dormitory, supposedly because of some belief by the founders that boys were less moral or something. Whatever the case, it'd be the standard argument that a male is more likely to bring upon inappropriate interactions with a female than the other way around.
Deimos wrote:But a boarding school for aspiring musicians near my home has reached quite the notoriety for raising "free-spirited people" if the daily changing of roommates (male and female alike) and true stories about naked swimming in their school pool with regularly over 30 people are any indications.
Care to share the name of that school? :mrgreen: (just proved my own point from above)
Bara

Post by Bara »

I can attest that Catholic schools are just as full of pervs as your average school; I attended them. From what I saw most girls "willingness" was more dictated by their fear of the possible repercussions (STD, pregnancy, discovery by parents, etc.). My advice as a dotting uncle to my siblings was to scare the bejeezus out of my nieces and nephews... once they move out they can get all the mental therapy they want. So far none of my siblings are 35 year old grandparents. :lol:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?